Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine that Lee is in his late 40s and his not allowed female friends because Yasmin finds it weird ?? You just know she is too blame probably that Lee isn’t close with his other child because it’s all about Yasmin, her trauma, their marriage and son.

Maybe this would explain why Lee is how he is towards Eden because he don’t get to talk to other females and Eden is the only female he sees loool.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They get so offended being called chavvy but that's literally what they are. Chavs with money

Reactions: 24
I honestly feel sorry for yaz for how much she never fails to embarrass herself. This comment alone only proves how driven this lot are by materialistic things. I pity people like her that only measure their “success” in how many likes and views they get on social media. They belittle living a normal life and make it seem so alien. Not all of us can sit on tiktok all day doing try on hauls and tagging brands in the hope we bag ourselves a deal 🥱 where is the success in making tit content that’s hardly relatable, putting on make up that looks like it’s been applied by stevie wonder and showing off your Shetland pony mane. There is no consistency in any content you make, you’re only known because of your sister so pipe down.

Also, if you count your little trip to bleeping Pembroke as one of your 8 holidays a year you go ahead yaz yayyy pop off successful queen 🤪🤪🤪 HUMBLE YOURSELF
Has she deleted this vid now? Did anyone catch what the comments were like?

Reactions: 2
Imagine that Lee is in his late 40s and his not allowed female friends because Yasmin finds it weird ?? You just know she is too blame probably that Lee isn’t close with his other child because it’s all about Yasmin, her trauma, their marriage and son.

Maybe this would explain why Lee is how he is towards Eden because he don’t get to talk to other females and Eden is the only female he sees loool.
My dad has a female best friend and he's 72, I call her my auntie, I'm closer to her than I am to my blood related auntie, there is duck all weird with it

Reactions: 12
It’s actually beyond ridiculous now. She’s sat making a video saying Eden is the only reason she’s alive, her Mum telling her to go to Edens page, how Eden is her safe place and talking as if Eden will watch the video saying oh Eden I will message you about some stuff that’s been going on.

First of all, if your child has that bad anxiety, why would you not get them real, proper, help? Try and find the root cause, not telling your kid to watch some Tik toker.

Secondly, as much as I don’t like Eden, the pressure of having someone say oh I’m only alive because of you just isn’t right. Yes she has portrayed herself as this “mental health advocate” (which she definitely isn’t), but interacting with Amber liking her posts etc only gives Amber more false impressions that they’re “friends.” etc.

Clearly Amber is vulnerable and needs actual help if her issues with anxiety are truly that bad (considering she copies literally everything Eden does, including trying to speak/copy her mannerisms, it wouldn’t surprise me if she was copying the anxiety as well). When she leaves home, goes to uni or gets a job and gets bad anxiety, surely she doesn’t think she can just whip out her phone and watch Eden? She needs to learn real coping mechanisms. Then again, Eden has been sat saying you can “fix” anxiety, so she probably would rather listen to Eden than go to a doctor and get real help.
As an adult Eden should contact ambers mum and tell her she is concerned about her mental health and offer some support. As a mum I know I would. It's takes what 20 mins out of her lazy arse days. She is encouraging it and I don't think she realises the influence she has on these girls

Reactions: 13
It’s actually beyond ridiculous now. She’s sat making a video saying Eden is the only reason she’s alive, her Mum telling her to go to Edens page, how Eden is her safe place and talking as if Eden will watch the video saying oh Eden I will message you about some stuff that’s been going on.

First of all, if your child has that bad anxiety, why would you not get them real, proper, help? Try and find the root cause, not telling your kid to watch some Tik toker.

Secondly, as much as I don’t like Eden, the pressure of having someone say oh I’m only alive because of you just isn’t right. Yes she has portrayed herself as this “mental health advocate” (which she definitely isn’t), but interacting with Amber liking her posts etc only gives Amber more false impressions that they’re “friends.” etc.

Clearly Amber is vulnerable and needs actual help if her issues with anxiety are truly that bad (considering she copies literally everything Eden does, including trying to speak/copy her mannerisms, it wouldn’t surprise me if she was copying the anxiety as well). When she leaves home, goes to uni or gets a job and gets bad anxiety, surely she doesn’t think she can just whip out her phone and watch Eden? She needs to learn real coping mechanisms. Then again, Eden has been sat saying you can “fix” anxiety, so she probably would rather listen to Eden than go to a doctor and get real help.
I just watched this video and thought Eden really needs to step in now surely...seeing the framed photo of them together...
Surely Eden could just tell her she needs professional help (in a nice, comforting way) and is unable to rely on her so much. She has the opportunity to do so, so I'm unsure why she just encourages it by liking Amber's comments, replying to her every so often or telling her that she loves her. I guess this is what pays her lifestyle, the views, the attention etc and Eden doesn't want to discourage it. Gross really!

Reactions: 6

But it's okay for her to be best friends with Dan?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just watched this video and thought Eden really needs to step in now surely...seeing the framed photo of them together...
Surely Eden could just tell her she needs professional help (in a nice, comforting way) and is unable to rely on her so much. She has the opportunity to do so, so I'm unsure why she just encourages it by liking Amber's comments, replying to her every so often or telling her that she loves her. I guess this is what pays her lifestyle, the views, the attention etc and Eden doesn't want to discourage it. Gross really!
It wouldn’t surprise me if Eden didn’t see anything wrong with it since she depends so heavily on Lloyd to sort her MH out🙄

Reactions: 6
I hope folks who have pre-ordered this book are complaining. It's been WEEKS since she first said it would be published. Then today was given as the specific date. Too lazy to write a synopsis. Too lazy to actively promote it. Too lazy to publish it. If that was my job, I'd be expecting to be fired right about now.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220516-135440_Instagram.jpg
so is she all for helping people with mental health or not? honestly surprised connect are still working with her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Here’s a few screenshots from her interview with BBC when Covid first came about

Notice how she made everything very mental health based and now all she does is parade her 4ft boyfriend around while shoving designer clothes in her vulnerable followers faces.
this really pisses me off because in all her recent videos/lives she always says ‘I never said I was a mental health advocate, I wish people would stop saying I am’ it’s only because she’s fed up of the nicely nice act

Reactions: 18
Am I missing something? Why on earth is the CALM charity out of everyone now working with Eden? I’m assuming they haven’t been watching much of her recent content

I’m pretty sure Calm wouldn’t want to be associated with someone who happily takes hundreds of pounds off vulnerable adults who are in mental health hospitals ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
“I pay my mortgage, go on 8 holidays a year and drive my RS, You’d die to be in this position”

… And they wonder why no one likes them. Such a tone-deaf thing to say
Exactly. My friend works for an energy company and says the amount of customers saying the price increases are making them want to kill themselves is insane.

But as long as bucktooth Yazzy is going on her eight holidays then who cares?

Also she books that amount of holidays because her life is actually so empty. Let me know when you’ve booked Brazil, Thailand or Fiji though Yaz - not just your basic package holidays or trips 10 minutes down the road from your house.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Am I missing something? Why on earth is the CALM charity out of everyone now working with Eden? I’m assuming they haven’t been watching much of her recent content

I’m pretty sure Calm wouldn’t want to be associated with someone who happily takes hundreds of pounds off vulnerable adults who are in mental health hospitals ..
Would be a shame if someone sent them an email 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.