Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she hasn't been cancelled yet is absolutely beyond me I've said for a long time how she goes round in circles. She is one of the worst on the app its absolutely disgusting how she is let to carry on. I honestly believe if she was a man someone would have called the police by now especially people like maddies parents

Reactions: 20
How she hasn't been cancelled yet is absolutely beyond me I've said for a long time how she goes round in circles. She is one of the worst on the app its absolutely disgusting how she is let to carry on. I honestly believe if she was a man someone would have called the police by now especially people like maddies parents
This is what I’ve been saying!

Reactions: 2
I think she sort of has in away. She doesn't really have any brand deals & doesn't get invited to events anymore other than tokfest.
Outside of tiktok not alot of people have heard of her.

Reactions: 11
We’ll either see a breakup or an engagement soon. Calling it now.
I think we'll see something worse. I think she'll say she tried to kill herself at some point next couple weeks. Anything to turn her into the victim.

Obvs you’re still falling for him, silly bint. You’ve known him for ten minutes 🙄
The grip she's got on him, I'm surprised she's not left finger marks.

Reactions: 5
Wayne’s made a video saying how great Eden is and all that crap. She acts like people are doing this for no reason! If she hadn’t said anything bad about anyone or done the things she did, I would feel bad for her but she’s a grown ass woman who needs to take accountability and stop hiding behind her family and friends. Maybe another social media break is needed for her but more than a pathetic few days, she needs to be gone for a month or more I’d say

Reactions: 6
Correct me if I'm wrong. Eden lives with her parents how can she possibly need money for bills and weekly shop they'd have that covered if she's desperate? The money she took from those girls were a want not a need so she can't have been that embarrassed.

Reactions: 26
It’s funny how she post testimonies about how great a person she is from the few people she has close to her. Of course they’re going to say nice things but actions speak louder than words hun, if you were that great a person there would be evidence to support that.

Reactions: 13
Back in the day when she was actually likeable she used to get people like Wayne and Skye to order her food and hair dye etc. I doubt any of them ever got their money back either. So I find it very easy to believe there was many more people she was getting money from and just never paid back.

Regardless of how the girl ended up sending Eden money, it took over a year and the girl to take to tiktok to get it back. Shocking.

I’ve just hopped over to T.L. I was scrolling through TikTok whilst my husband was in the shower before bed last night (as ya do) and a little girl popped up on my FYP saying she has sent Eden money?
I’m shook (as the kids say). I don’t know what to make of these allegations?

Reactions: 4
I agree that more may now come forward that's given her money now they've seen one do it. Her parents would have given her money to visit yaz without a doubt she ate at home her mum used to make her meals we was in lockdown itvwas inly food shops open. I'm sure even the red bull addiction they'd have paid for. I stuck up for eden over the Gemma thing the other day but I'm now wondering if she's been paid to be quiet since. How many people has she paid to stay quiet.
I've not seen eden do much since been with Lloyd with regards to brand deals etc that's when things started to stop she did lucozade and they had to turn comments off, she did tik tok shop which didn't last long

I agree that more may now come forward that's given her money now they've seen one do it. Her parents would have given her money to visit yaz without a doubt she ate at home her mum used to make her meals we was in lockdown itvwas inly food shops open. I'm sure even the red bull addiction they'd have paid for. I stuck up for eden over the Gemma thing the other day but I'm now wondering if she's been paid to be quiet since. How many people has she paid to stay quiet.
I've not seen eden do much since been with Lloyd with regards to brand deals etc that's when things started to stop she did lucozade and they had to turn comments off, she did tik tok shop which didn't last long
I seen on that Gemma's live, someone said Eden done it to their friend as well, Hannah drake if I remember right

Reactions: 1
I found the first thread and the pages from end of January where she was begging for money on live and had a wish list for her fans to buy things for her.
Interesting to see not a lot has changed. Around that time she said on a live how she didn’t read here any more and hadn’t for a long time but this was only a week after she asked that girl to post a message defending her. I couldn’t find the message but saw someone referenced one of Edens best friends posting something and then deleting it pretty quickly https://tattle.life/threads/edenharvz.10260/page-29

Reactions: 3
Just seen a video of that Gemma girl, dragging it out about mental health matters. One of Eden's flying monkeys said oh Eden would never condone bringing a child into it. And Gemma said oh she's reached out. I bet that means gaslighting, playing the victim, veiled threats and pie crust promises. Grips my tit it really does.

People throw around mental health like it's an excuse to be a prick. People like Eden fallin tit and come out smelling like roses because idiots can't see the damage she's doing.

I’ve just hopped over to T.L. I was scrolling through TikTok whilst my husband was in the shower before bed last night (as ya do) and a little girl popped up on my FYP saying she has sent Eden money?
I’m shook (as the kids say). I don’t know what to make of these allegations?
Are they allegations if there's proof?

Reactions: 8
I love my sister so much, I really do. But if she was doing the things Eden did and I was having to defend her against a new scandal/allegation at least one a month, I would really begin to question her integrity and cotton on to the fact these people can’t all be lying for a bit of clout.

They are all SO far up Eden’s arse, it’s ridiculous. Yet she doesn’t show any appreciation in return. duck having a sister like that.

Reactions: 17
I love my sister so much, I really do. But if she was doing the things Eden did and I was having to defend her against a new scandal/allegation at least one a month, I would really begin to question her integrity and cotton on to the fact these people can’t all be lying for a bit of clout.

They are all SO far up Eden’s arse, it’s ridiculous. Yet she doesn’t show any appreciation in return. duck having a sister like that.
I do think most people would call them out and say look this is ridiculous you need to change or quit what you’re doing, it’s weird they don’t call her out in my opinion, it’s doing worse for her in the long run.
Plus Lloyd ain’t goona say anything or his pocket money will be cut iff

Reactions: 3
They probably don't say anything because they can't be arsed with the tantrums that would follow. She seems the type to make her bad mood everyone's problem

Reactions: 7
Anyone think that Amber’s parents should step in because her obsession with Eden is a bit worrying???

Reactions: 5
Blocked the lot of them crusty lipped crumpets including frodo baggins- lloyd cause let’s face it he is the size of a hobbit isn’t it. Sick of seeing her face on my newsfeed and sick of seeing people making excuses up for her horrific behaviour. Sick of the montages, sick of her throwing people under the bus that serve no purpose for her anymore. Sick of her capitalising off eating disorders, sick of her fetishising bi and lesbian women with her friendship with the other dusty musty girl who she seems to have sacked off now, sick of the ableism, sick of the constant wrong use of sign language and the captions that make no sense cause she cba updating them for her screen reading followers, i’m sick of her constant disgusting behaviour, language… and i am sick of her profiting off mental
health. KEEP REPORTING HER for her gifted items, call
her out when you can and unfollow the cretin.

Oh and i’m sick of her stance on LGBTQIA, the fact that she tried to weaponise us in her little crappy behaviour. Nah. THROW HER AWAY.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is Amber another maddie situation? Her parents may not know she is on tiktok.. I was furious to find out my daughter had got on there and made an account. Things like tiktok are blocked on her phone and ipad but I have no control over her school ipad which has allowed all kinds of things I don't allow.
Talking of the lesbian bi fetishing does anyone remember when she used to say she didn't identify as straight bi etc as she loves people for them not their gender. The way she had been acting made people think she was lesbian and when asked that would be her response

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.