Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a few screenshots from her interview with BBC when Covid first came about

Notice how she made everything very mental health based and now all she does is parade her 4ft boyfriend around while shoving designer clothes in her vulnerable followers faces.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
why oh why do we have to watch her go to the bathroom that’s such a private thing like just keep it to yourself please eden
Oh dear. I can’t believe she actually posted a video of herself weeing and farting on the loo. Who posts stuff like that? 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
Early thread title suggestion - Eden went to a wedding wearing black, doesn't even work with red bull yet still got the sack

Ps Lloyd is a cretin pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 59
If Eden ever chose to delete TikTok what do you think would happen to people like edenxamber?

She's so codependent on Eden its actually scary... if I was Eden I wouldn't be liking anything out of pure fear her mental health would become dependant on me and then something bad happens

Reactions: 14
If Eden ever chose to delete TikTok what do you think would happen to people like edenxamber?

She's so codependent on Eden its actually scary... if I was Eden I wouldn't be liking anything out of pure fear her mental health would become dependant on me and then something bad happens
This is what i’ve been thinking too, I reckon Eden’s the type who will get salty that things didn’t go her way and she will just block out everyone from tiktok including people like Amber.. Let’s be honest, if Amber was in Eden’s year at school I highly doubt they would’ve been friends,

Eden was friends with the bullies in school and that says it all really 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That is what i’ve been thinking too, I reckon Eden’s the type who will get salty that things didn’t go her way and she will just block out everyone from tiktok including people like Amber.. Let’s be honest, if Amber was in Eden’s year at school I highly doubt they would’ve been friends,

Eden was friends with the bullies in school and that says it all really 🤔
Every pore of edens oooozes bully. She's THE mean girl, not one of!

To think this is the same person😅
Imagine if they offered to do a catch up with her something like "a year after the pandemic", all the bullshit she'd have to come up with to how she's stopped doing EWEs, can't go 5 mins without her baby bear and so on😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The reason Eden gave why Lloyd wears a polo shirt at the wedding « it’s 23 degrees » acting like it’s 35 degrees in august, the shittiest excuse for being underdressed

Reactions: 16
The place they went to in London for Lloyd's friend's birthday couldn't have been any further from their "aesthetic". It's an eco, sustainable alternative restaurant. Again I imagine they looked very out of place.

Reactions: 16
That video where she told someone to duck off for the first time in her life got taken down for harassment and bullying 😂 Muhahahahahahahhahahhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No I’m dying
Lloyd had an arguement in the Italian because the man was looking at him to pay and Lloyd said ‘I don’t know why you keep looking at me my fiancé is more than capable of paying’

You mean you have no money and your mrs has to pay for everything 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59
The reason Eden gave why Lloyd wears a polo shirt at the wedding « it’s 23 degrees » acting like it’s 35 degrees in august, the shittiest excuse for being underdressed
It’s because they are used to tenerife weather 😉

So the highly anticipated cookbook is released today without any promotion from Eden (although link is now in bio), hardly anything from Lloyd other than a comment saying release date and a panic release of cooking vids.

I think it’s despicable and immoral to shove a load of copied recipes together into a £22 cookbook which you are targeting at kids, but it’s clearly just a money spinner because there has been no pride in it at all, the state of the website is embarrassing, broken links, books still pre order, who would want to work with/buy from slobs like that, who clearly want the reward without the effort. What a joke!

Attachments

Last edited:
Why was he dressed so casually for his friends wedding, if it was Eden's friend I could understand, I haven't been to many weddings but surely it's common sense to dress up? It's a few hours ffs, it looked as if he was off to a beer garden after it. If it was my wedding I'd have to ask him either to get changed or leave, also to stay away from the photographer as it ruins the setting of the wedding

Reactions: 8

It’s actually beyond ridiculous now. She’s sat making a video saying Eden is the only reason she’s alive, her Mum telling her to go to Edens page, how Eden is her safe place and talking as if Eden will watch the video saying oh Eden I will message you about some stuff that’s been going on.

First of all, if your child has that bad anxiety, why would you not get them real, proper, help? Try and find the root cause, not telling your kid to watch some Tik toker.

Secondly, as much as I don’t like Eden, the pressure of having someone say oh I’m only alive because of you just isn’t right. Yes she has portrayed herself as this “mental health advocate” (which she definitely isn’t), but interacting with Amber liking her posts etc only gives Amber more false impressions that they’re “friends.” etc.

Clearly Amber is vulnerable and needs actual help if her issues with anxiety are truly that bad (considering she copies literally everything Eden does, including trying to speak/copy her mannerisms, it wouldn’t surprise me if she was copying the anxiety as well). When she leaves home, goes to uni or gets a job and gets bad anxiety, surely she doesn’t think she can just whip out her phone and watch Eden? She needs to learn real coping mechanisms. Then again, Eden has been sat saying you can “fix” anxiety, so she probably would rather listen to Eden than go to a doctor and get real help.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.