Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden on insta now..👀🍿
She’s only sent her the money back now because she’s been called out. Anyone with morals pays their friends back straight away. It isn’t like she was short for the money when she’s been bragging about how much she’s had/earnt. It really goes to show her true character that she doesn’t see anything wrong with taking advantage of a vulnerable person and never paying them back until a video went viral and threatened her reputation. Not sure what the duck her Jimmy Savile comment is about either, no one has called her a nonce. Only stated the truth, she took advantage of a person in a vulnerable position.

Reactions: 20
Does she forget that we have seen the messages she sent her?! Asking her to copy and paste a paragraph to make her look good?! Enough is bleeping enough!!! You’re not the victim, you’re not the one everyone should feel sorry for and as for those bullshit storied Yaz and Freya have posted - just stop!! It’s bleeping embarrassing!!!! Eden, do yourself a favour and OWN UP to your own tit!!!! Rant over!

Reactions: 17
I honestly feel like both sisters now need to come off social media and not return, both for different reasons.

Something comes out about Eden every other week. It’s literally the same story. Eden has said/done something. Eden’s fans rush to her defence. Eden takes a break or turns off comments. Lloyd/Yaz/Freya post about how wonderful she is. Eden posts a montage or her hugging her 14 year old fans OR posts a montage of different photos of herself crying. A few days later, she’s preaching mental health and all is back to normal. Rinse aaaaand repeat. She needs to leave social media and find a new job because she’s not cut of to be a role model or to “influence”. More people are seeing the light and sooner or later she won’t come back from it, her account won’t recover. It’s just a matter of time.

And then there’s Yaz. I know this isn’t her thread but honestly I’ve said it before, I don’t mind the girl. She genuinely seems sweet, and she seems like a good person from the heart and an amazing mum. BUT. Her social media is not healthy for her. Look at her Instagram story. She’s sobbing into the camera. When you take a step back and look at the situation, that isn’t normal or healthy. She doesn’t deserve the hate, and out of a place of genuine concern, she needs to take a break from it and focus on the things that mean most to her for a bit.

Unlike what people *say* about Eden, I’ve followed her for over a year and haven’t seen any evidence that she’s a good person. Genuinely, all I see is a manipulative, lying, narcissistic little girl. There’s mountains of evidence of her preying on the vulnerable to benefit herself. If she didn’t make it on tiktok, she would be in prison for swindling a granny out of their pension. People like that stop at no one to get what they want.
THIS!!! 💯 it’s like an endless cycle! It’s so boring at this point. When is she going to realise she is the problem. Not everyone else.

I gotta give it to Eden. She’s extremely good at acting like the victim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s such a nasty women🤮
It baffles me that she thinks these messages work in her favour? I don’t think they make her look any better?
Also if she gives her friends thousands per week why didn’t she think to give this girl some money when she thought she was just helping her out as a friend originally?

Reactions: 13
Those messages, sending several in a row. Has it ever crossed her mind not everyone's gone is glue to their hand

Reactions: 9
I’m not a new member ?? If you look below the users name it will say “new member”
No not you. Hand on I'm gonna find it. I'm sure it said new member because I remember thinking I've not seen this user name on here 🤣🤣 maybe I dreamt it. I'm usually on here when I'm doing night feeds lol x

No not you. Hand on I'm gonna find it. I'm sure it said new member because I remember thinking I've not seen this user name on here 🤣🤣 maybe I dreamt it. I'm usually on here when I'm doing night feeds lol x
Nope you're right!! Must have been dreaming. Apologies ❤

I’m not a new member ?? If you look below the users name it will say “new member”
I deffo dreamt it! Sorry!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What's this zoe making a video for everyone to tell Eden she's amazing. How about when someone does something crappy we just tell them to own up to it and put on their big girl pants?

Reactions: 8
Why would you pay your friends thousands every week?

If I was earning what she does then of course I’d give money to friends if they needed it or get them treats like weekends away. But would I just continuously give them thousands for no reason? No I wouldn’t.

She’s such a nasty women🤮
Where’s this posted? Sorry I can’t read it the writings too small

Reactions: 8
Why would you pay your friends thousands every week?

If I was earning what she does then of course I’d give money to friends if they needed it or get them treats like weekends away. But would I just continuously give them thousands for no reason? No I wouldn’t.

Where’s this posted? Sorry I can’t read it the writings too small
On edens Instagram story

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.