Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:imagine though dan and chloe been together a while and not got engaged and these two been together for about 10 mins and already engaged :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely trying to get people to forget that she’s a groomer, joked about being jimmy savile, conned kids and mentally i’ll people out of money for a p.o. box that never materialised, harassed said person with hundreds of messages.

…. 6 months ago. Never mind about last year!!
wasn’t it 4? they got together at xmas like 2 weeks before 🤣

Reactions: 10
On Lloyds video he’s posted he’s put “I was lost when I found you….” Which confirms he latched on to what Eden was providing, how can you get engaged, which literally means you are willing to spend the rest of your life with that person, when you yourself are lost. That doesn’t make for a stable foundation to a relationship, let alone an engagement!

Reactions: 14
He did not propose in cargo pants and trainers surely 😭😭😭😭😭😭 wow what a dream come true

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s the opening his Velcro pocket to get the ring out of his cargo shorts for me

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I really doubt that’s a real diamond ring 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t think he could afford 3 diamonds that size but she could have paid I guess

• Haha
It’s the opening his Velcro pocket to get the ring out of his cargo shorts for me
Honestly there is so much wrong wit the this situation. The list is never ending.
Or maybe someone should make a list so when Eden reads this she can give her head a wobble and RUN

Reactions: 6
That proposal was PISH!! 😂😂
Secure that bag lloydy with the ring Eden bought, u couldn’t make this tit up 😂😂😂😂 and I am here for it 👀😂

Reactions: 8
Sorry for the million comments guys 😂 but how the duck did Eden supposedly not know that he had that ring on him?
they only took one suitcase between the both of them, and if he’d had it in his pocket the whole time surely she would have noticed!?

Sorry for the million comments guys 😂 but how the duck did Eden supposedly not know that he had that ring on him?
they only took one suitcase between the both of them, and if he’d had it in his pocket the whole time surely she would have noticed!?
She knew. Probably paid for it herself too.

This is the fakest proposal video I have ever seen in my life.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.