Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny because when she was on a live telling him she would just need a infill for her nails before she went he was egging her on to get a new set. Can see why lol

Reactions: 9
Of course stalker Yaz has to involve herself.

Firstly I’d be pissed if my sister shared this video to TikTok without sending it to me first. So is this really the first time that Yaz has seen it?

The wedding will be interesting … Coke heads on one side and tiktokers like Dan Spragg on the other. Paps will probably show up again 😅😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please don’t tell me she’s put it on tiktok and socials before even telling her friends and family properly. Imagine being a friend or relative and finding out via TikTok 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know if yaz dueting it crying or Freya sharing the picture saying nothing is worse 😂

Reactions: 6
I haven’t been on here in a couple of weeks, been so busy but when I say I RAN Here when I saw it Instagram.. 😭😭😭 guys I’m howling. 2 friggin minutes in a relationship lmfao! This has got to be a prank 😭😂

Reactions: 14
Lol, even imogenation knew too.. Eden knew he was going too this holiday, without a doubt. It’s just such a coincidence the camera was set up there LOL

The fact he has to lean up to kiss her .. and I don’t know if that’s the ring but it looks cheap, Eden Kardashian would expect a huge diamond.

Also I think that video of him proposing is fake - as in they are engaged but sad enough to reenact it for the views.
It’s too big 💀

Reactions: 1
That is not the genuine smile of a woman that’s just got engaged!
I’m wondering if realisation has kicked and she’s having an “oh tit what am I doing” moment. Unlikely but still, she doesn’t look like someone who’s just got engaged to the love of their life. Maybe it’s because they rehearsed it so many times

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yaz also acting like she’s been crying since she found out but her face is still fresh. What you wiping from your nose? Defo ain’t snot there’s no emotion there just acting. As good as your sissy.

100% planned and she knew about it 😆 she’s desperate to claim him in every way possible but.. what are we thinking… long engagement? With a house and I reckon maybe even a baby first (I definitely think she’s stopped taking her pill despite her denying it or isn’t taking it properly) Or are they going to be keen to get married ASAP?

I mean she filmed herself taking a piss this morning and we've had 100 holiday videos in the last day. It's not unusual for one of them to have a camera set up.

Reactions: 2
100% planned and she knew about it 😆 she’s desperate to keep hold of him in every way possible but.. what are we thinking… long engagement? With a house and I reckon maybe even a baby first (I definitely think she’s stopped taking her pill despite her denying it or isn’t taking it properly) Or are they going to be keen to get married ASAP?
This is what I was saying, literally what was the rush in doing it now (if not for views) since they don’t have their own home, it screams toxic relationship, love bombing (to the highest degree!)
I think a baby will come before house or wedding guaranteed!

Reactions: 10
Will he carry her over the threshold of her bedroom at mummy and daddy’s after the wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lol. I'm 99% sure eden was disappointed with that underwhelming proposal, looked so awkward. She definitely looked fake happy!

Reactions: 14
I’ve just looked at the video again, the video is bleeping filmed on Eden’s phone lol. FAKE. SET UP.

If you look closely at the video when she takes a picture of Lloyd, that is Lloyds phone she takes the photo on. He has a pop socket. Eden doesn’t. I remembered this from the bedroom tour and her phone was in the mirror.

The money, views and attention must be struggling and they’ve become desperate. Don’t get me wrong, I believe in soulmates but that is not them. They’ve been together 4 months. Ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m usually someone who’s quite emotional when I see others happy/sad/emotional, no matter who it is, but I watched that video with zero emotion not a single tear was brought to my eye 🤣

Another thing I’ve noticed, in her TikTok video caption she’s put “ I never thought this would happen to me….YOU FOUND ME”
Um is it me or does that seem a bit off to you?

I can see her living at her mums indefinitely. Her dads not well and elderly. She says her mum has a lot of health issues. Would she really leave them? Or have they got it made living there and doing whatever the duck they like anyways

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.