Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been in a relationship like theirs before when I was 16, we were inseparable and he moved in pretty much straight away because he got kicked out. I went to a festival without him and came home a day early because he was getting upset when my phone had no battery. Wasted so much time with him and ended up breaking up with him because he just wanted to sit in and eat dominos pizza. I would have hoped at Lloyd’s big age he could see how ridiculous this all is.
I feel like we dated the same person. Except I was 30 when I met him.

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe they are engaged. It’s been 4 months. They don’t even know each other properly! She’ll be pregnant in 6 months, I’m calling it

Reactions: 19
No offence but I’d be fuming if I was “known” on TikTok and people only followed me because I announced something like an engagement or baby announcement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nothing like an engagement to keep her happy and hopefully not be an irrational mess self medicating when he's in Amsterdam

Reactions: 7
Ok I thought Eden making the kids call him uncle after 2 months was a bit much, but an engagement at 4 months really takes the piss 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg I just looked back and he first made an appearance on her tik tok 15th December so it has literally been 4 months 😂i thought people were taking the piss

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Only just seen the new engagement video and to say I nearly broke my back running to this thread would be an absolute understatement 😂

She's gonna be insufferable for the foreseeable (more so than normal obv)

Reactions: 8
HOLY CRAP this thread jumped! I've only been away a couple of hours and just saw *the* video and you guys do not disappoint 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They better forget the going around Europe in a camper van because Eden will be getting pregnant next now

Reactions: 9
I wonder if he asked her dads permission 😂😂 I would love to know what her parents really think. Thank was definitely staged - I bet he proposed and she realised that they didn’t catch it on camera so made him do it again

Reactions: 12
Wonder if all the wedding guests will be other tiktokers forced there by their 'management' ... just like her birthday! Not a friend in sight 😅

Reactions: 11
I’m usually someone who’s quite emotional when I see others happy/sad/emotional, no matter who it is, but I watched that video with zero emotion not a single tear was brought to my eye 🤣

Another thing I’ve noticed, in her TikTok video caption she’s put “ I never thought this would happen to me….YOU FOUND ME”
Um is it me or does that seem a bit off to you?
The fact they both had that video ready to post that quick says it all

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.