Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just reading all the comments on the Eden post on DHB insta. I think Eden may be telling this girl what to write like before. It gives Eden vibes.

Anyone see the baby scan photos on the fridge in Lloyds vids…?
They’re photo booth pics if it’s the ones I’m thinking of. She’s shown quite a few times over the years as everyone always says it looks like it.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Just reading all the comments on the Eden post on DHB insta. I think Eden may be telling this girl what to write like before. It gives Eden vibes.

They’re photo booth pics if it’s the ones I’m thinking of. She’s shown quite a few times over the years as everyone always says it looks like it.
What’s the @?

Ambers new video is just creepy, Eden is her safe place blah blah, the hold that she has on these vulnerable people is crazy. This girl is 18, she needs proper help if this is what she’s feeling and then has to rely on someone she’s met once and takes no interest in her, is just weird and uncomfortable to hear or watch

Reactions: 14
I don’t think Lloyd can say much cause all these things are facts.
She’s manipulating young kids and claiming to have many unconfirmed mental health problems.
Lloyd is more in his element arguing with people in his comments.
Even if they are facts we are still bullying poor little Eden. Never mind that she's a complusive liar who hurts and uses people, even her own family are blind to how evil she is.

It's very much Eden vibes. Then the personal insults start because they can't their own way. Who does that remind you of?

Reactions: 5
Ambers new video is just creepy, Eden is her safe place blah blah, the hold that she has on these vulnerable people is crazy. This girl is 18, she needs proper help if this is what she’s feeling and then has to rely on someone she’s met once and takes no interest in her, is just weird and uncomfortable to hear or watch
Her mum is telling her to watch Eden to calm down. That’s insane. Her mother should not be encouraging this because one day Eden will screw Amber over and her mental health will be atrocious after that:

Reactions: 13
Eden said her and Lloyd were getting a camper and travelling around Europe soon. So when are they doing that? She hasn’t mentioned it since 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her mum is telling her to watch Eden to calm down. That’s insane. Her mother should not be encouraging this because one day Eden will screw Amber over and her mental health will be atrocious after that:
Just watched her new video, that is not ok. So concerned about this girls well being

Reactions: 10
Eden said her and Lloyd were getting a camper and travelling around Europe soon. So when are they doing that? She hasn’t mentioned it since 🤣
She never said when she just said it's something they'd like to do and they'd like to plan it. Once she has she'll go on about it for weeks like usual

She’s just farted on her new video… but would never fart in front of Lloyd… hmm

Reactions: 16
In one of the comments someone put about him needing a stepladder to drop someone and he's put WWF, do you mean WWE you dumb duck?
Um tbf back in the day WWE was called WWF World Wide Federation, I can't remember why the name changed but it hasn't been called WWF for yearsssss now

Reactions: 3
Her mother should be encouraging her to get help. Not to watch videos of a stranger on the internet to help regulate your emotions.

Reactions: 11
why oh why do we have to watch her go to the bathroom that’s such a private thing like just keep it to yourself please eden

Reactions: 12
Just watched her new video, that is not ok. So concerned about this girls well being
The fact Eden enables Amber by spam liking her comments at once shows how manipulative Eden is to keeping Amber close by and on her sweet side.

She doesn’t care at all for Ambers mental health and it shows

Reactions: 16
Remember when Wayne told Amber to post a video about how great Eden was the last time she had drama with Tia and the girl with green hair

Reactions: 6
I find the compilation video of Eden, Acer & Cali too much from Amber, why involve videos of the kids? She's even tagged Freya in them too. Bizarre.
This just highlights to me how little she seems to have to do with the kids now munchkin has come along.

On a totally different subject, I think Lloyd going to Amsterdam and tasting freedom again is what’s made her go out twice this weekend for his friends. Probably why there was clearly trouble in the “tit pit” on a couple of days ago.
He’s going and she can either sulk at home on her own blowing up his phone or join him.

Reactions: 14
She never said when she just said it's something they'd like to do and they'd like to plan it. Once she has she'll go on about it for weeks like usual
Oh on live she said they decided that was their plan For the £36k in savings rather than jump straight into a mortgage with financial responsibility

Reactions: 2
Oh on live she said they decided that was their plan For the £36k in savings rather than jump straight into a mortgage with financial responsibility
Ah she must have spoke about it on a couple of lives then because she wasn't talking about a mortgage on the one I saw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.