Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was getting to appointments, on trains, going to london and going to events alone a few months ago. Now she can’t go a lash appointment alone? It’s 100% a control thing, like ‘you can’t ever leave me because I can’t function without you’
She wants to spend every second with him and she’s forcing him into doing the same by manipulating him and saying she’s anxious so she needs him with her all the time. He’s quit his job, left his flat and spends all his time with her. This isn’t healthy.

Reactions: 25
She can’t lay down for two hours due to her anxiety but she can have her smelly saggy fanny waxed ok then

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everything they do is staged, imagine shopping in tesco when you see their PDA and her beefing while filming it. I think i’ve got one video in 12 years of me and my partner together 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
bleeping hell if i asked my bf to come sit in a lash appointment with me for 2 hrs he would tell me to do one and rightly so 😂 he'll be sick of her in no time

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Would you honestly not get sick to death of your partner being stuck to them 24/7. I can’t understand it 😐

Reactions: 15
Hahahahahahah called it didn’t i ages ago she would be buying the tacky wifey and hubby stuff 🤣 Here have a matching bucket hat for the tacky as duck chavvy pjs.
Idk whether to piss myself laughing or whether to ask for the sick bucket

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He does I don't think she new it was a vibrating toothbrush when she bought it 😂, I know she's wreckless with money but to it notice you bought a 7 basic toothbrush is silly.

duck off eden 😭

Is she trolling Lloyd at the point? She uploaded a video saying sorry not sorry for cuddling in supermarkets and at the end it's Lloyd having to stand on the shelf to reach the top shelf 😭

She's bleeping at it tonight surely
I hate it when people pull the number of followers card like the comments in that ss “oh you’ve only got 3 followers” !!! you don’t need a following to air an opinion ! Some people purely watch tiktoks and have no content, again that doesn’t mean they can’t have an opinion !

Me personally, my opinion is that if I spent all day everyday with my partner, I would become bored of them and there wouldn’t be anything interesting to talk about. I understand it’s different when you live together, but both people go to their jobs during the day and then back home for dinner and spend the evening together. You go out with friends, you go and get nails done, hair, eyelashes, girly brunches, boys go down the pub to watch the footie, have their hair cut etc. I don’t think I know one couple who live together, or married or have kids spend that amount of time together. It’s not healthy. They’re literally working together, living together and not leaving each other’s side. I personally think that will cause arguments eventually. How could they have anything to talk about? They’ve probably covered every subject there is to talk about.

The fact she’s under the impression she can’t do anything alone, that’s either an attention thing or she doesn’t trust him to be anywhere but by her side. Hence why she has to go even to Asda with him. It’s clingy and clingy causes arguments eventually. The way she behaving now though makes it impossible to think what she was like before him, she would go to Poppy to get her hair done, her nails done, going to events etc. mad

Reactions: 15
So the caption of her new video…. And then she says i don’t usually film them cause people say i use them for views…. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING. Then you had to film the girls reaction after. Well I mean whatever massages your ego babe xoxo.

Every good deed she does she records it lol, the money she donates, it’s always screenshot for a video or a story.. Do stop chatting shot. A good deed is no longer a good deed when it’s filmed for clout.

Would you honestly not get sick to death of your partner being stuck to them 24/7. I can’t understand it 😐
Lloyd will get sick of her very soon. There will be trouble in paradise before the summer is over, mark my words.
It’s incredibly toxic to not be able to spend couple hours away from him.
He will never be able to go on lads nights out or lads holidays. This is her basically telling him that.
My partner went to Spain for 3 nights last week and I was excited to have the house to myself for the first time since lockdown. It’s healthy and normal each to do your own thing during the day.

Reactions: 16
is he bleeping living in lala land, since when was £5 per person for one meal bleeping banging when it’s being made by an amateur that likes to brand himself as a chef. duck right off midget man. WHERE IS THE COOK BOOK NOB GOBLIN.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.