Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate it when people pull the number of followers card like the comments in that ss “oh you’ve only got 3 followers” !!! you don’t need a following to air an opinion ! Some people purely watch tiktoks and have no content, again that doesn’t mean they can’t have an opinion !
Fucks me right off when people say stuff like that! If TikTok was only for people who want to make content, no one would even have a following! The majority of her followers will have no content and only a few followers cause they just want to use the app to watch other peoples videos

Reactions: 11
Is she on her period? I don't think she's actually said it, I mean I don't wanna assume 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Early thread title entry 😆
Lloydy baby loves a shoe lift, he can’t go anywhere without Eeedy she’ll be miffed!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does Lloyd eat like he has NEVER eaten before? Also, does anybody else get the ick when someone pretends they're double hard because they eat spicy food 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dementia is not something i would ever wish on my worst enemy. bleeping disgusting.Email being sent to calms with this screenshot as well as the video of her belittling people that’s struggle with their personal
hygiene. Also is that new post an ad for skims? Cause it’s being reported too.
My Granny has it and it's bleeping soul destroying to see her, I'm grieving for her all the time, she's lost my grandpa last year, extremely depressed and basically it's a bleeping horrible disease. Also Eden's comment made no sense anyway, dumb bleep. Soz for swearing but this tit has got to me lol

• Sad
  • Heart
I AM bleeping DYINGGGGG Lloyd wears those little in shoe high heels that’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard hahahahahahaha I will never get over this

now that video where he’s strutting through the airport makes so much sense. He was literally swinging his hips 😅😅😅 sashay away

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My Granny has it and it's bleeping soul destroying to see her, I'm grieving for her all the time, she's lost my grandpa last year, extremely depressed and basically it's a bleeping horrible disease. Also Eden's comment made no sense anyway, dumb bleep. Soz for swearing but this tit has got to me lol
I dislike her so bleeping much. I don't ever hold grudges or bother with people who don't like me or who I don't like. But her, well she is a bleep.

Reactions: 9
Her doing a video showing people how to wear skins 🙄🙄 this is worse than when she taught people how to make a cup of tea or a pot noodle, maybe even worse on how to get rid of a spider in your house!
She’s definitely fishing for a skims sponsorship but I’d be shocked if they’d want to work with someone so problematic and someone who probably only washes her undies once in a blue moon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My gran has been diagnosed recently too and it’s bleeping horrible to see someone you love disappear but still be alive. Eden is a nasty little woman and I can’t wait for her to finally be exposed for who she really is

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I AM bleeping DYINGGGGG Lloyd wears those little in shoe high heels that’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard hahahahahahaha I will never get over this

now that video where he’s strutting through the airport makes so much sense. He was literally swinging his hips 😅😅😅 sashay away
In honour of your comment that made me belly laugh. Title suggestion:

Carla on the blower to Mr TikTok, Edens fiancé wearing a heeled flip flop.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
New thread suggestion:

Eden Harvz: No red bull deals, her boyfriend's in heels and where's the crook book meals?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
after a long tit day little Lloyds shoe boosters have made me cry with laughter thank you Tattle 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
after a long tit day little Lloyds shoe boosters have made me cry with laughter thank you Tattle 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s made me chuckle too! In fact I can’t stop giggling. Just own that you’re short - far more attractive than shoe boosters! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He wears those shoe booster things, saw them on the floor when they were on holiday
This has absolutely made my day. No one cares if you’re short buddy, but you make it worse for yourself - the insoles and the tip-toeing are just too much.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.