Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ring was about £150 i think but without reciepts we will never know. Jewellers don’t usually set diamonds in silver because it’s too soft as a metal, so use cubic zirconia. I only know that cause my mum used to be a jewellery maker 🤣. Diamonds like that would be like 1k and given they can’t afford a few extra days as they were begging for views on live lastnight i highly doubt it’s a diamond ring. I found the ring on google straight away for £150. It’s also marketed as a promise ring.
i could be wrong it could be diamonds in white gold but i don’t think it is.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if he asked her dads permission 😂😂 I would love to know what her parents really think. Thank was definitely staged - I bet he proposed and she realised that they didn’t catch it on camera so made him do it again
I thought this too. I looked at Yasmin’s video and according to her who knows anything and everything before everybody else because she just loves Lloyd so much, in her comments someone asked and she confirmed that he did 😂😂

I wonder if he asked her dads permission 😂😂 I would love to know what her parents really think. Thank was definitely staged - I bet he proposed and she realised that they didn’t catch it on camera so made him do it again
I thought this! There's literally a camera (or a phone idk) filming the while thing. Like I get people like to get recordings of proposals, and it's normally done by like someone in the background or something but it legit looks like it's at the side of their table on a tripod 💀

Reactions: 1
Guys you just know she’s going to blag this so much. 3 videos already. You just know she will constantly be talking about it for however long..

Reactions: 8
The ring was about £150 i think but without reciepts we will never know. Jewellers don’t usually set diamonds in silver because it’s too soft as a metal, so use cubic zirconia. I only know that cause my mum used to be a jewellery maker 🤣. Diamonds like that would be like 1k and given they can’t afford a few extra days as they were begging for views on live lastnight i highly doubt it’s a diamond ring. I found the ring on google straight away for £150. It’s also marketed as a promise ring.
i could be wrong it could be diamonds in white gold but i don’t think it is.
I used to work in a jewellers and my first thought was that it looked like CZ in silver but it’s hard to tell the difference between silver/white gold/platinum from a photo. I would bet it’s a ‘placeholder’ until he can afford a real one which is fine but he didn’t need to do it within 4 months anyway so he had time to save 😂

Reactions: 5
"They haven't had it for a while" in regards to the salami she likes. She's been there not even 48 hours 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck OFF YASMIN. This ain’t bleeping about you 😡 Stop trying to make it all about you as per usual. You didn’t get engaged, your sister did. You’ve already got engaged and married like back off ffs. Always trying to steal the limelight and make it all about her.

Reactions: 18
I used to work in a jewellers and my first thought was that it looked like CZ in silver but it’s hard to tell the difference between silver/white gold/platinum from a photo. I would bet it’s a ‘placeholder’ until he can afford a real one which is fine but he didn’t need to do it within 4 months anyway so he had time to save 😂
yeah could may well be. Honestly i can’t deal
with either of the begs on legs 🤣

Reactions: 1
Hope not the emount of redbull she drinks would be dangerous
Not just that but she smokes a lot as well!

I bet she will do a tiktok about how he proposed, even though we’ve seen it and every second leading up to it. Not an inch of privacy in their relationship. Bet we will get a POV of her walking down the aisle on the big day and an EWM when she’s having her Wagamama’s for their wedding mains

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eden is living the dream right now with how much her followers are increasing both on instagram and TikTok but imagine having followers because you’ve shared that your engaged because we know it wouldn’t of happened if she stuck to her normal holiday content 😂 a mixture of brought followers, deluded followers and followers interested in BIG news.. amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can see it now. She’s back home on live doing her make up, someone asks to see the ring and she says “ oh it’s only a temporary one” turns to Lloyd and says “ me and baby have seen the perfect ring, so we’re getting that”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can see it now. She’s back home on live doing her make up, someone asks to see the ring and she says “ oh it’s only a temporary one” turns to Lloyd and says “ me and baby have seen the perfect ring, so we’re getting that”
100%!!
Wonder how many bottles of red he will sink tonight to celebrate

Reactions: 8
Lads I bleeping RAN HERE after seeing her insta and yous did not disappoint

• Haha
She hasn’t even met any of his family
She said before just because it's not been filmed doesn't mean she hasn't met his friends and family. I'm still going with hasn't. I don't even think he's saw his family either. He said before they don't make the effort to ask to see him either.

Reactions: 5
Not just that but she smokes a lot as well!

I bet she will do a tiktok about how he proposed, even though we’ve seen it and every second leading up to it. Not an inch of privacy in their relationship. Bet we will get a POV of her walking down the aisle on the big day and an EWM when she’s having her Wagamama’s for their wedding mains
Heyyy I’d actually love Wagamama to cater my wedding. I could literally eat it every day 🍜

Reactions: 3
Bet Eden and Lloyd will have bleeping GoPro’s attached to their heads at their wedding charging their deluded “fans” £30 each to see the private footage lmao😩😩

After all it’s the same woman who HIRED some photographers to come to her birthday party then played it off like they were paparazzi’s who came specifically for her cus she’s so famous 🤡

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.