Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you all telling me they been together 4 months, already engaged, live in her bedroom in her parents house and he don't really have a job
This is the only summary needed for the two of them šŸ˜‚

Also can anyone comment now on the right that sheā€™s done a close up, id have no clue at all and itā€™s not my style.
I defo think she chose it if it is her ā€˜ dream ringā€™ etc.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but no one can take this engagement seriously as it is but let alone when they've filmed it for TIKTOK. LIKE WHAT THE duck? That should be a private moment but nooooooo of course they had to try and capitalise on it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
I canā€™t stand either of them but I donā€™t agree with the slagging off of the potential price of the ring etc. My partner could have proposed with a Pandora ring and Iā€™d have been overjoyed
Youā€™re absolutely right, things like that shouldnā€™t matter.

BUT when someone brags about their money, feels the need to name every brand they wear as theyā€™re putting it on. Oh my Versace, my Gucci glasses, my Balenciaga, Lloyd filming his watch and sitting in his Stone Island jackets etc, people bring this expectation upon themselves. So speculation about the ring is inevitable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Itā€™s the fact that they couldnā€™t even refrain from posting it all over social media just for one night, and enjoy the moment just the two of them. All their validation comes solely from outsiders, views, and followers. Take away all of that and what kind of relationship do they really have left? Say for instance Eden didnā€™t have the 30k in the bank, would Lloyd still have been happy to give up his London flat, to sit in her bedroom in her parents house, without her buying him DJ decks, a car, designer clothing and so onā€¦.
the times theyā€™ve been filmed travelling in the car etc sheā€™s been sat in silence on her phone. All conversations between them must solely be about what TikTok to film next. When reality hits and their 5 mins of ā€˜fameā€™ on TikTok has died down, thatā€™s when real life, bills, responsibilities will kick in and the issues will start to show, and itā€™ll all end in tears

Reactions: 10
In her video from this morning at breakfast, she asks him how he sleptā€¦.she then says she put on some David Attenborough and was KO, so does that mean Lloyd drank that much that when they got back to the hotel he just went to sleep and left her awake šŸ˜‚. How romantic!

So does that mean there was a waiter/hotel employee standing right there where her phone is recording, whilst Lloyd is proposing, as someone picks the phone up half way through. Awkward as duck!

Reactions: 5
Stop it off šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¢ ā€˜this generations Romeo and Julietā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Romeo and Juliet are teenagers that end up killing themselves so thatā€™s not the kind of compliment you want really hahahaha. They will milk this so much, itā€™ll either be a dead long engagement or theyā€™ll get married within a year

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This isnā€™t about Eden but does anyone else think that yaz always has horrific makeup like too the point it looks like a toddler has done it

Reactions: 6
Wait until the holiday with dan and crew, we will soon see the cracks begin to show.

Iā€™m just giggling at the thought of the engagement party, with paid for photographers, then in their matching bucket hats šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I donā€™t think sheā€™s going anymore. Someone asked Yaz to do more Dan Spragg content and she said they were going on holiday soon and listed the other people going and Eden wasnā€™t included.

Will just be interesting to see if he still goes to Amsterdam.

Reactions: 1
If these screenshots from Edenā€™s old twitter account donā€™t show you how desperate Eden has always been for a little bit of ā€œfameā€ then I donā€™t know what will

Just boils my blood how she had to use & groom vulnerable kids & adults as a last resort during lockdown to get herself there because her content wasnā€™t getting her anywhere šŸ™

Attachments

Last edited:
In her video from this morning at breakfast, she asks him how he sleptā€¦.she then says she put on some David Attenborough and was KO, so does that mean Lloyd drank that much that when they got back to the hotel he just went to sleep and left her awake šŸ˜‚. How romantic!

So does that mean there was a waiter/hotel employee standing right there where her phone is recording, whilst Lloyd is proposing, as someone picks the phone up half way through. Awkward as duck!
Definitely an employee because at one point the camera goes from still to shaky handheld, how would you not notice a phone just randomly set up in an open area, if it was crowded I could understand

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t think sheā€™s going anymore. Someone asked Yaz to do more Dan Spragg content and she said they were going on holiday soon and listed the other people going and Eden wasnā€™t included.

Will just be interesting to see if he still goes to Amsterdam.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Well thereā€™s a suprise isnā€™t there. Ainā€™t no way pot belly would let red flag serpant go on holiday with dan is there

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m only now catching up on all of this (thanks btw for being so entertaining lol) there is absolutely no way that she didnā€™t know, they spend 24 hours a day together so when would he have time to buy a ring/plan engagement without her knowing, and holiday nails are normally bright/white but she decides to get wedding inspired square ombrĆ© nails that is the main thing that shows this is so stages and planned. He is a walking ick and she is absolutely deluded, I give this 8 months before the engagement is off, edens crying and Lloyd is on the streets .. šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚ maybe harsh but at this point Iā€™m sick of the sight of these eejits!!

Reactions: 14
Didnā€™t Eden comment last night that sheā€™s never thought of marrying any of her exā€™s before? Yet In edens twitter videos where her then boyfriend gifts her a camera, someone comments ā€œMarry himā€¦ā€ and Eden liked the comment. And in that video her ex calls her baby, just like Lloydy baby šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didnā€™t Eden comment last night that sheā€™s never thought of marrying any of her exā€™s before? Yet In edens twitter videos where her then boyfriend gifts her a camera, someone comments ā€œMarry himā€¦ā€ and Eden liked the comment. And in that video her ex calls her baby, just like Lloydy baby šŸ¤£
Omg yes!!! She probs says the exact same thing to every boyfriend šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
This is the thing, she says because they spend 24 hours of the day together itā€™s fine to be on your phones most of the time but after 4 years of being with my partner and living together after 3 months we still donā€™t use our phones when we are watching films or out for a meal. Even if thereā€™s nothing to say you should be in the moment and not searching for insta likes. They should find things to do if theyā€™re bored and make memories together but sheā€™s just glued to her phone all the time by the pool.
I completely agree with you! Iā€™ve been with my partner for 18 years, a looong ass time. And we still very much believe in not using our phones at certain times. Films, meals out, watching series together etc. The difference is we both go to work and leave each otherā€™s sides, out with our friends and do different things. So when weā€™re together after 5pm every night we have plenty to talk about, always. Their problem is they donā€™t have that. They canā€™t ask how each otherā€™s days were or what theyā€™ve been up to cause theyā€™re joined at the bleeping hip!!
Granted me and my partner have 2 kids, so weā€™re usually moaning about them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ but you get my point x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.