Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busdriver89

VIP Member
Why does she only choose to delete certain comments but others remain. Or can other people still see both comments? I cannot. P.s another person now saying she’s low in iron! Lord give me strength! Eden get some fucking blood tests done and show everyone your just a drama queen.
Is it this video that’s now gone??

Reactions: 1

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Nah soz her mouth makes me SICK. How many teeth are actually in her head? Why has she got double the amount of everyone else? Confused
She counted them in a tiktok once, apparently she has the normal number so she must have a lot of empty space at the back 😂

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I know it was ages ago but can’t find the goss anywhere can anyone fill me in when the green goblin and that Dan i think his name is who is with Chloe was sexting when did it come out please?
There's stuff about it on thread 1, you'll just need to scroll

• Heart

bloogoo

VIP Member
As much as I’m loving the thread title suggestions, aren’t they meant to be from page 40 onwards?
probably I’ll write mine down next time to remember when it reminds us to think of name suggestions cause they just get lost otherwise 😂

ghostguy

VIP Member
she said something about going somewhere with a pool and not being able to use it because the weathers shit so she can’t be that surprised. Either it was cheap as chips or she paid

Recap of the last thread 💚

Big bird attended a holiday with some other clout chasers and brought her chauffeur, Freya, along for the ride. Most notably in attendance was Dan Spragg who Eden famously sexted, whilst his girlfriend Chloe was heavily pregnant. Luckily, Eden and Dan managed to make light of the traumatic situation and decided to be adults and put it allllll in the past. That’s great news and we’re all so pleased they’re both mature enough to move past something so distressing and damaging to Chloe’s relationship, mental well being and self esteem ♥
Eagle had a great time putting menstrual cups in Dan’s shopping basket, sitting next to Dan at every opportunity and spending the rest of her holiday staring at her phone before upping sticks getting Freya to drive her home a day early! The last day of the holiday was the most enjoyable by the rest of the group, as after the silver cloud fucked off, the sun finally came out ☀

Meanwhile, wee man was in Dam off his flabby tits, and may or may not have given his number to some random woman. And if he did, nothing says guilt than deleting Instagram comments and more importantly, nothing says sorry better than a bunch of supermarket flowers, right? Right????

And quicker than Eden can scoff a chicken legend dripping with food poisoning, baby was back from his trip! Baby was exhausted after a long heavy weekend of drugs, and ermmmm do you know how tiring it must be to walk around a music festival on your tip toes??? Cue a week long come down, which is bad enough without frog gob hollering and putting a camera in your face every 5 seconds. Big well done for pulling through to the other side, Little Lloyd.

Another lie from Eden who claimed to have a deal with red bull, which turned out to be completely fabricated. Smells like red bull…shit.

The dating video which must not be named was posted, and if the 2.95m followers didn’t know Lloyd was a fame hungry, alcoholic, faux DJ, walking ick, red flag, they surely do now! Eden’s huge fingers and Lloyd’s girly little fingers don’t have the ability to mass delete comments on videos posted on other accounts, so unfortunately little chef was absolutely roasted in the comments. No but really, why DID Eden need to buy a part time DJ some DECKS???

Our fashionista ordered a white pair of joggers, a cropped blazer and a bra to wear to a wedding. Very fitting to the occasion Eedy, I assume the wedding is taking place in the big asda?

Between heavy breathing and a racing heart during a panic attack, Eden somehow found the time to lip sync to a song and post it on tiktok. Well done big D, your nemesis Molly Mae would be so proud of you using your 24 hours so wisely! 20 minutes later her make up was re-done, the camera was back on and she was back to chatting some absolute shite. Aaaaand… normal service was resumed.

will this be the last thread until detective Yasmin gets us all thrown into jail? Only time will tell…

As you were trolls
This is brilliant 🤩