Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That person seems to be asking a genuine question and shes automatically assuming that they haven't ordered, why she being so rude
Shes so rude I've just looked and everyone's attacking her now 🥹 Eden and her fans are just rude and entitled in general

if I had ordered and commented that, and gotten that response, I'd be trying to get a refund straight away.

I actually commented on Lloyds saying you can't take peoples money and not update them, and he immediately blocked me

Reactions: 12
I find it funny that for someone with such bad emetophobia she doesn't even glance at the Nando's chicken before stuffing it in her mouth, even I look and I don't have that fear 🙃
Yeah, I don’t have emetophobia but I do fear being ill in general - I check every single bite before it goes near my mouth 😩

Reactions: 5
What an absolute snooze fest these two are these days. Can’t even find anything to roast them on they’re that boring 🙄

both sat in Nando’s on their phones. Does anyone else feel tension in their videos today? Feel like they’ve had a barney

Reactions: 17
So she now has iron deficiency because she went light headed for 2 seconds🙄 and of course she needs reassurance from a stranger and if she doesn’t get it that person is automatically a witch😂 Eden sometimes people just don’t care and want to get on with their day!
She still hasn’t washed her hair

Reactions: 19
Imagine if someone fell into the BUFG's trolley (big un-friendly giants) she'd snarl the duck outta them! The big bully witch just seaps out a little more lately doesn't it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Period again falling about Tesco's because she's so light headed and in absolute agony. Dead embarrassed because someone was annoyed she fell into their trolly. duck off.

She wanted that old woman to whip out a stretcher and take her home for some chicken noodle soup and some TLC.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Keep thinking it’s a bogey
To be fair initially I thought it was a mole and was thinking I’d remove it if I was Yaz.
Then after a while I realised it was a piercing, she looked so much nicer without it in my opinion

Reactions: 6
Fs she would literally make a drama out of everything it’s a fuckin period love we all have them stop being so dramatic and attention seeking
Imagine this witch pregnant she’d take to her bed for 9 months

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've just watched the tesco video. Never have I come across someone so self centered and absorbed, everything about is about her and her little over the top dramas. When she says don't come for me in the comments she clearly knows she's out of order but that still doesn't stop her.

Reactions: 16
When on my period the last place I would be is in a restaurant and then massive supermarket!!!!!!! Because 1 my major fear would be leaking! (Sorry for any guys on here but girls you know where I'm coming from) and the pain......unless it's for work I'm crying in pain in my bed!
And that poor older lady might of worried she wa being pick pocketed........fagin is Eden and oliver twist is our height challenged "baby bear"

Reactions: 15
Fs she would literally make a drama out of everything it’s a fuckin period love we all have them stop being so dramatic and attention seeking
Imagine this witch pregnant she’d take to her bed for 9 months
She’ll have the shock of her life when she finds out pregnancy pains and contractions are a million times worse than period pains😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just watched the tesco video. Never have I come across someone so self centered and absorbed, everything about is about her and her little over the top dramas. When she says don't come for me in the comments she clearly knows she's out of order but that still doesn't stop her.
Made me so mad as she literally doesn’t know or seemingly care if she hurt or shocked that old lady by bumping her trolley, or if the old lady was suffering from anything herself that may have caused her to react like that. Just because poor little Eedy didn’t get the attention she craved from her, suddenly this old lady is the bad guy? Makes me so mad how entitled she is!

Reactions: 14
She's had 3 periods and thinks she's hard done by. What does she think women who have them ✨ every month ✨ do? Go about silly salmoning themselves into peoples trolleys?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
oh my god I just can’t deal, the Tesco video.. it really is just Eden’s world and we are all living in it. She is the most self obsessed and arrogant person there is. Babe no one gives a duck about you and your period pains, get a bleeping grip on life you absolute wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Made me so mad as she literally doesn’t know or seemingly care if she hurt or shocked that old lady by bumping her trolley, or if the old lady was suffering from anything herself that may have caused her to react like that. Just because poor little Eedy didn’t get the attention she craved from her, suddenly this old lady is the bad guy? Makes me so mad how entitled she is!

Couldn't agree with you more!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.