Eden Harvz #25 No red bull deals, her boyfriend's in heels and where's the crook book meals?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of thread 24 💓

The last thread was kicked off with Eden raging about how someone (🤭) told red bull that she had a deal with them, when in fact she was telling a big fat lie. I mean, why wouldn’t they want to work with someone who claims their product gives them the shakes, tells people not to drink it and had a brand deal with another energy drink company?

Since thread one, tattlers have DREAMED of the day that Eagle attends her first wedding with her boyfriend/fiance. Tattlers care about this kind of stuff, ya know? This is what trolls do, I’m sorry! I apologise, but I’m just shamelessly a troll! 😘💃

Anyway, enough of the Don Carla quotes. In case Eden’s weird little stans needed some tips, here’s how to make someone else’s wedding day allllllll about you:

1. Post a pointless montage of you and your mother talking about attending the wedding of a person she has never met
  2. Wear all black. You’ll stand out!
  3. Get your man in a polo shirt from baby GAP. Very smart! Both your outfits will get people talking!
  4. Disappear from the wedding for an hour because of your anxiety. Attention will be firmly on you!
  5. Get DJ PartTime on the decks. Loiter behind him like a big Rottweiler. All eyes on you.

She should write a book, publishing date May 3022.

In an eventful trip to Tesco, we had Lloyd climbing up shelves, Eden having some kind of breakdown then being fine 5 seconds later, Eden fondling Lloyd’s arse crack, a self diagnosis of low iron, a little lightheadedness, and a fall into a nasty granny’s trolly. The trolley is now in intensive care and the granny is in therapy. Please send love and prayers.

The UK’s most prominent mental health advocate/not a mental health advocate/never claimed to be a mental health advocate/mental health advocate when it suits her, did an interview with dr Alex George, an actual mental health advocate. She then swiftly made a joke about dementia. Ahhhh foghorn, when willlll you learn.

Yes yes people ☝🧑‍🍳 ❄💯😎 🎵 🍝 shoutout to @tequila.no.salt for a post that will go down in tattle HISTORY. We found out that Little Lloyd wears little shoe boosters in his little shoes! Clip clop clip clop! 👠

Next up was another clout chasers meeting at London in the sky. Sitting in a seat with his legs dangling isn’t an unfamiliar feeling for little Lloyd, but this time he took the edge off by taking some ❄ and gurning his saggy man tits off. I couldn’t work out what was higher - the seats, Lloyd or Lloyd’s high heels.

Reality hit when Eden realised she’s skint and had just blown £700 on a hotel room. After a quick filmed piss and a quick over share about stuffing her skiddy knickers with tissue, she sent Lloyd Sonny Karenson Hulme down to complain. Once the person on the front desk realised who they were dealing with (two tramps), they realised that they were not the type of people that they would want staying in the hotel, and the £700 was back in Eden’s bank account quicker than you can say bedroom empire.

The next day Lloyd took us on another riveting trip to the supermarket. No Lloyd, we don’t want to see how aggressively you eat an ice cream, there is absolutely nothing aggressive about wearing women’s sunglasses to Iceland.

Eagle confirmed that she doesn’t pay her parents a penny and slagged off renters AGAIN. The thing is with lying Eden, is that you have got to remember what you have said for it to be believable!

Can a trip be a surprise if your fella books it on your credit card? Not sure on that one. After Lloyd broke the toilet with his emetephobia chicken wing squits, a quick getaway was in order. It’s lucky these pair are used to staying in an absolute tit tip, because their airbnb isn’t much better. Mattress on the floor and someone else’s swimming shorts hanging up. Lloyd made sure he packed his Xbox, but forgot to pack Eden’s fake bum pads.

As you were trolls. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Next up was another clout chasers meeting at London in the sky. Sitting in a seat with his legs dangling isn’t an unfamiliar feeling for little Lloyd, but this time he took the edge off by taking some ❄ and gurning his saggy man tits off. I couldn’t work out what was higher - the seats, Lloyd or Lloyd’s high heels.
I am bleeping dead, best tattle recap I’ve seen

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Recap of thread 24 💓

The last thread was kicked off with Eden raging about how someone (🤭) told red bull that she had a deal with them, when in fact she was telling a big fat lie. I mean, why wouldn’t they want to work with someone who claims their product gives them the shakes, tells people not to drink it and had a brand deal with another energy drink company?

Since thread one, tattlers have DREAMED of the day that Eagle attends her first wedding with her boyfriend/fiance. Tattlers care about this kind of stuff, ya know? This is what trolls do, I’m sorry! I apologise, but I’m just shamelessly a troll! 😘💃

Anyway, enough of the Don Carla quotes. In case Eden’s weird little stans needed some tips, here’s how to make someone else’s wedding day allllllll about you:

1. Post a pointless montage of you and your mother talking about attending the wedding of a person she has never met
  3. Get your man in a polo shirt from baby GAP. Very smart! Both your outfits will get people talking!
  4. Disappear from the wedding for an hour because of your anxiety. Attention will be firmly on you!
  5. Get DJ PartTime on the decks. Loiter behind him like a big Rottweiler. All eyes on you.

