Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waynegaga speaking facts on gemmas live .cheryls just fueling the fire

Reactions: 3
Oh what's Wayne said? I missed it? I just can't get over Cheryl's nonsense on here it was so funny to read
No i remember that with cheryl 😂she just kept mentioning eden and gemma was trying to stop it and someone kept commenting that cheryl was only getting involved becasue she tries messaging eden all the time and wayne replied saying facts .and then wayne was saying that cheryl was just making things worse and fueling the fire

Reactions: 5
As much as I dislike Eden at the moment, I’ve gone and looked at Gemma’s content and she is adding fuel to the fire. The TikTok of her doing “who’s your celebrity doppelgänger” and how she doesn’t have one just knowing Eden’s minions will come commenting. If it’s true that Eden said she would block all the people commenting for bullying Gemma, there wouldn’t be anymore comments so she has clearly lied there. Eden wont block anyone for saying Gemma has copied Eden. That would mean Eden would loose followers. Eden is very smart and vindictive, especially when it comes to TikTok. If it’s also true that Gemma has been liking trolling comments then Eden should’ve addressed this off social media but then what the duck do we expect, she openly said Molly Mae was a bleep on TikTok live. Eden has no filter and it will come round to bite her on the arse one day soon. She shouldn’t of said what she said on live because that’s giving her minions the ammunition to troll Gemma when Eden is all for be kind 🤔 practice what you preach mate

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the video the other day where she added in an OCD ritual, where she has to touch the corner or every room with her knees twice? She just chats tit, I have battled with OCD and it’s funny how we never hear of it when she is out, only when she is sat at home. Do you know how actually distressing that would be if you truly had to do that? It’s unlikely she would be able to leave the house as it would be so difficult to achieve that in public places which would then trigger your anxiety.

OCD isn’t a fun little quirk for content.

it’s just as someone who’s actually had their life affected by OCD, it feels like she is taking the piss and it’s so upsetting to constantly downplay these things as a bit of fun. I’ve ended up seriously injured trying to carry out my rituals believing it was saving my loved ones! It’s taken years of therapy to get it down to a manageable level, I wish mine had just been a little jokey thing like edens.

(also she chose the sound ‘do you know I’m utterly insane’ yes because you have munchausen )

View attachment 1179147
Exactly!!! And also the eat with me pizza express video where she apologised if people had OCD as she was going to rip a piece of pizza instead of cutting it. Surely if she had OCD she wouldn’t do that as it would trigger her aswell? She always contradicts herself

Reactions: 6
It’s out of sync sorry. But she basically said because Gemma liked comments hating on Eden “she’s welcome to be upset”
"she's welcome to be upset" there is a bleeping innocent child who has only just turned ONE YEAR OLD!!! Who is being threatened with death threats, its disgusting that you've got to make the comparison but what if it was Wolf who was being threatened? She'd soon change her tone

She won't go travelling with Lloyd because she can't bear to be away from Mummy and Daddy
Imagine if they went away, poor Lloyd would have to drive them home one night after she’s had a hissy fit and been haunted by the Spanish ghosts, all the way from Spain, all on his little booster seat so close to the windscreen 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what if the girl liked comments at this point she was getting death threats and Eden dismissed her concerns and didnt do anything to try to stop it

Reactions: 16
Anything to do with Eden she's right there, she was on here for ages and Eden basically just accused her of being a pest and Cheryl made out she was being accused of trying to steal Lloyd and never came back 😂

Eden alway says if she sees any of her "fans" trolling she will block them. I wonder if she's ready to block superfan Harlie then 👀
I do wonder if she’s still here under a different username sometimes

I wonder if this will be Edens excuse to get rid of her green hair, she always toys with the idea and says people are mean to her because she wants to change it. This would be the perfect excuse
She wouldn’t. She doesn’t like not being so recognisable

Exactly!!! And also the eat with me pizza express video where she apologised if people had OCD as she was going to rip a piece of pizza instead of cutting it. Surely if she had OCD she wouldn’t do that as it would trigger her aswell? She always contradicts herself
OCD is different for everyone, I’m not triggered by ripping a pizza instead of cutting it and I’m not sure anyone with different OCD would be but I can’t speak for anyone else

Reactions: 4
cant lie that Gemma girl is milking it just as much, on her live saying that people should search for the video etc and she has it all and sent it from people, and kept going on and on. She clearly doesn’t mind making tiktoks about the hair, I don’t agree with death threats etc, but just block eden and carry on without bothering about her, we all know Eden don’t give a duck and will avoid the situation again

