Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not a huge fan of hers. And I’ve been a silent watcher for a while now. But I don’t think how long they’ve been together really matters. Me and my partner moved in after 2 dates and I was pregnant after 2 months. We’re 8 years down the line with 2 little ones now. If you know you know. Maybe when they live on their own in their own house that would be a test. It’s different living at a parents house a lot of the pressure is taking off you in regards to bills etc.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

Tattle wishes you the best of luck but in reality no one gives a F***

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Im not a huge fan of hers. And I’ve been a silent watcher for a while now. But I don’t think how long they’ve been together really matters. Me and my partner moved in after 2 dates and I was pregnant after 2 months. We’re 8 years down the line with 2 little ones now. If you know you know. Maybe when they live on their own in their own house that would be a test. It’s different living at a parents house a lot of the pressure is taking off you in regards to bills etc.
love hearing stories like this ❤ Tbh, I was in student halls and after a few months my now husband came and stayed and never left! We were in London and had so much fun, we are still together 17 years later!

I think it’s the independence thing, like Lloyds left his London apartment to move in to a 24 yo bedroom at her parents? It’s not like they’ve have this real whirlwind it all seems based on anxiety/trauma attachement…

I love love, I hope it works out…. But it does feel like one of those love island relationships which fails catastrophically a few months down the line when the novelty wears off

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really hope this thread doesn’t fill up with stories about how long people have been with their partners etc because no one cares (just as they wouldn’t with my experience either)

At the end of the day a majority of us don’t make a living grooming children or sponging off our partners or live with our parents when we have the means to afford a house or play our entire relationship for 14 year old girls to cry about and say #relationshipgoals - some relating it to our relationship experience seems pointless.

Reactions: 31
i think she’s hoping connect management will pay for another few days so they can celebrate. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s Eden gonna do when she gets home and people stop caring about them getting married and become bored of it because she makes it her whole personality? 😩

Reactions: 2
I really hope this thread doesn’t fill up with stories about how long people have been with their partners etc because no one cares (just as they wouldn’t with my experience either)

At the end of the day a majority of us don’t make a living grooming children or sponging off our partners or live with our parents when we have the means to afford a house or play our entire relationship for 14 year old girls to cry about and say #relationshipgoals - some relating it to our relationship experience seems pointless.
init. The point of the matter is she made jokes about a woman being domestically abused, caroline flack jokes, made comments about throwing babies at walls , admitted she would beat acer if he was hers, grooms mentally i’ll people out of money, laughs about being jimmy saville, makes inappropriate comments about teething foetuses… The girl is a massive red flag and people are missing all this. Lloyd has a video up about him having sex with her while she’s asleep, made comments about her not owning sex toys cause he has a little tiddler, clearly takes drugs, is an alcoholic - jokes about being a functioning one, and is enabling the groomer and her awful behaviour, or just claiming he doesn’t know what people are on about.
She’s gonna carry on getting followers we can’t stop that but the more people that know how disturbing she is the better.

oh and advises people to self medicate, gives really bad advice for mental health related stuff, profited big time off nicky grahame while regularly making bizarre comments about weight, and regularly triggers people with her eat with me’s, restricting food and telling people she’s drinking a cup of tea instead because she has a huge lunch… no hun do not do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I’ve only just seen the close up of the ring from 11 hours ago and I actually think maybe it’s real now but either way she still paid for it 🤣

Reactions: 1
I mean if she does go double barrelled her initials would be EHH which pretty much sums up this whole situation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s quite sad that instead of spending the evening together and soaking up the moment after getting engaged, they’ve been sharing and making TikTok’s, sharing peoples congratulations posts on insta, liking comments, etc.

I’d forget my phone exists. All you’d be thinking about is your new fiancé and living in that moment.

Social media really has destroyed people, hasn’t it.
I came (way too late 🤣) to say this. Everything is for social media, it’s mad isn’t it. How can you possibly enjoy the moment properly when all you’re doing is posting 10 TikToks within the space of about 3 minutes 🙄

Reactions: 3
Wait until the holiday with dan and crew, we will soon see the cracks begin to show.

I’m just giggling at the thought of the engagement party, with paid for photographers, then in their matching bucket hats 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s worse is after the meal and engagement they’ve sat and edited photos/videos for social media. Reading comments and probably barely said a word together. Where’s the bleeping romance in that??
If that was me I’d want to go for a nice romantic walk along the beach at night, or watch the sunset, enjoy the views, take in every moment and make it a memory to cherish forever. Then maybe share the news the next day once I’ve spent the evening adoring my new fiancé.
But no, they’ve gone back to their room to check their views and comments. What a sad little life.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.