Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see all these “health problems” getting too much for Lloyd. He will be like an in-house carer for her and her family soon. If my partner kept saying they were that unwell with all sorts I’d be like “let’s ring the doctors then” but she won’t go because as someone said before they’ll find out there’s duck all wrong with her

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20220517-135713_Instagram.jpg
so she's now genuinely unable to leave the house with little Lloyd, wtf has happened to her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
This is why she will never be a good instagram influencer, cause she writes shite like that. Beggy bleep, go and pay for someone to do them instead of begging them off instagram.

LLoyd has turned into full time carer, she’ll be claiming carers allowance for him next and all
her other ailments.

Reactions: 14
That translates to of course I have to bring my fiancé with me because there's no way I'm leaving him for 2 hours by himself
Can she not do nothing without him? bleeping hell couldn't think of nothing worse than just sitting there for two hours whilst she has her lashes done

Reactions: 13
Can she not do nothing without him? bleeping hell couldn't think of nothing worse than just sitting there for two hours whilst she has her lashes done
She won't be able to track his every movement if she goes by herself

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1273434so she's now genuinely unable to leave the house with little Lloyd, wtf has happened to her
is she actually serious?

im so sick of it being all about how other people make her feel instead of doing the work to manage how she reacts! Lloyd should be encouraging her to be independent not being complacent in this co dependency tit this early in proceedings!

Reactions: 12
what did she do before him?

He will get fed up. Vast majority of men in their 30s do not like being told what to do and will get fed up eventually.

Reactions: 17
Not being funny now but where the duck is this cookbook? Cause all i see is flappy gob galavanting round big tesco with full time carer midget man, gobbling down chicken like they’ve never been fed, while staring lovingly into each other’s eyes. The pair of them cunts need calling out for scamming people because why is it still preorder? Don’t say it’ll be ready by the 16th if it’s not going to be ready.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1273434so she's now genuinely unable to leave the house with little Lloyd, wtf has happened to her
That is actually beyond. Surely she’s trolling us? God forbid they had real jobs where they had to leave eachothers side everyday. Sometimes me and my partner don’t see each other properly for 3 days between shifts, looking after our daughter and sleeping in work 🫣. They are not in the real world at all. And what is this prompting to her young followers? That it’s normal to be attached to your partners hip 24/7. It’s completely unhealthy and toxic in my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Making out she can’t leave the house without him so he has no choice but to go with her everywhere and like he can’t really go anywhere alone/without her because she won’t cope. So wrong. If the roles were reserved people would be accusing him of all sorts and say he was controlling…

Reactions: 9
what did she do before him?

He will get fed up. Vast majority of men in their 30s do not like being told what to do and will get fed up eventually.
she had freya the faithful lap dog running round after her. Until she wasn’t useful anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
she had freya the faithful lap dog running round after her. Until she wasn’t useful anymore.
Ahhh I see. That’s before my time! She needs serious help if she can’t leave the house or lie down for 2 hours without someone being there. That’s not a slight either, it’s not right.

Reactions: 3
Imagine that Lee is in his late 40s and his not allowed female friends because Yasmin finds it weird ?? You just know she is too blame probably that Lee isn’t close with his other child because it’s all about Yasmin, her trauma, their marriage and son.

Maybe this would explain why Lee is how he is towards Eden because he don’t get to talk to other females and Eden is the only female he sees loool.
Yet when asked which person she trusts the most she said old Spraggle cock, and she’s said he’s her best friend in the past 🤔

Yet when asked which person she trusts the most she said old Spraggle cock, and she’s said he’s her best friend in the past 🤔
AJ and josh were also her best friends, neither of them get even a mention now.
I’m creasing at her toothbrush post, People defending her saying why can’t people do both… SHE IS NOT ALLOWED, Little lad feels too inferior for her to use them. 😂 Also i thought she said she isn’t showcasing her relationship anymore while sharing utterly vomit inducing PDA. Seriously duck off.

Fs could u get anymore pathetic what kind of role model is she to young girls by saying she needs a man by her side to do basic things whatever happened to girl power she’s a disgrace to all women

Reactions: 5
I have diagnosed severe anxiety but I wouldn’t dream of taking my partner to my lash appointment, it’s just so bleeping weird. She just doesn’t want him to have a minute to himself in case he realises how trapped he is

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.