Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a difference between asking a friend to defend you and making a vulnerable “fan” copy and paste an essay you’ve wrote yourself 😬
But didn’t she reply to other people the other day implying they were lying about this, if your going to lie atleast be a good liar and remember what your saying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dunno if this is too far or if I'm saying something really bad here but I think Eden threatens to harm herself if people don't stop. It's just the vibe Iv got from now she handled the Beth web feet situation before by saying it was her fault if she was sick or if anything happened. I really think that's what she does.
I 100% agree with u, it’s time someone called her bluff. Although I wouldn’t put it by her to try some half arsed attempt at it and then post it all over the sm

Reactions: 6
Please tell me he's just interviewed her about her MH and isn't collaborating with her in any way. She'll drag his name down. It's a shame because I admire Alex
would be a shame if someone was to email him with receipts of her wrongdoing 😏

Reactions: 16
I reckon he'll soon realise when whatever it is gets the same kind of comments as her Lucozade ad
true. I’ve emailed his PR either way to raise concerns cause it’s very concerning as char mentioned other people have come forward via message to her saying they’ve also been groomed out of money by her 😔.

Reactions: 6
Hes not exactly the best person himself just read his thread it went from a rave thread to not a rave thread

Reactions: 5
Hes not exactly the best person himself just read his thread it went from a rave thread to not a rave thread
just seen! Well, the sly snake will
fit in well with him then. I reckon he’s just been interviewing her for his series, but still im
not stopping emailing brands. I refuse to let this intolerable silver snake get away with her behaviour, not owning her tit and not holding herself accountable. Lmao look at how many videos she’s done today, clearly got bored now her followers have gone back up, still 3k down though 😏

Also on another note how long is she gonna take getting this cook book out cause erm… and does she get the cash from these pre orders before the book is sent?

Reactions: 5
I’m sick to death of how much of a dirty woman she physically is. Her latest video, she said she saw a old friend but had to say “it’s Eden” lol awks. The way she’s sat on the toilet pissing and farting just makes me heave so much. It’s so un lady like. Just stop recording and then fart / wee and come back? It’s not rocket science. The way she’s thinking she’s Raven now when it’s just coincidence. Get a grip

I’m sick to death of how much of a dirty woman she physically is. Her latest video, she said she saw a old friend but had to say “it’s Eden” lol awks. The way she’s sat on the toilet pissing and farting just makes me heave so much. It’s so un lady like. Just stop recording and then fart / wee and come back? It’s not rocket science. The way she’s thinking she’s Raven now when it’s just coincidence. Get a grip
Her that was shouting she never does the toilet on video because she's scared of pooping but she'll do everything else

Reactions: 2
But didn’t she reply to other people the other day implying they were lying about this, if your going to lie atleast be a good liar and remember what your saying 🤣
Exactly this. She was playing dumb about the tattle message the other day. You also shouldn’t need to ask a friend to defend you. Why didn’t she get Yaz to do it because if it was a few years ago surely she wouldn’t have been on TikTok herself then.

Also she said about us being cowards and would delete the post - as if we have any control over what’s deleted on here.

Reactions: 4
Eden doesn’t call herself a groomer yet she posts more frequently on TT when she knows the kids are off school for holidays🧐… She knows exactly who her audience is and she doesn’t care as long as she gets paid

GROOMER

Reactions: 4
Is she trying to bring her fake lisp back? She just seems to sound like she is in the tiktok where she’s sat in the car

Reactions: 1
So things I’ve learnt just now… the thread is too long for me to catch up fully on 😂… Eden is still reading tattle (even though Yaz said on a live that her Freya and Eden had sworn on each other kids lives they never read here) … Gemma clearly also reads tattle, as stated in her passive aggressive ‘eyebrows’ video as someone here asked the question about her brows…. Eden now wears white to compliment her hair …. Gemma and her best friend are now defending Eden…. Eden gives her friends thousands weekly…

wow.

Omg such a good point!!! The idea of him waking up in the night from PTSD but yet she does it as a ‘joke’ is actually vile
I was engaged to a soldier with ptsd and it was the most terrifying experience. There is no way in hell I would ever have woken him or made him jump.

Reactions: 7
Omg seriously she’s been brainwashed too now. Wtf is going on. Ughhh it’s all fake nicey nice too
She's just replied "agreed" to a post I put on her video saying Eden's content isn't suitable for kids. I think she's just trying to stay in the right side of needy eedie and the flying monkeys. But who really knows?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.