Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought Lloyd hated her using toys? 😭🤮
He does I don't think she new it was a vibrating toothbrush when she bought it 😂, I know she's wreckless with money but to it notice you bought a 7 basic toothbrush is silly.

duck off eden 😭

Is she trolling Lloyd at the point? She uploaded a video saying sorry not sorry for cuddling in supermarkets and at the end it's Lloyd having to stand on the shelf to reach the top shelf 😭

She's bleeping at it tonight surely

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she keep using the Depp case as content to gain likes, she knocks me sick i actually can’t stand her😐
I’m going to use Edens trial for content after she’s thrown Lloyd down the stairs for refusing to do a TikTok with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He does I don't think she new it was a vibrating toothbrush when she bought it 😂, I know she's wreckless with money but to it notice you bought a 7 basic toothbrush is silly.

duck off eden 😭

Is she trolling Lloyd at the point? She uploaded a video saying sorry not sorry for cuddling in supermarkets and at the end it's Lloyd having to stand on the shelf to reach the top shelf 😭

an intrusive thought to jump in the pool????????? You mean you felt like jumping in the pool?? How is that an intrusive thought?

she has to be trolling us now. There’s no way she’s real, its gonna come out that she’s a social experiment like Timmy thick

Reactions: 22
Imagine you’re just trying to get your beans and teabags in Tesco and big bird and wee man are there having a needy cuddle in the aisle😭😭😭😭
If I asked my fella for a hug in the middle of Tesco’s he’d laugh in my face

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Side note - pissing myself at Lloyd climbing to the shelves to reach something at the top. I’ve never seen an ickier man honestly. Once this honeymoon period is over (seems like it nearly is) even desperate deedee will get the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe she fancied going in the pool because nearly everyone else was in the pool? She's trolling for sure. Imagine sending Lloyd to the supermarket and he needs to climb the shelf's 😂

Reactions: 5
an intrusive thought to jump in the pool????????? You mean you felt like jumping in the pool?? How is that an intrusive thought?

she has to be trolling us now. There’s no way she’s real, its gonna come out that she’s a social experiment like Timmy thick
I would love her to experience real intrusive thoughts, they’re all consuming some days. You think about the absolute worst possible things! I won’t give any examples as I don’t want to give her any to claim as her own. She’s vile.

Reactions: 14
She done the same thing when Ashley Cain’s baby daughter died from Leukaemia,

She was telling people to leave lion emojis and heart’s under her video because she knew that it would push her onto the fyp 😵
OMG just when I thought she couldn't get any worse. What the actual duck. That is beyond disgusting. She's a bleeping scumbag for doing that.

Reactions: 4
Should you let kids climb shelves in the supermarket?? It’s so irresponsible of Eden to let him do that. Baby could have fallen and really hurt himself
Omg this is brilliant it should be your PP😂😂😂
Such an ICK that he had to climb on the shelf to reach something, why couldn’t she have helped him looool. He lets her help pay the bill and gets annoyed when they look to him, cause he never ever pays.
He’s the type to ask for her card and pretend he’s paying even when he’s not.

I’m 5ft and sometimes need help getting stuff off the shelves etc but as a guy that is such an ICK if my boyfriend did that 🤮
Also why are they huggin gin the shop, no wonder people hate them if they’re stopping in the middle of an aisle to hug, like get out the bleeping way and let me shop,
Why do they have to show they’re relationship in shops etc, they have to justify how much they ‘love’ eachother cause they are both in it for fake reasons, she starts like crying what a bleeping weirdo.
I just keep seeing him climb up 😂🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

I think she gets confused between impulsive and intrusive 😂

Such an ICK that he had to climb on the shelf to reach something, why couldn’t she have helped him looool. He lets her help pay the bill and gets annoyed when they look to him, cause he never ever pays.

I’m 5ft and sometimes need help getting stuff off the shelves etc but as a guy that is such an ICK if my boyfriend did that 🤮
Also why are they huggin gin the shop, no wonder people hate them if they’re stopping in the middle of an aisle to hug, like get out the bleeping way and let me shop,
Why do they have to show they’re relationship in shops etc, they have to justify how much they ‘love’ eachother cause they are both in it for fake reasons, she starts like crying what a bleeping weirdo.
It's been on my mind all night 🤣🤣 imagine he'd fallen off 🤣🤣 no doubt it'll come up in her live today because she reads here and they'll want to defend the little one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

duck off eden 😭

sorry so now it’s her job to document people who are rude to her? And the imagine if a story came out about me doing it, but you are doing it? You are being a bleep just behind the old woman’s back instead of to her face. No one has to give you reassurance or behave anyway towards you eden you big dopey duck, STOP TRYING TO CONTROL EVERYONE ELSE and wind your long giraffe neck in

Reactions: 18
Just seen the cuddle in the supermarket vid. Genuinely think I'd be mortified if my partner stopped me in the cheese aisle for a hug.

Worst bit is she's quite local to me and we have the same big Tesco, I genuinely think I'd leave if I saw that monstrosity whilst doing the big shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

In one of her Q&As she said she would let Lloyd shag her in the middle of the room at a family party and she wouldn't care what her family thought 😬

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just seen the cuddle in the supermarket vid. Genuinely think I'd be mortified if my partner stopped me in the cheese aisle for a hug.

Worst bit is she's quite local to me and we have the same big Tesco, I genuinely think I'd leave if I saw that monstrosity whilst doing the big shop!
I am not aggressive in the least bit if I saw them I’d be tempted to push my trolley into them so little lloydy toppled into it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.