Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it annoying how she twirls her spaghetti , it just gives me ‘I’m better than you’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve seen his live twice and he was open about how he had a rough up upbringing and I think he said there was abuse but from the age of 18 he was on his own so he’s vulnerable from that and I bet he copes with drinking and drugs. Just hope he breaks free from her before she traps him
Oh wow I had no idea. My theory could be right then I guess.

And *most* people don't abuse alcohol and/or drugs without a reason...

Reactions: 2
Laughing at Eden for breathing in so tightly you can physically see the strain in her face because one, it didn’t work first time round or two, she’s noticed how she’s gained weight from constantly smoking, drinking red bull, having a takeaway or eating out every single day probably since being with Lloyd. I thought yesterday she was actually having a meal cooked at home when eating Spaghetti Bolognese but clearly not as she said she had Nando’s during the day. I’m not saying she’s fat at all, but the strain in her face to show she has a slim figure is triggering to some people and for future Eden and Lloyd, this trend you’ve both done. It’s the same result for everybody, easily done around the waist but can’t fit around the butt area because women are designed to be “thicker” around that area due to their woman parts, top of their legs and butt. Pair of idiots thinking Eden’s something because she has “arse”. Grow the duck up Lloyd, you’re 34 this year 😂 you can just tell he acts like a immature child

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Laughing at Eden for breathing in so tightly you can physically see the strain in her face because one, it didn’t work first time round or two, she’s noticed how she’s gained weight from constantly smoking, drinking red bull, having a takeaway or eating out every single day probably since being with Lloyd. I thought yesterday she was actually having a meal cooked at home when eating Spaghetti Bolognese but clearly not as she said she had Nando’s during the day. I’m not saying she’s fat at all, but the strain in her face to show she has a slim figure is triggering to some people and for future Eden and Lloyd, this trend you’ve both done. It’s the same result for everybody, easily done around the waist but can’t fit around the butt area because women are designed to be “thicker” around that area due to their woman parts, top of their legs and butt. Pair of idiots thinking Eden’s something because she has “arse”. Grow the duck up Lloyd, you’re 34 this year 😂 you can just tell he acts like a immature child
Agreed. I also think this is quite damaging to her following who have body image issues. So much for being a role model eden 😴

Reactions: 4
If Lloyd barely gets any sleep because of his ptsd why the duck isnt she letting him rest instead of waking him up for a stupid tiktok soooo selfish

Reactions: 6
Agreed. I also think this is quite damaging to her following who have body image issues. So much for being a role model eden 😴
Defamation of character?
I’m sorry but all the things Tianna listed there are facts.
I know those girls are milking it but she’s listed all things that are true and all the little minions in comments are defending Eden.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If Lloyd barely gets any sleep because of his ptsd why the duck isnt she letting him rest instead of waking him up for a stupid tiktok soooo selfish
Did she not recently say (either on a live or in a video) that Lloyds always asleep. Now he never sleeps… so which is it? 🤪😅

Reactions: 7
Just caught her live and Acer asked her why no one wears her merch anymore and she said that was mean and made her feel embarrassed 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please screen record whatever you can !!! I feel like Eden slips up a lot more on live as she can’t edit the things she’s said out of her big mouth

Reactions: 8
I’m watching her live and I’m so bored of it. She’s so boring. Just going on about how if it was a gift you wouldn’t ask for it back over and over again

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.