Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just seen! Well, the sly snake will
fit in well with him then. I reckon he’s just been interviewing her for his series, but still im
not stopping emailing brands. I refuse to let this intolerable silver snake get away with her behaviour, not owning her tit and not holding herself accountable. Lmao look at how many videos she’s done today, clearly got bored now her followers have gone back up, still 3k down though 😏

Also on another note how long is she gonna take getting this cook book out cause erm… and does she get the cash from these pre orders before the book is sent?
Ah she said on a live the other day that the hotly anticipated cook book is out next week. They were just tweaking some last minute bits. I cannot wait to see what low rent tit comes out.

Reactions: 3
What the hell is Eden on about? Calling her followers 'hornies' in her day in the life of?! Like the second time she's done it now

So things I’ve learnt just now… the thread is too long for me to catch up fully on 😂… Eden is still reading tattle (even though Yaz said on a live that her Freya and Eden had sworn on each other kids lives they never read here) … Gemma clearly also reads tattle, as stated in her passive aggressive ‘eyebrows’ video as someone here asked the question about her brows…. Eden now wears white to compliment her hair …. Gemma and her best friend are now defending Eden…. Eden gives her friends thousands weekly…

wow.

I was engaged to a soldier with ptsd and it was the most terrifying experience. There is no way in hell I would ever have woken him or made him jump.
Hahahahaha omg that was me regarding the eyebrows. I was just curious 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell is Eden on about? Calling her followers 'hornies' in her day in the life of?! Like the second time she's done it now

Hahahahaha omg that was me regarding the eyebrows. I was just curious 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🙈🙈
I thought "hornies" was a mistake at first, is she saying "honeys" perhaps? I really hope she's not calling her young fan base horny 🤢🤮

Reactions: 4
If I see Eden on ANY adverts for itv I will physically disconnect the tv and never watch itv AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love who she gets gets accused of being a groomer, gets super defensive about it and then her immediate reaction to start calling her child following hornies and to piss and fart on the toilet and film it, then put on the internet for kids to watch.

She’s truly twisted and vile.

Reactions: 19
Apparently she is and apparently she finds it very funny 😬
Wow she’s even proud about it. Her new quirky catchphrase😑 Seriously she’s calling 12 year old hornies!!! 🤢 I have come to the conclusion she’s never going to learn from her mistakes. She’s always going to say creepy outrageous stuff. And she’s always going to land herself in drama every week. She only has herself to blame with that big mouth (excuse the pun 😅)

Reactions: 15
Right hear me out, but in light of recent events, I have been wondering if Lloyd is actually vulnerable in some way? We know that Eden easily manipulates vulnerable people, and it could explain why he's seemingly dropped his whole entire life to go and live with the Harvey's.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Right hear me out, but in light of recent events, I have been wondering if Lloyd is actually vulnerable in some way? We know that Eden easily manipulates vulnerable people, and it could explain why he's seemingly dropped his whole entire life to go and live with the Harvey's.
He's clearly an addict and she's funding it for him x

Reactions: 10
Notice how she’s slying dropping in hints in her videos that she’s struggling again and doing all these innocent, light hearted videos because she’s been called out and now she knows all her little 12 year old fans are still stuck to her arse she’s starting to get cocky and “dark humourish” again. She’s vile, disgusting and I actually have no words for how I feel about her! It’s stronger than hate haha! Imagine changing your hair cause another creator now has it haha! Surprised she hasn’t tried to claim identity theft considering it’s only “Eden Harvz” that’s allowed green and black hair remember haha!

Reactions: 7
I think she’s probably dropped hints about doing something to herself to Lloyd to manipulate him.
Yes, he’s also likely on drugs but recently he’s been looking very exhausted. I can only imagine how tiring it would be to be around a narcissist like her, with all the mind games and manipulation. It just looks like she’s worn him down with it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she’s probably dropped hints about doing something to herself to Lloyd to manipulate him.
Yes, he’s also likely on drugs but recently he’s been looking very exhausted. I can only imagine how tiring it would be to be around a narcissist like her, with all the mind games and manipulation. It just looks like she’s worn him down with it all.
He’s probably just exhausted from all the alcohol and drug abuse. He’s off his head majority of the time it starts to take its toll on you

I’ve seen his live twice and he was open about how he had a rough up upbringing and I think he said there was abuse but from the age of 18 he was on his own so he’s vulnerable from that and I bet he copes with drinking and drugs. Just hope he breaks free from her before she traps him

Reactions: 4
The fact she’s calling her followers hornies which she’s never ever said before. Ew, they’re mostly 12 ffs. Not one of those kids at tiktok fest was over the age of 18. Maybe as chaperones yes but no… then the pissing and farting on the toilet…. no one wants to see that.. I don’t care if she thinks it’s relatable it’s rank. She’s obviously been reading this thread making the bed HAHAHAHAHAHHA. We’ve all seen the grim stain.. Hi eeedyyyyy xoxoxoxoxo

Cannot wait for her to make her next mess up. I’ve blocked her for a while but ill be lurking until she fucks up again. 😏🤣

Reactions: 10
I had to block her a while ago shes vile i also got my 2 nieces to block her they're 12 an 14 so perfect age For Eden an I'll be damned if i let that vile big mouth manipulate them absolutely not. The comment someone said back about being a horny fandom made me feel physically sick she shouldn't have a platform. I doubt their parents/carers now what time of people these kids are watching either.

Reactions: 5
Wow she’s even proud about it. Her new quirky catchphrase😑 Seriously she’s calling 12 year old hornies!!! 🤢 I have come to the conclusion she’s never going to learn from her mistakes. She’s always going to say creepy outrageous stuff. And she’s always going to land herself in drama every week. She only has herself to blame with that big mouth (excuse the pun 😅)
She'll never learn because her family and the people who follow her are the biggest bunch of enablers and never hold her accountable for nothing. They've literally all created a monster! 🤢

Lloyd is clearly a drunk and drug user yes- but I don’t think he’s more vulnerable than that, he knows exactly what he was doing from the start getting to know Eden and her following etc. To me she will defo use stuff to make him feel bad, but I think he plays up to it tk be this ‘perfect’ boyfriend so she pays for his lifestyle that he wants, he doesn’t have to work or do anything and she lets him. He knows exactly what he’s doing in regards to every move and every tiktok and comment and his replied are vile towards people

Reactions: 6
I had to block her a while ago shes vile i also got my 2 nieces to block her they're 12 an 14 so perfect age For Eden an I'll be damned if i let that vile big mouth manipulate them absolutely not. The comment someone said back about being a horny fandom made me feel physically sick she shouldn't have a platform. I doubt their parents/carers now what time of people these kids are watching either.
At the age of her young fan base (which she denies) do they even realise what horny means or did they had to Google it or even worse ask their parents 🤢? I know that I didn't know what horny meant at that age

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.