Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now it’s tomorrow? 😂😂

it’s literally so unprofessional setting a release date and not keeping people informed of delays. The lack of effort on their website, I put more effort into coding my MySpace page

honestly surprised they’ve not had a bollocking from HP. Clearly their management are shite

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So now it’s tomorrow? 😂😂

it’s literally so unprofessional setting a release date and not keeping people informed of delays. The lack of effort on their website, I put more effort into coding my MySpace page

honestly surprised they’ve not had a bollocking from HP. Clearly their management are shite
After Eden posting that people who ordered would be pleasantly surprised on the release date the other day

Reactions: 6
I wish I was loaded so I could buy it cos I’m genuinely curious as to what’s actually in the book lol

Reactions: 5
How does Eden measure success? Given her latest video she classes herself as successful.

Is it by number of followers? The number of horrific sunglasses owned? What are you measuring against?
Materialistic purchases don't mean success.

Nobody away from social media has no clue who you are?! You're a total stranger to most.

Reactions: 11
I know it was ages ago but can’t find the goss anywhere can anyone fill me in when the green goblin and that Dan i think his name is who is with Chloe was sexting when did it come out please?

I know it was ages ago but can’t find the goss anywhere can anyone fill me in when the green goblin and that Dan i think his name is who is with Chloe was sexting when did it come out please?
There's stuff about it on thread 1, you'll just need to scroll

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Reconfirming that her and her sisters are all stupid.
That's why yaz cries every single day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 people who project that they have the best life are the ones who genuinely don't and she is deffo one

Reactions: 7
Oh here we go with another 2019 I was depressed and unhappy and now I’m engaged and the happiest I have ever been montage !!!!! NO ONE IS bleeping FORGETTING YOUR ENGAGED ANY TIME SOON EDEN duck OFF
Like why is she hinging all her happiness on a man?

Reactions: 4
That newest video, pretty sure her hairs up in most of her youtube videos… And successfully exploring young followers, sexualising them
and profiteering off mental health…. soooo successful babes xoxo

I swear she closes her eyes when she writes and just used the middle section of predictive text.

Happiest you’ve ever been with a man who wears shoe wedges 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That chef tw@ has started with the montages now too.

View attachment 1275777She literally writes like she has one shared braincell with lloyd. How does that make sense.
Her great aunts husband? So she didn’t even consider him as her great uncle … must have been a real close family member that.

I doubt people with dementia actually say they wish they could remember because their brain doesn’t work like that anymore. It’s not amnesia.

Seems like bullshit anyway because she’s probably panicked as someone on here said they were going to message the charity working with her.

Reactions: 19
I mean Yaz is a bit of a nob like but if we are gone define
Her great aunts husband? So she didn’t even consider him as her great uncle … must have been a real close family member that.

I doubt people with dementia actually say they wish they could remember because their brain doesn’t work like that anymore. It’s not amnesia.

Seems like bullshit anyway because she’s probably panicked as someone on here said they were going to message the charity working with her.
Which may have already been done 🤫🤫🤫😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.