Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Lloyd always wear Edens sunglasses? Does he not own his own or can he not afford to buy his own instead of wearing his girlfriends girly sunglasses they look ridiculous like he's a toddler prancing around his mother's room in her Sunglasses and high heels

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does Lloyd always wear Edens sunglasses? Does he not own his own or can he not afford to buy his own instead of wearing his girlfriends girly sunglasses they look ridiculous like he's a toddler prancing around his mother's room in her Sunglasses and high heels
cause he is girly 💅🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t like the girl but is she ok? That video looks very abusive to me. The way he grabs her neck

This witch has IBS, emetaphobia, severe anxiety and goes and sits in the air at a dining table. Yeah ok love
That’s what I was thinking, I’ve severe anxiety and I can barely get on a bus let alone a bleeping table in the sky. Lloyd is on the ❄❄ again clearly.

Reactions: 9
Her followers are so bleeping dramatic, it's cringe worthy asf, on a video where they leaving a hotel she paid over £600 for one night because it didn't live up to her standards, also something that it was disgusting that she had to put the toilet seat down herself (couldn't catch that part)

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Sorry but why has she left? What was wrong with that hotel? I don’t have £700 to spend on a hotel but for a hotel in central London probably about average

Good Lord that tiktok was embarrassing on so many levels.

Firstly Lloyd didn’t know how much the hotel room was, Eden paying again was she? The little gnome has a right chusty life. It’s like he’s in prison, but he’s one of those prisoners who has a tv, PlayStation, phone and gets McDonald’s ordered to his room.

He was apparently doing his “complain walk” - they do seem to love being Karen’s.

Also Lloyd is someone you “don’t want to get into an agreement with”. Sorry what is he going to do? Use his booster heels as a springboard and bonk me on the elbow?

And I really have no idea why it looks like he’s passed out at the front desk.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Lloyd's face in the lift when she says she looks like a hooker 🤨 he's so fed up of her bullshit and I mean, who can blame him!

And I really have no idea why it looks like he’s passed out at the front desk.
He's off his head that's why! Look at him in the lift too. Can't even hold his own body weight up, embarrassing little twit.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The absolute state of him makes me physically unwell. He has clearly had enough of her tit but he won’t leave her, he is loving the lifestyle he has. His getting to go to expensive events, brought decks, PlayStation or Xbox whatever, living somewhere rent free, having all his food, takeaways, holidays paid for. The fact his sneaking a bottle of wine into the hotel says enough, when his clearly drunk enough hence why they’ve booked a hotel. He just don’t know when to stop and it’s embarrassing. I know everyone loves a drink now and again, but this MAN is getting drunk every single night. They’ve booked a £700 room, to which they’ve left because “it’s not worth it” and Edens paranoid it looks like they’ve had a “quickie”. It must’ve been a last minute thing, they have no bags on them, Eden has no tampons and is using tissues. Lloyd has obviously got drunk again which means he can’t drive home so I bet you Eden will be angry with him tomorrow because she’s had to stay away from home. If she stays at Lloyd’s friends house, he should be fumin that she’s done that but couldn’t stay at his house LOL

Attachments

Reactions: 21
The one where he grabs her they both look off their faces. It’s the clenched jaws and wanting to rip off each other’s cloths ( well that massive pda looked more raw than their set up displays ) the auld coke horn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What an actual embarrassment they are. The room seemed perfectly fine, yes it was expensive but it was last minute and in London so what do you expect? She did look like a hooker she's right. Don't even get me started on midget gem 🤢 his complain walk just looked like he couldn't walk in a straight line which is no surprise

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact she randomly says “I don’t know why I look like I’m on drugs” says to me she’s on drugs but is covering her back by saying she’s not. Also her excuse saying the cars at the o2 that’s why they won’t drive home and the wind picking up, no your fella is off his nut and can’t legally drive in his state that’s why you’re going to his friends house

Reactions: 23
I don’t like the girl but is she ok? That video looks very abusive to me. The way he grabs her neck
Nah I think it’s all good. Me and my partner grab like that after a few drinks 😂 TMI I know, sorry. It’s just that primal ‘I fancy the pants off you’ grab. At least I can say we still fancy each other like that after 18 years of being together I guess 😂 no shame here 🫣😁

Reactions: 8
The fact she randomly says “I don’t know why I look like I’m on drugs” says to me she’s on drugs but is covering her back by saying she’s not. Also her excuse saying the cars at the o2 that’s why they won’t drive home and the wind picking up, no your fella is off his nut and can’t legally drive in his state that’s why you’re going to his friends house
You know he drove to his mates 😂 I'm sure she said they were going to get a cab from there? I bet the snow elf drove her home.

And she basically stayed in a jumped up premier Inn and left because there was no food? Centralish London, last minute, same night reservation, it's not gonna be cheap. I thought money was no object?

Who does this girl think she is. She honestly believes she is so entitled. She would of know what the room basically looked like when she booked it. She is such a scrotum and Lloyd wearing high heels and doing that walk is just hilarious. How can they think anyone takes them seriously

Reactions: 11
What an actual embarrassment they are. The room seemed perfectly fine, yes it was expensive but it was last minute and in London so what do you expect? She did look like a hooker she's right. Don't even get me started on midget gem 🤢 his complain walk just looked like he couldn't walk in a straight line which is no surprise
The midget gem got me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.