Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note - pissing myself at Lloyd climbing to the shelves to reach something at the top. Iā€™ve never seen an ickier man honestly. Once this honeymoon period is over (seems like it nearly is) even desperate deedee will get the ick
Totally agree, reality has set in for him!
you know that if they ever split up it would everyone elseā€™s fault! Tiktok, fans, trolls, followed by 5 million crying montages.

wonder if a split would result in her having a look at herself and getting a real job !

Reactions: 7
Totally agree, reality has set in for him!
you know that if they ever split up it would everyone elseā€™s fault! Tiktok, fans, trolls, followed by 5 million crying montages.

wonder if a split would result in her having a look at herself and getting a real job !
I just canā€™t understand how she has everything under the sun wrong with her? Even in the Tesco video sheā€™s fine, pulls a face, Lloyd hugs her, then sheā€™s back to manically laughing. I notice how he didnā€™t smile once. Either heā€™s on an extended come down or he is starting to dislike her guts like the rest of us šŸ˜… it must be exhausting to be with her!

Reactions: 13
He does I don't think she new it was a vibrating toothbrush when she bought it šŸ˜‚, I know she's wreckless with money but to it notice you bought a 7 basic toothbrush is silly.

duck off eden šŸ˜­

Is she trolling Lloyd at the point? She uploaded a video saying sorry not sorry for cuddling in supermarkets and at the end it's Lloyd having to stand on the shelf to reach the top shelf šŸ˜­

She's bleeping at it tonight surely
She really thinks sheā€™s some big celebrity, who would post a story about that? šŸ˜‚ She has to be taking the piss surely, jumping into a pool is now an intrusive thought?? duck off man.

Iā€™d be more embarrassed that her ā€˜jobā€™ is documenting her life with a munchkin, how to insert a tampon and how to fake anxiety. Sheā€™s a pleb!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What actually happened to her ā€œnot showing as much of her relationshipā€ on social media? Was that just another one of her lies to try and get sympathy comments šŸ„“šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
I think she has it because she thrives on being told she looks like Amy winehouse.
she looks nothing like her šŸ˜‚ She tried to make her looking like kourtney kardashian a thing too, but again absolutely no resemblenceā€¦

but this.. i always think is Yaz in a couple of years, even has the piercing! (She has over 50k and mentioned a lot on CLA thread, so hope ok to post?)

88714DDC-F953-4852-9B51-0B4D2605DA40.jpeg
267E73EC-6F6D-45A0-A13C-D5A144BB9118.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Sorry to go back to the whole Red Bull thing - a video just popped up from when she was trying to give it up. It's her saying she's giving it up for her physical and mental health. She constantly blames it for her shakes and anxiety. No wonder they don't want to be associated with her.

Reactions: 11
Sorry to go back to the whole Red Bull thing - a video just popped up from when she was trying to give it up. It's her saying she's giving it up for her physical and mental health. She constantly blames it for her shakes and anxiety. No wonder they don't want to be associated with her.
And Red Bull as a brand are all about extreme sports, pushing yourself to the limit etc.

I doubt theyā€™d want a 20 something year old that sits in her bedroom all day representing them.

Oh now she has an iron deficiency

so weā€™ve got

anxiety
OCD
Iron deficiency
PCOS
emetophobia
Intrusive thoughts

I actually cannot bare her. I canā€™t wait for the day TikTok fucks off and she loses her ā€˜careerā€™ Lloyds little man syndrome killlls me, I bet heā€™s all talk you know the wet wipe.

Reactions: 23
this thread is by far the fastest moving out of all the ones i read lol that says a lot about her

Oh now she has an iron deficiency

so weā€™ve got

anxiety
OCD
Iron deficiency
PCOS
emetophobia
Intrusive thoughts

I actually cannot bare her. I canā€™t wait for the day TikTok fucks off and she loses her ā€˜careerā€™ Lloyds little man syndrome killlls me, I bet heā€™s all talk you know the wet wipe.
Maybe we should actually make an extensive list of it all. She has also claimed

Lisp
IBS
Shakes
PTSD
Dissociative disorder
Pretty sure I remember vertigo mentioned at some point

Anyone remember anything else?

The only thing I believe is true is BV šŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe we should actually make an extensive list of it all. She has also claimed

Lisp
IBS
Shakes
PTSD
Dissociative disorder
Pretty sure I remember vertigo mentioned at some point

Anyone remember anything else?

The only thing I believe is true is BV šŸ˜’
And the social anxiety and depression šŸ™„ the attachment issues oh and the worst period pain ANY women has EVER felt before in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yaz has posted that sheā€™s top UK tiktok shop creator today and yesterday with the caption ā€˜not bad for Edens sisterā€™ and Eden hasnā€™t even commented on it

as much as yaz doesnā€™t help herself by blowing smoke up needy eedys arse, I feel so sorry for her constantly living in edens shadow and Eden never showing her any support

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.