Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean Yaz is a bit of a nob like but if we are gone define

Which may have already been done 🤫🤫🤫😂
I finished my sodding sentence half way through, it was meant to say I mean Yaz is a bit of a nob like but if we are gone define who’s successful, i would say she’s probably doing a lot better than eedie regardless of the bought large following.

Reactions: 8
It makes me laugh when she mixes with other tiktok creators because a lot of them are naturally funny and big personalities and you actually just notice how little she brings to the table (no pun intended) compared to them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t eat dinner with her sisters there without collapsing in attention seeking tears … but she can do this? Anxiety who?
Omg right, I have a fear of heights and emet so the thought of going up there and the thought of having to be sick and not having a place to do it to go through my process would terrify me so she defo lies about having it

Reactions: 10
I'm actually surprised she doesn't have a fear of heights.

For someone with anxiety wouldn't that be the worse situation to be in? If a panic attack came on she wouldn't be able to be babied comforted and would ruin it for everyone else when they had to come down?

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220518-214405_TikTok.jpg
he looks like an absolute head...hope he's not driving back tonight doesn't seem sober 🥴

Reactions: 11
Well he looks like he’s off his tits on ❄. Thought he’d be working hard on the crook book that’s meant to be released tomorrow 🤨

Reactions: 13
Wonder if there was a sign there before they got on ‘you must be this tall to take a seat’ extra big shoe stilts for the little fella this evening

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys it’s been over a day and I’m still not over the shoe wedges. I simply just cannot believe this bleeping man 😅😅😅😅😅 if he didn’t act like he was a big macho man then it would be way less funny

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This witch has IBS, emetaphobia, severe anxiety and goes and sits in the air at a dining table. Yeah ok love

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Look at how her inappropriate/disgusting use of “intrusive thoughts” has seeped into the language of her followers. They are young and impressionable, and she is making the idea of intrusive thoughts fun and goofy. She is vile.
7A8393AB-1636-4FD3-8A9E-BA9B87D1C3A6.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Intrusive thoughts aren’t telling you do to things ffs, I think if she’s got a voice telling her to do things she should probably get checked for schizophrenia. I suffered horrible intrusive thoughts in my teens and it’s not something to set a trend off. This was 15 years ago when mental health issues weren’t really talked about and I honestly thought I was going crazy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.