Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning campers 👋

Still can’t get over that post with the shoe wedges yesterday - absolute thread highlight 🤣

also, where’s the cookbook?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she only choose to delete certain comments but others remain. Or can other people still see both comments? I cannot. P.s another person now saying she’s low in iron! Lord give me strength! Eden get some bleeping blood tests done and show everyone your just a drama queen.
Her iron is probably just slightly lower because she didn’t have periods for years and now is?🤣

Reactions: 3
Her iron is probably just slightly lower because she didn’t have periods for years and now is?🤣
she just needs a big steak and a load of spinach (& some vit C) surely little chef can whip that up for her, he’s got the wedges to reach the cooker properly now!

not everything has to be a major medical issue 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she only choose to delete certain comments but others remain. Or can other people still see both comments? I cannot. P.s another person now saying she’s low in iron! Lord give me strength! Eden get some bleeping blood tests done and show everyone your just a drama queen.
Honestly some of her followers are so stupid. Advising someone online to take Iron tablets is dangerous, iron is not something you take on the whim. Taking iron supplements when you don’t need them can cause serious issues. It’s not vitamin D everyone just takes daily.
She needs a blood test to find out all her vitamin levels and a full blood count. There are literally thousands of reasons why she could be light headed. One being periods.
The lengths people will go to for some attention are never ending.

Reactions: 16
Honestly some of her followers are so stupid. Advising someone online to take Iron tablets is dangerous, iron is not something you take on the whim. Taking iron supplements when you don’t need them can cause serious issues. It’s not vitamin D everyone just takes daily.
She needs a blood test to find out all her vitamin levels and a full blood count. There are literally thousands of reasons why she could be light headed. One being periods.
The lengths people will go to for some attention are never ending.
Exactly this! I stay off social media don’t post anywhere not fb nothing! I have anxiety issues and I have often thought something is wrong, I’ve had blood tests iron levels perfectly fine! Even though I openly admitting to eating tit food not like our eedy. Nobody knows any bodies body at all! Not even yourself. I was adamant something was wrong all blood tests normal! Ffs. Winds me the duck up people constantly licking her arse. duck off. She’s shits the same as all as she shows us every bleeping day.

Reactions: 6
I’ve solved her light headedness for her… too much redbull?

(ps don’t moan about having anxiety but drink copious amounts of stimulant drink, it’s almost as if she wants to make herself worse #munchausen)

F767AF39-21C5-405C-9711-4EEC7CACCBC7.jpeg

16C4E388-5C90-40E4-9EB6-C6151154CCEE.jpeg

Reactions: 23
I just can’t get over the fact that someone who claims to have anxiety drinks so much caffeine, which is proven to make anxiety worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t see any of these comments

isn’t Eden paying for the holiday to France? So she technically only can afford 7 a year.
Dinas country club is actually lush in Pembrokeshire. Been there a few times. Never again though 😂
Maybe 6 as the country club is owned by a family friend so I'm guessing they got a freebie / cheapie there & I agree Pembrokeshire is lovely!

Reactions: 6
Break the stigma???? Your vulva is supposed to smell like VULVA not roses. You’re creating the stigma!!!!
it’s literally self cleaning Eden 😭 any chemicals is making it dirtier and not cleaner

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Break the stigma???? Your vulva is supposed to smell like VULVA not roses. You’re creating the stigma!!!!
Literally! If water is not enough not to smell down there, that’s your sign to go to a Dr.
Maybe you can ask them about it while you’re there for your PCOS, low iron and Red bull induced anxiety appointment, perhaps also as what the real symptoms for emerophobia are to make it more believe 🙄

Reactions: 14
Lloyd’s eating 🤢🤮🥴🤮🤢 IF you HAVE to post a video of yourself eating, CLOSE YOUR bleeping MOUTH. It’s honestly so disgusting. He hadn’t even swallowed the bite, before shoving the rest in! Also, Sonny, no one is impressed that you ate a mcspicy. NO ONE! Also, on the day your cookbook was supposed to come out, eating a takeaway isn’t the best idea 🤦🏻‍♀️😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Those shoe wedges have made my week 👏🏻😂😂 his calf muscles must be solid walking in heels every day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Instead of bringing out a cookbook he needs to endorse the rocket boosters he’d make a mint

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched yaz’s TT saying she shouldn’t of been so boastful re her life style but did she really just call the trolling a pandemic!???? A bleeping pandemic!!! Which kills and ruins millions of life’s! I cannot actually cope with her level of being out of touch with reality. I used to feel sorry for her but that is as disgusting as the vile tit Eden comes out with. Also saying she misses Lloyd??? That’s bunny boiler material! Lloyd is going to have to get umpteen restraining orders against this lot when he finally ditches the soul sucker

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like the fact no one is commenting about the cookbook proves no one's ordered it

If I was stupid enough to order one I'd be commenting on every video asking for an update

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.