Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmfao i saw a comment with someone saying eden watches him eat and it makes her hungry… How can eating like a washing machine make anyone hungry. He doesn’t eat like a wild animal he eats like a straight up pig.

This has absolutely made my day. No one cares if you’re short buddy, but you make it worse for yourself - the insoles and the tip-toeing are just too much.
So now we know he has a fetish for giants, who smell like digestive biscuits and BO, oh and floral scented vulva, who wear white skid marked bodysuits and he definitely has a thing for toes. I’ve seen her toes in his gob on a few occasions now. He also wears man heels inside his gfs shared belanciaga trainers. This is why Eden you need to protect midget man cause we know all
his secrets now. 😂. All of which you’ve given away freely. While stating you really need to hold back on sharing so much of your relationship.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Perhaps a two flap door? 🤷🏼‍♀️

As far as I know you insert (snigger) them into the sole of your boot, shoe, trainer. He was obviously not wearing his day time boosters. Perhaps he had on his fancy higher boosters on for dinner? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wait so is he even smaller than what he appears to be if he's wearing boosters? Just own your shortness ffs😂

Reactions: 4
It’s quite disturbing how much she’s breathing in, in this video, you can see how much she’s straining to breathe in, she’s told us thousands of times how she’s on her period and is bloated. How she’s on that Dr Alex’s new tv programme I don’t know. She’s not helping the younger generation, she’s damaging them.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
As much as I’m loving the thread title suggestions, aren’t they meant to be from page 40 onwards?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion:

Eden Harvz: No red bull deals, her boyfriend's in heels and where's the crook book meals?
Boyfriend’s in heels 👠

Hahahahaha

Honestly this whole thing about him wearing those height inserts is probably the funniest thing I’ve seen on this thread. Went to the shop about 30 mins ago and remembered about it and just burst out laughing at the shop when imagined him climbing up those shelves in his Balenciaga Cuban heels with height inserts 🤣

As much as I’m loving the thread title suggestions, aren’t they meant to be from page 40 onwards?
Give it until lunchtime tomorrow and it will be on page 40.
I thought the boyfriend in heels was a brilliant suggestion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Really? I’m suprised she mentioned it to be honest as she’s really quite private with stuff like that. She won’t even fart infront of baby bear!
I know! She’s raising awareness because she’s the only woman to ever have a period and have period pains it seems?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
probably I’ll write mine down next time to remember when it reminds us to think of name suggestions cause they just get lost otherwise 😂

Reactions: 1
This has absolutely made my day. No one cares if you’re short buddy, but you make it worse for yourself - the insoles and the tip-toeing are just too much.
Literally! If he’s as confident as he makes out then he would just own it but he clearly cares a lot about what everyone says about him. I also think Eden has made it a big deal and knocked his confidence with it.

Reactions: 7
He is literally a walking ick she somehow sees right past it all
Not sure if she sees straight past it or if she knows she can’t do better. No one else is going to literally wipe her arse for her and cook for her alcoholic parents.

Reactions: 16
bleeping hell if i asked my bf to come sit in a lash appointment with me for 2 hrs he would tell me to do one and rightly so 😂 he'll be sick of her in no time
he does all this tit for her because she pays for everything. It’s abit like she’s paying him to be her boyfriend 😂 man prostitution

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly feel sorry for yaz for how much she never fails to embarrass herself. This comment alone only proves how driven this lot are by materialistic things. I pity people like her that only measure their “success” in how many likes and views they get on social media. They belittle living a normal life and make it seem so alien. Not all of us can sit on tiktok all day doing try on hauls and tagging brands in the hope we bag ourselves a deal 🥱 where is the success in making tit content that’s hardly relatable, putting on make up that looks like it’s been applied by stevie wonder and showing off your Shetland pony mane. There is no consistency in any content you make, you’re only known because of your sister so pipe down.

Also, if you count your little trip to bleeping Pembroke as one of your 8 holidays a year you go ahead yaz yayyy pop off successful queen 🤪🤪🤪 HUMBLE YOURSELF
isn’t Eden paying for the holiday to France? So she technically only can afford 7 a year.
Dinas country club is actually lush in Pembrokeshire. Been there a few times. Never again though 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.