Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the video the other day where she added in an OCD ritual, where she has to touch the corner or every room with her knees twice? She just chats tit, I have battled with OCD and it’s funny how we never hear of it when she is out, only when she is sat at home. Do you know how actually distressing that would be if you truly had to do that? It’s unlikely she would be able to leave the house as it would be so difficult to achieve that in public places which would then trigger your anxiety.

OCD isn’t a fun little quirk for content.

it’s just as someone who’s actually had their life affected by OCD, it feels like she is taking the piss and it’s so upsetting to constantly downplay these things as a bit of fun. I’ve ended up seriously injured trying to carry out my rituals believing it was saving my loved ones! It’s taken years of therapy to get it down to a manageable level, I wish mine had just been a little jokey thing like edens.

(also she chose the sound ‘do you know I’m utterly insane’ yes because you have munchausen )

View attachment 1179147
I’m so sorry you’re having to see someone make a mockery of a serious condition what so many people actually struggle with.
All the fake ailments is one single thing about her that gets on my nerves the most.
They are all serous conditions that really impact people’s lives, not just throw away comments and quirks for shits and giggles to get attention.
People just can’t switch it off like she does.
I really infuriates me as there is a new phobia or condition almost every week.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She really does make a mockery of mental illnesses. I have bipolar (2) and GAD, and emetophobia that at times rules my life. For someone who “has anxiety”, she goes out more in a week than I have in the last 10 years. She also eats out and eats a lot of trigger foods for someone who claims to have emet. She must have some magic therapist/medication cause she copes so well for someone who has all these things! Think it’s just because sadly, mental health has come a trend

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s just addressed the fact she got a email from them people saying she will be fined if she doesn’t AD and GIFTED on her videos, and apparently things she shows aren’t AD’s as she doesn’t get paid for them. She said people have too much on their hands 😂😂 it makes me wonder how she still gets paid? If she gets paid from tiktok lives and gifts, she won’t be getting a home anytime soon. She’s not been to a event in months, or any AD’s.

Reactions: 7
She’s basically just said her and lloyd are going travelling and will buy a house once home as they have too much money and no commitments, Lloyd making sure she’s paying for him to travel
now tooo!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On her live now someone asked her what her job is. She got proper pissed off and said she doesn’t get paid for her lives and she’s doing it out of the kindness of her heart so she can talk to her followers.

Wow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s currently live talking about Gemma who has green and black hair too saying she’s been nothing but nice to her & supported her with the death threats, only to find out that Gemma is liking comments about people trolling her &
Also trolling her…

hmmm

• Wow
She’s currently live talking about Gemma who has green and black hair too saying she’s been nothing but nice to her & supported her with the death threats, only to find out that Gemma is liking comments about people trolling her &
Also trolling her…

hmmm
So now she’s going to get even more threats. Well done Eden

• Angry
It’s out of sync sorry. But she basically said because Gemma liked comments hating on Eden “she’s welcome to be upset”

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
See this 1st I’m the hottest on her videos 😬 I’ve never wanted to collectively punch as many children in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said on the live that her BO stench won’t get covered up by deodorant. She sprayed about six different perfumes as well 😬

Maybe try actually showering and you won’t need to hide your smell.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Eden we forgot you own the rights to green/ black hair and how dare anyone else have it.
It's not that Gemma has a much nicer personality than you is it hence you're (I've been nothing but nice to the girl ) outburst 🤔.
Also who the hell taught her or what had she watched to think that make-up routine is good,I've never seen anything like it In my life vasaline over the foundation that's 4 shades to dark for her and she uses a smoothing filter while filimg whats the point🤷‍♀️

I also liked the comment your toxic for making Lloyd drive back and her explanation on what toxic was🤣
Surely if she was having a panic attack and she was with her boyfriend she would feel safe etc or foes that show he dosent know how to deal with it or there's no panic attacks at all

Reactions: 3
She’s just disgusting. Her attitude and entitlement are another level.

Can’t wait for reality to slap her round her clown makeup face when the work starts drying up and people move on from TikTok.

Reactions: 11
She’s just disgusting. Her attitude and entitlement are another level.

Can’t wait for reality to slap her round her clown makeup face when the work starts drying up and people move on from TikTok.
Yes she seems to think it will last forever. She’s hasn’t made any sensible business decisions to actually build something out of the exposure she’s had. She hasn’t built any lasting relationships with brands and the ones she has worked with haven’t returned for more business.
Many brands that work with smaller accounts on TikTok seem to avoid her and she doesn’t go to any brand events.
All she’s done is throw all the money away and become more arrogant and unappealing so any future collabs will be out of the question.
I’m sure MM drama didn’t help that cause PLT is a big player among social media and influencers.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.