Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Generally can’t stand her!!! Don’t know how to add a video 🥲- but the sound says ‘Can we change the subject. She’s so full of herself and thinks she’s so different than everyone else and she’s above everyone 🙄
8F99DEB2-BC55-41C1-96AE-B1C78F79CB68.png

Reactions: 2
Isn't she the same one who jumped on the "define feminine" trend now she's moaning about a top

Reactions: 6
That creepy video with lloyds hand. Honestly why do we have to keep on bleeping repeating if you are child appropriate, STOP WITH THE ADULT CONTENT. It’s creepy and disgusting.

Reactions: 15
My thread title. Shoutout to Eden for preying on vulnerable girls to find her life style, being incapable of wiping her arse and saying she would beat her nephew if she was his mum. Couldn’t have done it without you Deedee ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Almost thought I lost the new thread 😥😅

just placing my 🪑 here for any upcoming drama Eden lands herself in this week with her big mouth 😅

Reactions: 8
Bullet point update
*Eden lost many followers because she got caught out grooming mentally ill folk for clout. She gave the girl the money back, lied and said she gave her double and then with infest turned out she gave the girl £350 back which is what she begged off her. Still tried to throw the girl under the bus for it.
*2 girls gemma and tia both started a war with the jolly green giant, both of which ended in disaster and they fell out. Gemma was accused of copying edens hair, got death threats, so did her child (which is disgusting). Eden called gemma out for liking a few snide comments. It got posted on tiktok by an anon account, Tia then posted loads of videos about eden but now seems to be found sniffing round edens rim hole. Not before Tia going live though to try and air out the truth to which eden then made jokes about being jimmy saville and being a groomer and to hide your children… gemma jumped into edens rim first and then the day after Tia asked her to budge up so she could get in then so did chef.
*She admitted if Acer was her child she would beat him.
*Lloyd has a cookbook coming out which seemingly has many plagiarised recipes in with no credit to the original chefs and it’s almost ready to come out, saw the sneak park today. Looks crap.
*Eden then used mental illness and anxiety to regain the 5k followers she lost as well as posting over 25 videos in one day, world record i think. We made her work for them 500 followers.
* Lloyd likes to dress like kevin off kevin and perry go large, he gurns a lot, and drinks red wine by the litre.
*Eden did an interview with ITV which turned out to be ITV2 and not for TV but for youtube… for dr alex george’s mental
health series.
*Eden in an attempt to change her image and turn into a nun got rid of the snot green extensions and got blonde ones instead… she’s now turned into diedre barlow with a mixture of katy hopkins and yellow seems to be the next colour she’s attempting to gatekeep.
*Oh and i have a cracking video of her repeatedly saying I’m jimmy
saville which is quite hilarious and maybe made into a jingle cause i’m a sad lonely troll.
*Told us all today how she looked after an autistic boy which i’ve heard the story of on 5 seperate occasions used to gain following or sympathy. Started making hand movements and noises to describe how he behaved in her story everyone told her to shut up, so she went off in a sulk. Rightly so. Don’t use an autistic child for clout nor try and reenact how he behaved.
LLoyd missed off yorkshire puddings on todays roast video which is NOT OK.
Oh and he’s now living with her apparently.
that took bloody ages 🤣 If i’ve missed anything let me know 😆

edited cos for some reason it copy and pasted it twice ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Bullet point update
*Eden lost many followers because she got caught out grooming mentally ill folk for clout. She gave the girl the money back, lied and said she gave her double and then with infest turned out she gave the girl £350 back which is what she begged off her. Still tried to throw the girl under the bus for it.
*2 girls gemma and tia both started a war with the jolly green giant, both of which ended in disaster and they fell out. Gemma was accused of copying edens hair, got death threats, so did her child (which is disgusting). Eden called gemma out for liking a few snide comments. It got posted on tiktok by an anon account, Tia then posted loads of videos about eden but now seems to be found sniffing round edens rim hole. Not before Tia going live though to try and air out the truth to which eden then made jokes about being jimmy saville and being a groomer and to hide your children… gemma jumped into edens rim first and then the day after Tia asked her to budge up so she could get in then so did chef.
*She admitted if Acer was her child she would beat him.
*Lloyd has a cookbook coming out which seemingly has many plagiarised recipes in with no credit to the original chefs and it’s almost ready to come out, saw the sneak park today. Looks crap.
*Eden then used mental illness and anxiety to regain the 5k followers she lost as well as posting over 25 videos in one day, world record i think. We made her work for them 500 followers.
* Lloyd likes to dress like kevin off kevin and perry go large, he gurns a lot, and drinks red wine by the litre.
*Eden did an interview with ITV which turned out to be ITV2 and not for TV but for youtube… for dr alex george’s mental
health series.
*Eden in an attempt to change her image and turn into a nun got rid of the snot green extensions and got blonde ones instead… she’s now turned into diedre barlow with a mixture of katy hopkins and yellow seems to be the next colour she’s attempting to gatekeep.
*Oh and i have a cracking video of her repeatedly saying I’m jimmy
saville which is quite hilarious and maybe made into a jingle cause i’m a sad lonely troll.
*Told us all today how she looked after an autistic boy which i’ve heard the story of on 5 seperate occasions used to gain following or sympathy. Started making hand movements and noises to describe how he behaved in her story everyone told her to shut up, so she went off in a sulk. Rightly so. Don’t use an autistic child for clout nor try and reenact how he behaved.
LLoyd missed off yorkshire puddings on todays roast video which is NOT OK.
Oh and he’s now living with her apparently.
that took bloody ages 🤣 If i’ve missed anything let me know 😆

edited cos for some reason it copy and pasted it twice ffs
Brill summary! I’ve read every single word of every single Eden thread but I loved this 🤣 thank you for your service

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That creepy video with lloyds hand. Honestly why do we have to keep on bleeping repeating if you are child appropriate, STOP WITH THE ADULT CONTENT. It’s creepy and disgusting.
Right! And she just so happens to be wearing a push up bra I expect 🙄🤣

Reactions: 2
Don’t think none of you understand how long it took me to find this thread, next time add a link in the old thread will ya, started panicking I was gonna loose me job 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
haha same with finding the thread, although, yet another video testing her PTSD, never sleeps, Childs energy. he struggles to sleep, so jumpy, PTSD, ha I know, lets scare him in another tit video.

Reactions: 5
What annoys me about Yaz (well many things do) but only days ago she was on Instagram screaming and crying about people commenting on her life, making speculations. Then she continually uploads cryptic TikTok’s about people not congratulating her. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.