Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually beyond ridiculous now. She’s sat making a video saying Eden is the only reason she’s alive, her Mum telling her to go to Edens page, how Eden is her safe place and talking as if Eden will watch the video saying oh Eden I will message you about some stuff that’s been going on.

First of all, if your child has that bad anxiety, why would you not get them real, proper, help? Try and find the root cause, not telling your kid to watch some Tik toker.

Secondly, as much as I don’t like Eden, the pressure of having someone say oh I’m only alive because of you just isn’t right. Yes she has portrayed herself as this “mental health advocate” (which she definitely isn’t), but interacting with Amber liking her posts etc only gives Amber more false impressions that they’re “friends.” etc.

Clearly Amber is vulnerable and needs actual help if her issues with anxiety are truly that bad (considering she copies literally everything Eden does, including trying to speak/copy her mannerisms, it wouldn’t surprise me if she was copying the anxiety as well). When she leaves home, goes to uni or gets a job and gets bad anxiety, surely she doesn’t think she can just whip out her phone and watch Eden? She needs to learn real coping mechanisms. Then again, Eden has been sat saying you can “fix” anxiety, so she probably would rather listen to Eden than go to a doctor and get real help.
Totally agree with you, there was also some comments that amber left on edens videos with some mean comments aimed at amber - Eden didn’t removed them so I wondered if she was leaving them for amber to get the hint - which again is a risky strategy if she’s getting mean comments from edens fans and is that vulnerable it’s a bit of a worry

Reactions: 6
I think that amber is a prime example of a vulnerable girl that Eden needs to be very careful off. she clearly has some additional needs and is far too dependent on Eden. Recipe for disaster!

Reactions: 11
It’s because they are used to tenerife weather 😉

So the highly anticipated cookbook is released today without any promotion from Eden (although link is now in bio), hardly anything from Lloyd other than a comment saying release date and a panic release of cooking vids.

I think it’s despicable and immoral to shove a load of copied recipes together into a £22 cookbook which you are targeting at kids, but it’s clearly just a money spinner because there has been no pride in it at all, the state of the website is embarrassing, broken links, books still pre order, who would want to work with/buy from slobs like that, who clearly want the reward without the effort. What a joke!
I love that in the tiny little pixilated book cover eden looks about a foot shorter than Lloyd 🤣

Editing to say I've see the actual book cover now and she's got to be sitting down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The only thing I can think of with Amber’s mum saying that is either -
1. She didn’t say it, it could be a lie we will never know because obviously her mum will never find out or comment on it
2. She was overreacting and her mum probably got annoyed at her and said that just so she could stop acting up

Reactions: 10
There's no synopsis, no description, no examples of recipes, absolutely no effort gone into it at all. Shows how cocky they are thinking that would sell.
You'd have to be thick to spend 22 quid on that

Reactions: 16
Nothing about Lloyds cookbook on Lloyds insta? Is that because he’s only pushing it to the younger tiktok audience?
7F44DA60-EE22-4D14-93C7-5D80B4F7B7D7.jpeg

Reactions: 3
The only thing I can think of with Amber’s mum saying that is either -
1. She didn’t say it, it could be a lie we will never know because obviously her mum will never find out or comment on it
2. She was overreacting and her mum probably got annoyed at her and said that just so she could stop acting up
Like giving a kid an iPad with a cartoon on to stop them crying. Just unlucky that it’s Eden she relies on. Could never be my child

I honestly feel sorry for yaz for how much she never fails to embarrass herself. This comment alone only proves how driven this lot are by materialistic things. I pity people like her that only measure their “success” in how many likes and views they get on social media. They belittle living a normal life and make it seem so alien. Not all of us can sit on tiktok all day doing try on hauls and tagging brands in the hope we bag ourselves a deal 🥱 where is the success in making tit content that’s hardly relatable, putting on make up that looks like it’s been applied by stevie wonder and showing off your Shetland pony mane. There is no consistency in any content you make, you’re only known because of your sister so pipe down.

Also, if you count your little trip to bleeping Pembroke as one of your 8 holidays a year you go ahead yaz yayyy pop off successful queen 🤪🤪🤪 HUMBLE YOURSELF

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I honestly feel sorry for yaz for how much she never fails to embarrass herself. This comment alone only proves how driven this lot are by materialistic things. I pity people like her that only measure their “success” in how many likes and views they get on social media. They belittle living a normal life and make it seem so alien. Not all of us can sit on tiktok all day doing try on hauls and tagging brands in the hope we bag ourselves a deal 🥱 where is the success in making tit content that’s hardly relatable, putting on make up that looks like it’s been applied by stevie wonder and showing off your Shetland pony mane. There is no consistency in any content you make, you’re only known because of your sister so pipe down.

Also, if you count your little trip to bleeping Pembroke as one of your 8 holidays a year you go ahead yaz yayyy pop off successful queen 🤪🤪🤪 HUMBLE YOURSELF
She pays for most of that because Lee gives her the money to. She lived a comfortable lifestyle before “making it big” on tiktok anyway, so she needs to act as if she isn’t living off her fella

Yaz and Eden shows that money doesn’t buy class because they’re so vile and buy the most horrid things also

Reactions: 19

she is a walking ick 🤢🤢🤢🤢 no wonder Lee always looks 90% done around her 🤢

Reactions: 16

Vulgar, classless and misguided. There are people a lot better off than Yaz, but they also have more to their personalities so their financial status doesn’t define them 🤷🏻‍♀️ They just enjoy much more meaningful things in life, a lot of which come for free.

Reactions: 9
Apologies, i've not had time to catch up on the last week or so that i've missed on here.

I've been thinking though that the book was pushed back and back because I bet they've got a deal with HP where they have to satisfy a number of orders before it can be produced at the cost they've allowed based on the price they've set it at (if you know what I mean). I reckon the date being pushed back each time was because they hadn't hit the selling target required to produce it? I

“I pay my mortgage, go on 8 holidays a year and drive my RS, You’d die to be in this position”

… And they wonder why no one likes them. Such a tone-deaf thing to say

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm just catching up but how the duck can either of them claim to dress well?

He's the same age as me and if any of my friends or family showed up to my wedding like that I'd be raging and every single other person would be talking about them behind their backs. It's so bad

Reactions: 10
“I pay my mortgage, go on 8 holidays a year and drive my RS, You’d die to be in this position”

… And they wonder why no one likes them. Such a tone-deaf thing to say
She sounds like that girl on Instagram last night bragging about being 24 with a flourishing career. Yeah alright love, pull the other one.

Reactions: 6
Yaz needs to humble herself, she’ll end up in the same place as all of us🙃

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.