Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edens paid for the holiday, probably the ring and she will have to pay for the wedding because let’s be honest, her mum and dad can’t afford it and Lloyd isn’t close with his family as it seems so it’ll be down to Eden. Ek, the embarrassment. I had to screenshot this too. You just know his on his tip toes HAHAHAHAHA
Looks like a picture of a mum kissing her son during a meaningful moment. Her shoulders look twice as wide as Lloyds

I sense a double barrel 😂
To be fair, I’m generally not a fan of all things double barrel but Harvey- Hulme actually sounds quite nice.

Reactions: 7
Never commented here before but just find it astounding that these pair continue to live in her bedroom fleecing off her parents.. if they can afford fancy cars which she’s not even licensed to drive, and engagement rings, 5* holidays why have they not got their own place? Idiots

Reactions: 14
It’s so worrying how quickly their relationship is moving. There will be a lot of girls putting the pressure on their boyfriends of 2 weeks now 🙈

• Haha
It’s so worrying how quickly their relationship is moving. There will be a lot of girls putting the pressure on their boyfriends of 2 weeks now 🙈
We’ve known each other for 72 hours, why haven’t you asked me to move in yet? 🤣

Reactions: 8
In this day and age 30k isn’t much and considering how long she’s been doing tiktok and shes ‘made it’ I would have thought she would have a lot more in the bank

Reactions: 12
Soo they’ve filmed the videos twice? Because vid 1 shows her putting the ring on herself and vid 2 he’s put the ring on her?
Also, her makeup is imaculate in all the after photos, mine would be so bad from crying loads- it all looked so awkward and stages. Yaz cried more than Eden🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never commented here before but this doesn’t seem right. maybe a PR stunt to distract from all the other dramas/ another way to get more views etc. It was so staged I actually cringed. I wonder if they re enacted it for camera and that’s why it felt like that 🤷🏻‍♀️ Eden was ready for it and the reaction was very odd. Me and my husband were engagaed after a similar period of time so it’s not really the relationship length that bothers me. Just reminded me of when reality TV couples do the same.

Reactions: 18
Lloyd has also limited the comments on his insta pic. Maybe they’ve been getting lots of “it’s too soon”
Comments

Reactions: 5
So she had no idea he was going to do it yet the whole thing was filmed? 🤡

This is 100% a distraction from the all the other dramas she’s causing at the min.I hate this woman more as each day passes 😂

Never commented here before but this doesn’t seem right. maybe a PR stunt to distract from all the other dramas/ another way to get more views etc. It was so staged I actually cringed. I wonder if they re enacted it for camera and that’s why it felt like that 🤷🏻‍♀️ Eden was ready for it and the reaction was very odd. Me and my husband were engagaed after a similar period of time so it’s not really the relationship length that bothers me. Just reminded me of when reality TV couples do the same.
I bet though you didn’t live your life in your bedroom at your parents house though but had a healthy relationship

Reactions: 5
I was thinking last night how it’s no surprise she’s done this when she’s been stuck on 2.9 million for the longest time

Reactions: 11
Guys how long have they been together?
this is moving so quick and yes sometimes when you know you know but I’m pretty sure it’s been less than a year?

Reactions: 1
Guys how long have they been together?
this is moving so quick and yes sometimes when you know you know but I’m pretty sure it’s been less than a year?
Been less than half a year. Been 4 months.

I feel it’s not just about how long they’ve been together but more about the dynamic of it. Moving in together immediately, spending 24/7 together, her being so co-dependant so soon, living at their parents, the dynamic in that house is also unusual (her not ever wanting to leave), the love bombing from both sides, Lloyd having addiction issues, all her fake ailments, weird relationship with followers, the list goes on.
It’s just a basis for something that can turn quite toxic.
Also I think she loves Lloyd but he seems like he’s found something safe to hang on to or maybe had a plan all along.
We can also debate whether someone with active substance dependency could build a relationship at that point as if/when they clean up, they may be a different person.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.