Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Weโ€™re away for the weekend and Iโ€™d knock my fella flying if he tried packing the Xbox! Such an ick
Theyโ€™ll say itโ€™s because they spend every second of every day together but my suggestion would be to not do that any more so youโ€™re spending quality time rather than playing Xbox.
Me and my boyfriend live in a one bed flat so there is no where to escape to watch tele alone/play games but we catch up on our own stuff when weโ€™re apart

Reactions: 2

ginge2804

VIP Member
I just get the vibes regardless of how far gone Lloyd was, eedy would of made him drive anyway... surely she won't stay at his friend's if she's never even stayed at Lloyd's
she replied to a comment say she was in her own bed so one would assume he drove them home

beefcake40

VIP Member
What an actual embarrassment they are. The room seemed perfectly fine, yes it was expensive but it was last minute and in London so what do you expect? She did look like a hooker she's right. Don't even get me started on midget gem ๐Ÿคข his complain walk just looked like he couldn't walk in a straight line which is no surprise
The midget gem got me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Do you know any of her filtered words ?

Why does she think Lloyd is so hard ?? She reminds me of the girls in school that bragged they were going out with the โ€˜ardestโ€™ lad in their year ๐Ÿฅด. His power walk is embarrassing and when baby โ€˜deals with someoneโ€™ itโ€™s always a staff member at a shop, restaurant or hotel, I mean he knows that they canโ€™t kick off at him, bet he wouldnโ€™t go up to anyone that could ! Why would they get an Uber to a friends house to then wait for another Uber ๐Ÿค”. He clearly drove at some point and even if it was this morning he was probably still over the limit judging by the state of him. I hate drunk drivers with a passion !
I wrote a comment about anxiety emetaphobia and IBS and how it can't be that bad and noone jumped on me so I assumed it's blocked. Also groomer lol x

tatteredxo

so was having a nosey at Connects website, they can't be too fussed with either of them if it's not up to date? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot_20220514-001112_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220514-001043_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Haven't had chance to catch up on the thread yet so it's probably been mentioned but look at the state of the bottom of her foot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚YUCK
Ranci crusty trotters. Bet they hum aswell ๐Ÿคข pure fungal infections from not wearing socks with shoes!