Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsallthedrama_mick

I honestly feel sorry for yaz for how much she never fails to embarrass herself. This comment alone only proves how driven this lot are by materialistic things. I pity people like her that only measure their “success” in how many likes and views they get on social media. They belittle living a normal life and make it seem so alien. Not all of us can sit on tiktok all day doing try on hauls and tagging brands in the hope we bag ourselves a deal 🥱 where is the success in making shit content that’s hardly relatable, putting on make up that looks like it’s been applied by stevie wonder and showing off your Shetland pony mane. There is no consistency in any content you make, you’re only known because of your sister so pipe down.

Also, if you count your little trip to fucking Pembroke as one of your 8 holidays a year you go ahead yaz yayyy pop off successful queen 🤪🤪🤪 HUMBLE YOURSELF
Has she deleted this vid now? Did anyone catch what the comments were like?

Reactions: 2

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Lloyd doesn’t care about anyones opinion on him… whilst arguing with people on the comments.. imagine being a grown man at the big age of 33 arguing on TikTok being a keyboard warrior. Even worse that Eden preached about how his so laid back and chilled lol. Seems it. I remember my first beer.
Off topic but how do you get your tiktok in dark mode please?

Reactions: 1

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Anyone think that Eden is saying she’s in bigger clothes cos she’s gonna announce she’s preggo in a min
Nah she's been saying she's a 16 down the bottom long before Lloyd. Wouldn't be surprised if she falls pregnant but I don't think that's why she says it

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I know, I found it so weird they were getting an Uber to go to his friend's house to wait for another Uber. An Uber to her area from the o2 would have been just over £40, maybe £50 cause it's evening. Just get an Uber and go home.
It seems like it may have been a story she told to hide the fact she was making Lloyd drive them home under the influence.
I went to a festival last year on the outskirts of London(I think), and we had to get a last minute taxi to get back to the travellodge at about the same time 11-12ish at night, and that cost us £100. Idk if its any different with ubers never been in one, but I know I'd rather stay in an overpriced room which I regret paying than paying that much for an uber in the middle of a storm.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
The photos above pretty much prove she wears one. Her arse is a flat as a pancake in one and peachy in the other.
I did say earlier that her arse looking like a pancake did prove it but because people
Keep going on about the body suit I'm mentioning it again 🤦🏻‍♀️