Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never commented here before but this doesn’t seem right. maybe a PR stunt to distract from all the other dramas/ another way to get more views etc. It was so staged I actually cringed. I wonder if they re enacted it for camera and that’s why it felt like that 🤷🏻‍♀️ Eden was ready for it and the reaction was very odd. Me and my husband were engagaed after a similar period of time so it’s not really the relationship length that bothers me. Just reminded me of when reality TV couples do the same.
Wait bride to be 24. Isn't Eden a bride to be and is 24?? 🤣🤣 Coincident? Haha

Reactions: 3
I’ve got cans in the cupboard longer than this relationship 🤣. It’s literally to get her to 4 milli because josh the guy she wanted to bang before lloyd is catching up to her and he was literally on 100k when she was hitting 2 million. Then dan sprag lol. I mean if she’s happy good for her, Bit of a sad existence doing everything for social media and not leaving things special. That live photo video was hilarious, lloyd looks like he’s trying to push one out, she’s probably sticking her index finger up his shitter, BABY make sure you fake cry for the camera, make it look authentic. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loooool he is such an Ick, getting the ring out of his cargo pants and wearing his big clunky trainers. He is the definition of an Ick, hiding the ring in velcro pockets 🤮🤮🤮
She didn’t even dress up that much for it all, probably because he couldn’t afford to take her to a nice restaurant so just used the hotel buffet. The fact after they also went to the buffet like how cringe.
It’s all because her views have gone down too, the engagement video has hit 1.2 mil, but the rest are still flagging and Lloyds views are tit anyway cause he’s a boring beggy bleep.
The wedding would be a shambles anyway, and imagine being engaged at 33 and then living in her parents house in one little room.
I honestly don’t see how people can’t see through how dull these two are it’s madness.
I really hope he goes Amsterdam and she goes away with Dan because the amount of issues it’ll cause will be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Funnily enough my daughter just text me from her room and said something along those lines of "how come good things happen to bad people. It's like the bullies always win" I just said her time will come. That this isn't real and soon enough people will see her for what she is.
That’s the annoying thing with her stupid TikTok. Everything is fake. It’s not magical or special she just makes it seem like that on tiktok. Then people have unrealistic standards. She’s not a happy person, just delusional. She wants you to think she’s happy and living her best life but she really isn’t lol she’s paranoid

Reactions: 9
Hang on a minute, did Lloyd really propose in cargo pants and a top that looks like it’s been dragged through the mud hahahaha
Looks like when you were made to put teabags on paper at school to make it look old

What is her boyfriend's job?
So when he was first introduced to us it was because he was a red carpet interviewer, then Eden told us he was a chef and then he worked in recruitment but now I think he’s just Eden Harvey’s boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just usually a lurker but I need to add my 2 pence in on this! This is going to make her think she is even more better than everyone than she already does! This engagement just shows how desperate and insecure she is!

Also someone mentioned this is a deflection from her grooming kids I missed this can someone recap or tell me what page or thread is it?

Just usually a lurker but I need to add my 2 pence in on this! This is going to make her think she is even more better than everyone than she already does! This engagement just shows how desperate and insecure she is!

Also someone mentioned this is a deflection from her grooming kids I missed this can someone recap or tell me what page or thread is it?
Think it’s this thread. But yeah she conned money out of vulnerable people that followed her. Never gave it back till they called her out recently. She doesn’t believe it’s grooming tho!

Reactions: 3
So you all telling me they been together 4 months, already engaged, live in her bedroom in her parents house and he don't really have a job

Reactions: 17
It’s quite sad that instead of spending the evening together and soaking up the moment after getting engaged, they’ve been sharing and making TikTok’s, sharing peoples congratulations posts on insta, liking comments, etc.

I’d forget my phone exists. All you’d be thinking about is your new fiancé and living in that moment.

Social media really has destroyed people, hasn’t it.

Reactions: 21
Think it’s this thread. But yeah she conned money out of vulnerable people that followed her. Never gave it back till they called her out recently. She doesn’t believe it’s grooming tho!
Omg! How can she sleep at night!

thank you💖

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg! How can she sleep at night!

thank you💖
She simply doesn’t care! That’s the thing, more people are seeing her what she’s worth. After this girl came out and told people Eden owed her money she then started making jokes about on her live! She’s awful xx

your welcome 😘

Reactions: 1
engaged after 4 months🥴 I usually just read here but I have to say, the facial expressions in the video where someone asked if she was pregnant really show a face only a mother could love or her addict weird bf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.