Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dear god i hope this a joke cos this is all we will and hear and see for the next month 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️ might delete tik tok 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
if it was a genuine engagement youd go out, call families, enjoy you celebration and if you really had to, make your montage the next day. All for views

Reactions: 20
I mean she literally referred to themselves as KRAVIS earlier... I literally snorted with laughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The fact he has to lean up to kiss her .. and I don’t know if that’s the ring but it looks cheap, Eden Kardashian would expect a huge diamond.

Also I think that video of him proposing is fake - as in they are engaged but sad enough to reenact it for the views.
Noooo surely that’s not it.

Reactions: 1
Everyone in the comments on the videos saying they deserve each other. They’re so right. They do deserve each other. Both delusional cunts. I’d love to say I’m jealous because I’m so single it’s unreal but I’m so far from jealous of their joke of a relationship. I flit between feeling sorry for each of them but they honestly are a joke. Good luck to the pair of them. Their relationship is as fake as that proposal

Reactions: 23
Honestly i am done.

DAN THE FLANS COMMENT on edens video. Mate you wanted to be fist deep in that bucket a few months back🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So we are meant to believe that last night she didn’t even want to go out for a meal to the point she almost went back to the hotel, didn’t really dress up for it etc, and tonight she’s all dressed up, in what looks to be a ‘romantic’ setting, rose petals, champagne and so on, and that she had NO CLUE what was happening 🤣
And that video was 100% re-enacted for a tik tok! So FAKE!

Reactions: 20
Has she shown the ring yet? The small band is one she always wears not new

Reactions: 3
They deffo want a few extra days at the resort 🤣 I don’t think it’s fake. I think it’s very real but all for the views and yaz should not be egging it on. He’s clearly realised where his bread and butter is. I could list the endless red flags with that boy. He’s a creep 🤣 She’s a creep. They’re both creeps.

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for any tattler not on here right now... they'll have ALOT to catch up on hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the duck is she doing! You're on holidays you bleeping screb get off your bleeping phone. bleeping idiot. 'What people don't understand is what you don't understand is you're an absolute dick and genuinely nobody gives a duck.

Yaz your hair is so tit. Nothing to be proud of. Even olaplex can't make that birds nest look good.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.