Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I was saying, literally what was the rush in doing it now (if not for views) since they don’t have their own home, it screams toxic relationship, love bombing (to the highest degree!)
I think a baby will come before house or wedding guaranteed!
she would have to stop downing the redbull and smoking.
aww cute little ring. X
is that her right hand? The video she had on earlier the rings were on the left hand. She’s deffo changed the rings over, This is staged 💯

Eden Harvz #22 Thinks Lloyds secured a wife when really he wants a bag for life

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sorry for the million comments guys 😂 but how the duck did Eden supposedly not know that he had that ring on him?
they only took one suitcase between the both of them, and if he’d had it in his pocket the whole time surely she would have noticed!?
“Is that a ring in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me, baby?” 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eden Harvz #22 Eden’s fishy bits, Lloyd’s saggy tits. How long till the engagement splits?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Sorry for the million comments guys 😂 but how the duck did Eden supposedly not know that he had that ring on him?
they only took one suitcase between the both of them, and if he’d had it in his pocket the whole time surely she would have noticed!?
it’s deffo fake. The rings in her earlier video were on her left hand, now on her right in the engagement video. I’m calling it out now it’s deffo done for views 🤣 Plus as someone said above, it’s filmed on her phone.

Reactions: 5
she would have to stop downing the redbull and smoking.

is that her right hand? The video she had on earlier the rings were on the left hand. She’s deffo changed the rings over, This is staged 💯
They've probably always been on the same hand and the camera is mirrored/flipped.

Reactions: 2
Eden Harvz #22:

Cookbook flopping, fans dropping, Lloyd down on one knee doing it all for the money🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I cant deal with the amount of videos thats going to be on the fyp reacting to it

Reactions: 3
I think they had one of the workers filming it when they were kissing and celebrating, because its a different angle. I mean good for her she's happy I guess, maybe it will mature her.. Lol.. But surely they could have waited until they were home to post that video, and to just enjoy a few days being engaged without everyone poking their nose in?

Reactions: 6
IF and that’s a big IF they make it down the isle I hope she gets aul saggy tits to sign a pre nup

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can’t take them seriously as a couple, or even as adults to be honest. Feels very junior schooly where you’d “get married” by the bike sheds at playtime 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t stop thinking about Lloyds caption where he wrote “I was lost when I found you. I can’t imagine being without you”. Well yeah, you’d be lost without somewhere to live rent free, the fame and money. His basically just told us how his latched onto Eden because he was getting to the age where he was going to struggle finding someone and settling down as everyone around that age is already settled, moved out, have kids, engaged and married. Of course he was going to settle for the first person who paid him some interest. That’s what happens when desperation hits 😂 look at what his got since being with her. It’s doesn’t take a genius to work it all out. Eden is loving it though, she thinks she’s won the jackpot and they’re now trapped with each other but girl let me tell you, engaged, married or kids.. they’ll still cheat when someone else becomes interested and they think the grass is greener 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been in a relationship like theirs before when I was 16, we were inseparable and he moved in pretty much straight away because he got kicked out. I went to a festival without him and came home a day early because he was getting upset when my phone had no battery. Wasted so much time with him and ended up breaking up with him because he just wanted to sit in and eat dominos pizza. I would have hoped at Lloyd’s big age he could see how ridiculous this all is.

Reactions: 6
Connect management don’t like her very much do they. Congratulations for dan spraag but they’ve not congratulated eedie on her big news 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.