Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically Eden is condoning bullying from her following towards Gemma because she liked a few comments?? I mean, the amount of videos Eden has done about bullying before, you think she would’ve done more about it and at least said something on a video or something or is it because Gemma doesn’t bum lick Eden like the rest of them, she isn’t phased. Her true personality is showing through more every day. Now Eden’s said what she has said, Gemma will get more hate comments. What an evil witch.

Reactions: 14
So basically Eden is condoning bullying from her following towards Gemma because she liked a few comments?? I mean, the amount of videos Eden has done about bullying before, you think she would’ve done more about it and at least said something on a video or something or is it because Gemma doesn’t bum lick Eden like the rest of them, she isn’t phased. Her true personality is showing through more every day. Now Eden’s said what she has said, Gemma will get more hate comments. What an evil witch.
I'll go over and whoop some butt and stick up for that young girl. Firstly she comes across as really friendly. Secondly she pulls off the hair extensions a million times better and thirdly, even if Eden won't defend her, she should be telling her flying monkeys to keep the little boy out of it. That's beyond just defending Eden. If it was yaz's boy getting abuse I'd say something too. People take it too far. Plus I love a good argument, it's great fun winding them up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
She sprayed herself with femfresh and washed her arm pits on live why not just jump in the shower big stinker 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s vile.
She’s a bully.
She’s excellent and twisting her own words after offending people.
She has a terrible attitude.
She’s ungrateful.
She’s lazy.
She’s so self entitled.
She has no decorum.
She’s deffo got munchausens by proxy.
She’s the worst kind of girl to influence a young audience.
She’s toxic.

And that’s about it really

Reactions: 27
👏👏👏👏

Eden’s such a mean girl BULLY, blurting that out on a live stream when she knows she has the most deluded and horrible “fans” on Tiktok meanwhile Gemma has a lot LESS followers..

I commented on Gemmas live the other day when she was getting hate and she was such a lovely girl. Eden’s just jealous because she has to ACT “nice”

Attachments

Can she see who likes comments? I didn’t think you could?
Think it says liked by creator.

👏👏👏👏

Eden’s such a mean girl BULLY, blurting that out on a live stream when she knows she has the most deluded and horrible “fans” on Tiktok meanwhile Gemma has a lot LESS followers..

I commented on Gemmas live the other day when she was getting hate and she was such a lovely girl. Eden’s just jealous because she has to ACT “nice”
I commented on one of Gemma's posts the other day, she is a really sweet girl. She doesn't deserve any of this x

Reactions: 6
She's live now. That cher Floyd is on with her. Not talking about eden at the mo though

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's live now. That cher Floyd is on with her. Not talking about eden at the mo though
I've been watching for a bit. They've had to block Eden's name because she was getting so much hate. They had to block different variations of it too. Her flying monkeys are horrendous.

Reactions: 8
Anything to do with Eden she's right there, she was on here for ages and Eden basically just accused her of being a pest and Cheryl made out she was being accused of trying to steal Lloyd and never came back 😂

I've been watching for a bit. They've had to block Eden's name because she was getting so much hate. They had to block different variations of it too. Her flying monkeys are horrendous.
Eden alway says if she sees any of her "fans" trolling she will block them. I wonder if she's ready to block superfan Harlie then 👀

Reactions: 3
I wonder if this will be Edens excuse to get rid of her green hair, she always toys with the idea and says people are mean to her because she wants to change it. This would be the perfect excuse

Reactions: 8
I wonder if this will be Edens excuse to get rid of her green hair, she always toys with the idea and says people are mean to her because she wants to change it. This would be the perfect excuse
It’s probably a good time for Eden to change her ratty crappy blended extensions anyway as Gemmas hair looks way better and healthier than hers 😩😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.