In an eventful trip to Tesco, we had Lloyd climbing up shelves, Eden having some kind of breakdown then being fine 5 seconds later, Eden fondling Lloyd’s arse crack, a self diagnosis of low iron, a little lightheadedness, and a fall into a nasty granny’s trolly. The trolley is now in intensive care and the granny is in therapy. Please send love and prayers.

The UK’s most prominent mental health advocate/not a mental health advocate/never claimed to be a mental health advocate/mental health advocate when it suits her, did an interview with dr Alex George, an actual mental health advocate. She then swiftly made a joke about dementia. Ahhhh foghorn, when willlll you learn.

Yes yes people ☝🧑‍🍳 ❄💯😎 🎵 🍝 shoutout to @tequila.no.salt for a post that will go down in tattle HISTORY. We found out that Little Lloyd wears little shoe boosters in his little shoes! Clip clop clip clop! 👠

Reality hit when Eden realised she’s skint and had just blown £700 on a hotel room. After a quick filmed piss and a quick over share about stuffing her skiddy knickers with tissue, she sent Lloyd Sonny Karenson Hulme down to complain. Once the person on the front desk realised who they were dealing with (two tramps), they realised that they were not the type of people that they would want staying in the hotel, and the £700 was back in Eden’s bank account quicker than you can say bedroom empire.

The next day Lloyd took us on another riveting trip to the supermarket. No Lloyd, we don’t want to see how aggressively you eat an ice cream, there is absolutely nothing aggressive about wearing women’s sunglasses to Iceland.

Eagle confirmed that she doesn’t pay her parents a penny and slagged off renters AGAIN. The thing is with lying Eden, is that you have got to remember what you have said for it to be believable!

Can a trip be a surprise if your fella books it on your credit card? Not sure on that one. After Lloyd broke the toilet with his emetephobia chicken wing squits, a quick getaway was in order. It’s lucky these pair are used to staying in an absolute tit tip, because their airbnb isn’t much better. Mattress on the floor and someone else’s swimming shorts hanging up. Lloyd made sure he packed his Xbox, but forgot to pack Eden’s fake bum pads.

As you were trolls. 😘
Never leave us queen 👑💅🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Eden get te far duck 😂😂 I compete show jumping, dressage, le trec and showing along with the odd wee cross country (NOT HUNTING ITS VILE) and I would pay 10 fold the worth of the non existent crook book to see u ride a horse 😂😂😂 is there anything she can’t do or Illness she doesn’t have

Also Eden “see horses have a fringe too or is it a forelock or have I just made that up” for someone who has ridden and owned horses since she was 7 and doubted herself on the simplest thing to remember 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Recap of thread 24 💓

As you were trolls. 😘
You officially win at recaps. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That fringe getting greasier and greasier as the days go on.

Reactions: 7
You officially win at recaps. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That fringe getting greasier and greasier as the days go on.
She doesn’t wash her hair often enough to get a fringe, it’s just going to make her look even dirtier

Reactions: 9
Ohhhhhhhh the t-total t-totaler that drinks but doesn’t drink, but does drink, but can’t drink more than a sip due to the emetaphobia…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even the tampon video is bollocks! She done a video in March about how to wear a tampon and she says in that she likes to sit down to insert as it's easier for her blah blah then says the opposite yesterday. I know it's minor but it proves she is just full of tit ALL THE TIME 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Recap of thread 24 💓

As you were trolls. 😘
Absolutely brilliant! 😂😂

She doesn’t like being called boring does she 😂😂😂😂 Who drummed it in to her for a year cause wasn’t she single for 2 and a half years while she was celibate 😂

Reactions: 10
Eden get te far duck 😂😂 I compete show jumping, dressage, le trec and showing along with the odd wee cross country (NOT HUNTING ITS VILE) and I would pay 10 fold the worth of the non existent crook book to see u ride a horse 😂😂😂 is there anything she can’t do or Illness she doesn’t have

Also Eden “see horses have a fringe too or is it a forelock or have I just made that up” for someone who has ridden and owned horses since she was 7 and doubted herself on the simplest thing to remember 😂
Been riding horses since she was 7 but not kept up with it. So why not just say 'I used to some time ago!' but no! She has to make out like she does everything all at once and knows everything. The only riding she does now is with Lloyds miniature gearstick

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eden loves horses soooo much, she was too scared to go anywhere near them/be in the field with them 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even the tampon video is bollocks! She done a video in March about how to wear a tampon and she says in that she likes to sit down to insert as it's easier for her blah blah then says the opposite yesterday. I know it's minor but it proves she is just full of tit ALL THE TIME 😂😂😂
It's the little things like this that infuriate me! She just chats bollocks for the sake of it and it never gets picked up on.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.