Eden Harvz #21 The money nicker, skiddy knicker, nephew kicker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF!! Everything about that is sooooo fake. Knew there was a reason for the oversharing on this holiday. All set up. How embarrassing

Reactions: 15
Ok so they’re engaged, will get a few views from it and whatever, it’s all she’ll talk about for the next year. But in reality when would they actually get married? They don’t have their own place, and can’t see them moving out of Edens bedroom anytime soon, so it’s all for views

Reactions: 17
F90838F5-2439-4A1C-9CDE-C70718E2F2DE.jpeg
i found the perfect wedding gift. From tattle to you eedie xoxo

may your 4 month relationship last forevz xoxo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
We didn’t see that coming 🙄
Init... must think we were all born yesterday 😅 the most toxic relationship EVER. We all knew it was coming, the very second you said you were going away together... we knew it was coming! So transparent 😅 and TOXIC. VERY TOXIC.

Reactions: 10
The comments on the proposal video 🤢 who on earth ‘sobs’ about a stranger on the internet getting engaged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As Mrskane29 just said, this screams TOXIC relationship! Even if they have spent 24/7 together for the past few months, in reality they know NOTHING about each other, it’s all so juvenile and embarrassing. There’s nothing genuine about it at all, literally for attention and drama. Should have waited Lloydy baby until the views were completely dried up 😂

Reactions: 19
Jesus lord have mercy on my soul. Deffo popped that before her holiday with dan the flan.

Reactions: 7
You don't know a person fully until you've gone through the challenging times together! FACT!

Reactions: 20
The fact he has to lean up to kiss her .. and I don’t know if that’s the ring but it looks cheap, Eden Kardashian would expect a huge diamond.
Hahahaha honestly her nose ring looks more expensive than that little ring he gave her 😜

Reactions: 6
Why the duck was the camera set up so perfectly for the proposal! I can’t even deal with these pair!!

Also, saw a vid about her getting ‘anxiety’ when eating but she overcame it 🙄 What I never understand when people are ‘feeling anxious’ they film it!? Such a fake bleep.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.