Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said before just because it's not been filmed doesn't mean she hasn't met his friends and family. I'm still going with hasn't. I don't even think he's saw his family either. He said before they don't make the effort to ask to see him either.
He literally said on edens live the other day that he hasn’t seen any of his family since he’s met Eden 😬😆

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t know why but they have love island vibes where they fall in love after a day and then break up as soon as they come out the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone remember a few months ago when a DJ “outed” (without names) two influencers getting married in Ibiza asking them to play for free at their wedding for exposure. Eden will definitely be like that.

wedding toasts sponsored by red bull

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course it’s staged, last night she dropped in that she doesn’t drink apart from the odd sip of Prosecco and tonight she sipping bubbly ya know just to let us know she isn’t “lying” about not drinking, covering her ass basically.
Lloyd is hugely insecure about Dan and has proposed just in time for Eden to be swept away on cloud nine so she wouldn’t even think about ruining her dream TT wedding (wouldn’t count on that though) also as an appeasement gesture about him going to Amsterdam “baby u are gonna be my wife I’d never jeopardise our happy ever after” the man looks totally fed up the past few weeks.
Also my 19yr old daughter just came in and said “see Eden is engaged is this the big distraction from grooming and bullying that poor girl”?….

Reactions: 16
He literally said on edens live the other day that he hasn’t seen any of his family since he’s met Eden 😬😆
Never saw that live then. But I have heard him say on a live before that his family rarely make an effort to to see him either or ask. Works both ways I guess

Reactions: 3
Never saw that live then. But I have heard him say on a live before that his family rarely make an effort to to see him either or ask. Works both ways I guess
For sure! Seems like he didn’t have a very good childhood from what he’s said himself. Makes sense why he’s clinging on to Eden and probably why he’s not bothered about living in her parents house. Just such a strange set up to get engaged now

Reactions: 4
I can just picture the wedding now, Eden in a black ugly dress, Lloyd in his big balengica shoes to make him taller and a bucket hat. Edens side full of known and verified tiktokers and her “huge” family. Lloyds side full of his 2 friends😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
how long have they been together? i can’t remember when they first got with each other, i was just interested considering their recent engagement

Reactions: 2
Why does everyone on her comments go on, omg she's been waiting so long for this, this is her time bla bla .... she's only fckn 24 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
how long have they been together? i can’t remember when they first got with each other, i was just interested considering their recent engagement
4 months but they’re soulmates don’t you know 😜

duck off they’re engaged 😂😂😂😂 it’s been a few months. Kill me now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't get the need to IMMEDIATELY post it on social media enjoy the last few days in a happy bubble having just told those closest.

It doesn't sit right with me, so forced and fake. She 10000% knew that was coming this whole holiday, pregnant next I think!

Reactions: 14
To be fair, I knew my partner for a few month before we got engaged (mega fast I know), and 8 years on we are still together. Purchased our own house, travelled ect. Not yet married, as we decided to buy a house and travel first but the whole thing was a whirl wind. Wouldn’t of had it any other way looking back.

Reactions: 10
She’s just soooo immature 🙈 if she was a lot more mature and they’d been together a while I’d be like fair enough but she can’t even go sleep at his house but she’s getting engaged to him?! Just no!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't get the need to IMMEDIATELY post it on social media enjoy the last few days in a happy bubble having just told those closest.

It doesn't sit right with me, so forced and fake. She 10000% knew that was coming this whole holiday, pregnant next I think!
Yeahhh she’ll be up the duff soon! Omg lil teeny Lloyds, with red wine in their bottles! 🫠

• Haha
You can tell from the video when he’s down on one knee that it’s a re-enactment, she’s not looking confused as to what he’s getting out of his pocket, such tit acting
On her engagement video got almost 500k views but only 100k likes 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.