Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I think it’s all good. Me and my partner grab like that after a few drinks 😂 TMI I know, sorry. It’s just that primal ‘I fancy the pants off you’ grab. At least I can say we still fancy each other like that after 18 years of being together I guess 😂 no shame here 🫣😁
Yeah I agree with this, me and my boyfriend are the same after a few drinks as well🤭😂 that that pda was more real than any of the ones that she's set up and filmed

Reactions: 3
Imagine him spring heeling to the desk jaw swinging goin baby isn’t happy and she paid so we want our money back surely if you were staying last min on the way you’d pop into a shop to get sanitary stuff? I mean they got little legs wine why not pick up a box there?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine him spring heeling to the desk jaw swinging goin baby isn’t happy and she paid so we want our money back surely if you were staying last min on the way you’d pop into a shop to get sanitary stuff? I mean they got little legs wine why not pick up a box there?
I always judge a person by how they treat hospitality staff and these pair are horrid. I’d have loved to have been the person behind that desk - I’d take Lloyd on 😂

Reactions: 15
Just watched last nights drama.
“It’s not safe to get in a car in this weather” I think it should be it’s not safe to get in a car when he is clearly pissed and off his tits!!!
How does she not realise ?!

Reactions: 15
I just get the vibes regardless of how far gone Lloyd was, eedy would of made him drive anyway... surely she won't stay at his friend's if she's never even stayed at Lloyd's

Reactions: 4
In that reply video where someone has asked if she was with Lloyd and she says “baaaabbbby” duck me it made me gip!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Imagine being that much of an alcoholic midget you can’t not drink for your girlfriends event (let’s face it they don’t give a tit if midget man’s there) for one night… Literally he cannot go anywhere without having a drink.If you’re the driver you don’t drink or stick to the limit.

Reactions: 8
I would love you get into an argument with little lad. He seems the type to put on this hard man image and then it comes to confrontation and he’s actually very similar to the scene from the inbetweeners where they call the big men at the bus stop bus wankers ‘sorry, sorry I didn’t mean it sorry’

Reactions: 13
What a surprise Yaz has to have her input 😂
I really wish she would just duck off and focus on her husband and child. No doubt she’s had trouble in the marriage with how ADDICTED to TikTok she’s become. Lee surely looks like the type that would have something to say about someone constantly being on their phone, especially his wife. No wonder the poor lad works all the time and focuses on his fish in the back garden. I’d be doing my best to stay away from motor mouth too. Yasmin honestly makes me cringe so much, the constant reminders on Instagram and TikTok about her tit TikTok shop, a constant reminder every hour. Now she’s got Lee involved thinking it’ll get the numbers up 😂 bleeping hell get a life.

Reactions: 11
He’s a jumped up little chav. I cannot stand people who are rude to people that are doing their job. Rude ass little fuckwit. Flappy gob should be embarrassed specially dressed like she should be at the red light district. who doesn’t take tampons out with them? She clearly didn’t realise that midget man was gonna get arseholed again.

Reactions: 7
Uhm excuse me but why do they get their refund and yet people like us wouldn't stand a chance of getting a refund!?. I bet she used the 'tik tok verified, do you know who we are' line 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s the obvious drink driving for me. Lloyd had at least five drinks (they’re all in the video), then Eden says they can’t drive home because…. The car is in another car park 🤨 not because midget gem is off his face. It’s so irresponsible it makes me livid

Reactions: 14
I know yaz her own thread, but it was mentioned here yesterday and I just wanted to point this out.

She posted she was #1 UK tiktok shop seller (what a brag) but she's only 3rd
Not to stick up for her in any way, but she was 1st at the time she shared a screenshot of it, and I checked. Shame she couldn’t hold on to her title for long 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.