Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hahaha yeah it could be lmao 🤣 I just thought it was a really blunt comment as I didn’t see their management congratulate Eden anywhere just Lloyd 😩
It was very early in the morning 🤣

She reminds me of the momo statue. Anyone else?! I've said it before but it gets more real each video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You
know with the pool dads video… is he trying to insinuate he’s a dad? It’s a very confusing statement to make when he doesn’t have kids and they’re on an adult only holiday. 🤣

Reactions: 4
Stop it off 😂🤢 ‘this generations Romeo and Juliet’ 😂😂
so on their engagement night they’ve sat staring at their phones or rather lloyd has uploading as many congratulations as he can…… why would you not want to be spending it with your fiancé, doing fiancé things 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just got the ick thinking about them doing their first kiss at the aisle, little Lloyd getting on his tip toes to kiss the green giant in her bright green wedding dress stinking of red bull and sweat

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im
suprised she’s not on 500 threads like mrs hinch, even she’s less of a freak than this one 🤣

lmao the edit that amy did of their first meeting…. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. bleeping stop it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly what’s happening to me now lmao
Oh good lord you poor thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 if anyone needs a catch up let me go find my catch up 🤣 AlthoughI AM TOO FKIN INVESTED. I better go and adult. i’ll be back later with a catch up🤣

Reactions: 1
They get all the validation for their relationship from social media, not one another so how else are they gonna celebrate other than with everyone online instead of each other?

Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice the second engagement video she posted you could hear the music playing in the back ground, like off her phone, not added to the video.

So all I’m seeing is them getting engaged while physically filming a TikTok, not actually videoing them editing and added music etc. I might be wrong but that’s all I could envision 🤮

Reactions: 6
Just got the ick thinking about them doing their first kiss at the aisle, little Lloyd getting on his tip toes to kiss the green giant in her bright green wedding dress stinking of red bull and sweat
Your post reminded me of that 90s Christmas advert with the kid standing on yellow pages to kiss the girl, except with Lloyd it'll be about 200 copies of his cook book 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can just bet its going go from "aww baby" to "awww fiance"

Who wants to bet Hannah from Manchester is either Yaz fake profile or a teenager. I’m leaning more towards the first one.
Whoever it is, do they even know about romeo and juliet 😂😂 it was forbidden love, and not one person forbid Eden from Lloyd 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t stand either of them but I don’t agree with the slagging off of the potential price of the ring etc. My partner could have proposed with a Pandora ring and I’d have been overjoyed

What’s worse is after the meal and engagement they’ve sat and edited photos/videos for social media. Reading comments and probably barely said a word together. Where’s the bleeping romance in that??
If that was me I’d want to go for a nice romantic walk along the beach at night, or watch the sunset, enjoy the views, take in every moment and make it a memory to cherish forever. Then maybe share the news the next day once I’ve spent the evening adoring my new fiancé.
But no, they’ve gone back to their room to check their views and comments. What a sad little life.
This is the thing, she says because they spend 24 hours of the day together it’s fine to be on your phones most of the time but after 4 years of being with my partner and living together after 3 months we still don’t use our phones when we are watching films or out for a meal. Even if there’s nothing to say you should be in the moment and not searching for insta likes. They should find things to do if they’re bored and make memories together but she’s just glued to her phone all the time by the pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.