Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Yaz get triggered by “just a mum” - she made a video saying being a mum is her entire personality trait.

On a separate note l wonder if the cook book needed a minimum order? Which they didn’t reach hence why they are so quiet about it and probably refunding the saps that pre-ordered it on the sly.

Reactions: 14
Why does Yaz get triggered by “just a mum” - she made a video saying being a mum is her entire personality trait.

On a separate note l wonder if the cook book needed a minimum order? Which they didn’t reach hence why they are so quiet about it and probably refunding the saps that pre-ordered it on the sly.
You’re definitely on the right track with that one. I know someone who’s written a book and is self publishing. They have to order a certain number of copies in the first batch. I’m sure the HP thing would work on a similar principle, they either have to order a certain number or have a certain number of pre-orders from clients to proceed with printing.
Also they are probably lazy AF and doing f*ckall to finish the contents, hence all the delays.

Reactions: 3
You’re definitely on the right track with that one. I know someone who’s written a book and is self publishing. They have to order a certain number of copies in the first batch. I’m sure the HP thing would work on a similar principle, they either have to order a certain number or have a certain number of pre-orders from clients to proceed with printing.
Also they are probably lazy AF and doing f*ckall to finish the contents, hence all the delays.
I was wondering if this was why "HP has delayed the release" and they were getting so aggy about it! Makes a lot more sense now. Might be just me but I can't even find it when googling anything along the lines of 'Eden Harvey Cookbook', 'Eden Harvey and Lloyd Book' etc so maybe that's a contributing factor, the marketing?

Reactions: 6
Anyone that comes across that "cookbook" is just gonna scroll right past it. They can't even be bothered to write one single line about it. I bet Queen Eedy thought it would all be done for her. I know someone who has actually published a cookbook and it took almost 2 years and a duck tonne of dedication. Something you'll never see from that immature entitled pair.

On a separate note, who have they stolen recipes from? Imagine working so hard on a recipe to have it stolen by bleeping tweedle eedy and tweedle dumb

Reactions: 14
You can tell that Poppy and Jay have been getting advice from Eden whilst on their HOLIDAY to Wales. They were never like this before that break and now look at them. If they think they’ll get more clout for being a soppy couple, they’re mistaken. I wouldn’t take advice from Eden. Fraudster she is.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I find it funny that for someone with such bad emetophobia she doesn't even glance at the Nando's chicken before stuffing it in her mouth, even I look and I don't have that fear 🙃

Reactions: 16
The crook book so little effort, Eden had a nail missing and some dodgy fake tan... It's like she couldn't be arsed

Reactions: 5
Probs not promoting the cook book because it's an embarrassment weren't they called out for copying recipes? Shame cheffy is living in Edens hole now. She was gonna get the book and review it as a chef.

Reactions: 12
I honestly feel sorry for yaz for how much she never fails to embarrass herself. This comment alone only proves how driven this lot are by materialistic things. I pity people like her that only measure their “success” in how many likes and views they get on social media. They belittle living a normal life and make it seem so alien. Not all of us can sit on tiktok all day doing try on hauls and tagging brands in the hope we bag ourselves a deal 🥱 where is the success in making tit content that’s hardly relatable, putting on make up that looks like it’s been applied by stevie wonder and showing off your Shetland pony mane. There is no consistency in any content you make, you’re only known because of your sister so pipe down.

Also, if you count your little trip to bleeping Pembroke as one of your 8 holidays a year you go ahead yaz yayyy pop off successful queen 🤪🤪🤪 HUMBLE YOURSELF
what a talentless bunch of cunts. Just soooo cringe. 🤣

Lloyd replied to a comment say it should have been today they are waiting for an update

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.