Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly am not sure where to even begin but as we all know, wasnt genuine and all done for the views.

I just can’t stop thinking if he asked her to marry him and wondered if she responded with “yes yes people” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It wasn’t even a different restaurant in Tenerife! It was still in the hotel! Just not the all inclusive buffet one. There was an Italian one in the hotel I stayed at in Tenerife for my 30th and you could go once and it was included in your stay (you could pay extra for the more expensive meals etc)… it’s not like he’s gone around Tenerife and set up something special for her! Bare minimum!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Edens paid for the holiday, probably the ring and she will have to pay for the wedding because let’s be honest, her mum and dad can’t afford it and Lloyd isn’t close with his family as it seems so it’ll be down to Eden. Ek, the embarrassment. I had to screenshot this too. You just know his on his tip toes HAHAHAHAHA

Attachments

• Haha
My toes are actually curling with cringe at the sheer ick factor of the whole camera set up lol like wtf 🤦‍♀️🤣 i cant get over the fakeness.

Ps, my dry clean only xmas night out dress has been at the bottom of my laundry basket longer than their "relationship" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly am not sure where to even begin but as we all know, wasnt genuine and all done for the views.

I just can’t stop thinking if he asked her to marry him and wondered if she responded with “yes yes people” 😂😂
I'M DYING AT THIS! I genuinely LOLLED to myself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Funnily enough my daughter just text me from her room and said something along those lines of "how come good things happen to bad people. It's like the bullies always win" I just said her time will come. That this isn't real and soon enough people will see her for what she is.
Oh 100% Bless your daughter she sounds so kind. Tell her from me good things as in real life not TT will come her way I can just tell by what she said she’s a good person ❤

Reactions: 6
Ring looks like it was made out of a red bull can and I wouldn’t be surprised if it was

• Haha
Oh 100% Bless your daughter she sounds so kind. Tell her from me good things as in real life not TT will come her way I can just tell by what she said she’s a good person ❤
Shes a good girl and she's got quite a wise head on her shoulders for 14. She knows that these videos aren't a true representation of someone. It's just a snapshot. Tbh I feel like she's got more sense in her big two than these two have got in theirs combined 🤣

Reactions: 5
Oh of course Eden has already changed her bio like the sad little girl she is. She honestly behaves like she’s in secondary school. Who even has their partners in their bios anymore ffs. I thought it was bad enough when she would change the love hearts to whatever her hair colour was, but now it’s gone from “Lloyd 🖤” to “Lloyd 💍”. bleeping hell give me a break. We will be hearing about this until the day they get married (if they ever do make it down the aisle). Eden better get on top of doing a lot of collabs and promos. She only had 30k in the bank, that won’t be able to cover the Europe trip, their house and their wedding!! Lol

Mummy said “why don’t you wait before putting on social media”. What a dumb thing to say Carla, like Eden would ever miss the opportunity to gain a lot of views, likes, comments, mentions, clout and attention. Behave. Do you even know your daughter hun

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Of course tonight she put the lingerie on… I personally only wear nice lingerie if it’s an occasion… she took it on that holiday for a reason..

Reactions: 2
Before and after:

Imagine Eden cant even be happy with a picture that shows pure happiness from her engagement that she’s had to edit her skin, add lipstick to the photo, make her skin smooth and darker 😂😂

Ugh, adding them to here dims the photos, great
Smoking is aging her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.