Also Eden did say on the live they would go travelling and I wonder how that would work as I don’t think she’s be able to do it at all, she claims Lloyd is 33 and an adult so isn’t bothered about hanging out with dan too! I think the whole thing atm it just getting ridiculous with her

I’m sorry but that Gemma girl is very much milking the whole situation. Before edens live yesterday I did a bit of snooping on Gemma’s videos. She did like all the comments calling Eden out. Yet she’s claimed she ‘accidentally liked one’ and she’s using sounds to make people say stuff, like her doppelgänger etc. I feel like she’s set out to target people to comment about Eden etc and she doesn’t wanna stop cause it’s gaining her attention. I was in her live last night about 11pm and she was still going on about it. Hours and hours later. If she wanted it dropped she’d have dropped it. I’m in no way a fan of Eden, but this girl is setting out to wind her and her following up.
I don’t condone the death threats to her kid one bit, but then that should be enough for her to draw the line and change her content and never mention Eden again. Yet she defiantly won’t.

First time commenting but yaz blocked me on Instagram for literally no reason! It’s so weird. I’ve always had weird vibes from Eden, she always made my cringe even from the first tiktok I saw from her during lock down. She gives off such fake vibes

Ocd can vary from person to person not everyone is the same. The old she mentions with the amount of times she knocks into things is one she has been consistent with so I'd be inclined to think there's some truth. Same with emetophobia I think there is some truth to what she says because she is consistent where as other things come and go. I think she might exaggerate with some of it and don't agree with her making Lloyd drive when he is tired if she is struggling with anxiety she needs to talk to her gp or therapist she used to get help from. If she wants to go travelling she will need to get that sorted.
The Gemma thing I can see both sides most influencers recieve death threats they just block and ignore. I understand for Gemma it must be irritating having an abundance of kids saying she's copied eden and receiving threats she just needs to hit the block button a lot. I can also see edens side of it when Gemma has liked hate comments towards her because it just adds fuel to the fire and hasnr helped the situation. Eden could ask people to stop going over but she can't control what the kids do. They are both gaining from this because more fuel means more views and follows

Reactions: 2
To be fair to Eden she’s probably best staying out of the drama with that girl, not for Eden’s sake but for her sake. If Eden addresses it, puts a video out or mentions it a lot I think it’ll only cause more negative comments from the rest of Eden’s little minions.
She needs to add Eden and anything to do with her to the blocked words in her lives and block anyone else who hates on her/not speak about it or her and it’ll soon die down.

This popped up on my FYP, it’s had a decent amount of likes and comments considering she hasn’t got followers

That girl Tiana who’s sticking up for Gemma has literally made 3 videos about Eden now in the space of 24 hours

Reactions: 1
I do wonder if she’s still here under a different username sometimes

She wouldn’t. She doesn’t like not being so recognisable

OCD is different for everyone, I’m not triggered by ripping a pizza instead of cutting it and I’m not sure anyone with different OCD would be but I can’t speak for anyone else
She has said multiple times though she wants to go back to black but the response to her doing it is so negative she sticks to green as well so I could definitely see this being the reason she gets rid of it

That girl Tiana who’s sticking up for Gemma has literally made 3 videos about Eden now in the space of 24 hours
Even though Eden is a tit stain on society, they’re definitely trying to provoke her and her silence is best at this point. She just needs to not react on her lives about it but why does that Gemma girl and tiana look similar to Eden and Freya in a weird way?? Hahaha

I do think Eden is a bully though but this is someone trying to get views out of mentioning her name but the threats of a child need to be addressed

cant lie that Gemma girl is milking it just as much, on her live saying that people should search for the video etc and she has it all and sent it from people, and kept going on and on. She clearly doesn’t mind making tiktoks about the hair, I don’t agree with death threats etc, but just block eden and carry on without bothering about her, we all know Eden don’t give a duck and will avoid the situation again

Also Eden did say on the live they would go travelling and I wonder how that would work as I don’t think she’s be able to do it at all, she claims Lloyd is 33 and an adult so isn’t bothered about hanging out with dan too! I think the whole thing atm it just getting ridiculous with her

Lmfao. What is this about Eden going travelling? She's so deluded. This is coming from the girl that has to be driven home early from places because of her anxiety?!?! How the hell will she cope with travelling. Full of tit.

Lmfao. What is this about Eden going travelling? She's so deluded. This is coming from the girl that has to be driven home early from places because of her anxiety?!?! How the hell will she cope with travelling. Full of tit.

Also I was on that Gemmas live the other day when she was saying eden doesn't care she wants her to care blah blah slagging her off then one of Edens friends came on from misfits so she went all fangirl and changed her tune saying she knows it's not Edens fault and there's nothing she can do blah blah.....so tbh I don't really like her either 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.