Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the fact no one is commenting about the cookbook proves no one's ordered it

If I was stupid enough to order one I'd be commenting on every video asking for an update
yeah, I reckon it’s just gonna fizzle out and disappear? If it’s print on demand, the only delay should be the book not being finished and ready for print?

Cheffy Laura ordered it was she’s so far up their arses now she’ll not question where it is

Reactions: 3
I just had to go back & look at Lloyd matching off at Tenerife airport & it’s honestly funnier knowing he’s got those height boosters in 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’re hoping no one mentions the flop that is the cookbook probably 😅 embarrassing that no one seems to have bought it, I bet Amber is the only one who has and Cheffy 😂😂

Reactions: 3
The wedges have absolutely sent me, the way she has baited him out herself for us to find it’s killing me! He’s clearly got conscious about it with the Greedy Green Giant, and the fact she probably tells him when she’s crouching down etc. He cannot act like he’s this hard bad guy when he wears those, says baby all the time and lives off his girlfriend in her parents house, He’s a bleeping loser it’s crazy and how he is content living like this is ridiculous.

I just had to go back & look at Lloyd matching off at Tenerife airport & it’s honestly funnier knowing he’s got those height boosters in 😆
He’s walking or marching like he’s on heels hahahahaha, he clearly needs a lot of help. Not sure they doing the job if he’s still on his tippy toes in his stupid clown shoes

Reactions: 9
Lloyds video "come for a drive with me"

Two thoughts which are....
He was allowed out the house without Eden?!
He only filmed it to prove to baby that he was by himself

Also it may just be the angle but he looks like one of those dickheads that leave the tiniest space between them and the next car in front and leaves the breaking to last minute

Reactions: 15
Lloyds video "come for a drive with me"

Two thoughts which are....
He was allowed out the house without Eden?!
He only filmed it to prove to baby that he was by himself

🤣🤣
She’s probably got a tracker on his car and he’s only allowed within a certain radius of the house x

Reactions: 10
Why does she put on the baby voice to lloyd as if it’s cuteC she’s a fully grown giant who looks 40 years old it’s so weird. I’m a year older than her, and I got ID’d for a lottery ticket the other day! I’d be mortified if someone thought i was as old as she looks

Someone correct me how is Lloyd fit in this tracksuit, it won’t fit eden if it fits him lol. Not only do they share trainers (ICK) they share tracksuits 🤮 I swear they could swap genders and I’d be none the wiser

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Why does she put on the baby voice to lloyd as if it’s cuteC she’s a fully grown giant who looks 40 years old it’s so weird. I’m a year older than her, and I got ID’d for a lottery ticket the other day! I’d be mortified if someone thought i was as old as she looks

Someone correct me how is Lloyd fit in this tracksuit, it won’t fit eden if it fits him lol. Not only do they share trainers (ICK) they share tracksuits 🤮 I swear they could swap genders and I’d be none the wiser
he looks like he’s ready to do life 😂 I swear she’s deleted a video this morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
yeah, I reckon it’s just gonna fizzle out and disappear? If it’s print on demand, the only delay should be the book not being finished and ready for print?
I'm sure someone in here said they had ordered it, I'm not sure if they were being sarcastic or genuine

Reactions: 2
Why does she only choose to delete certain comments but others remain. Or can other people still see both comments? I cannot. P.s another person now saying she’s low in iron! Lord give me strength! Eden get some bleeping blood tests done and show everyone your just a drama queen.
Is it this video that’s now gone??

Reactions: 1
Is it this video that’s now gone??
Yes that’s the one. Fake ass witch

Lmao what’s funny is she’s still struggling to get to 3 million officially and that holly makeup is almost at 4 million like 2 weeks after being congratulated on 3m😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh here we go with another 2019 I was depressed and unhappy and now I’m engaged and the happiest I have ever been montage !!!!! NO ONE IS bleeping FORGETTING YOUR ENGAGED ANY TIME SOON EDEN duck OFF

Reactions: 14
That newest video, pretty sure her hairs up in most of her youtube videos… And successfully exploring young followers, sexualising them
and profiteering off mental health…. soooo successful babes xoxo

I swear she closes her eyes when she writes and just used the middle section of predictive text.

Happiest you’ve ever been with a man who wears shoe wedges 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That chef tw@ has started with the montages now too.

478F4C49-22FA-4C58-BDC0-22F4F5C773A5.jpeg
She literally writes like she has one shared braincell with lloyd. How does that make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
it makes me pish how every time she turns to the side she lifts her leg up to push her bum out more. Literally everyyyyy single time

The video of their interview at the beginning where she stoops down to talk to him cause he’s such a little person 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.