Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ilikegoss

She makes me cringe so much. In her most recent day in the life where she says “then I got my pussy waxed” like... alright then?! And?! I don’t know she just gives me the major ick 😂 and when she says baby.... baby’s here... I missed baby 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 bore off

• Sick
Reactions: 16

Ohthedrama101

Guys I'm going to take one for the fucking team and order the cook book. When it arrives I'll tell you how shit it is, take pics of the recipes to share with you then burn it in my fireplace because 1) gas and leccy is expensive now and 2)I'll be £22 down from buying the thing in the first place
Don't waste your money, wait a couple weeks until theyre in the bargain bucket for 50p 🤣

• Haha

Letmereaditall

She also said she wants to buy a house outright (and have no mortgage) but then she has 32k and that ‘should be enough for a deposit’ so which is it? 😂

• Haha

tam0441

No one going to mention Lloyd slurping tomato sauce off the wooden spoon and Eden putting it back in the pot? And he’s got covid?

Fuck sake man.

They’re just fucking boggin

• Sick

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Regardless if she’s fake sleeping or not but isn’t it non consensual sex when you have sex with your sleeping partner?

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Wow he’s back to his cooking and is eating a roast on edens bed, how vile can they get, go and sit at a table ffs how lazy can they be. Plus they would spill gravy etx then lie in it, they’re so gross!

• Sick

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
I’ve said it in a thread before about Lloyd and you can’t change my mind that he’s the guy that goes on the piss alone and latches onto peoples groups. Used to think he was ok but he cringes me out so bad. Type of guy to try it on with you then call you a hag if you say no
I agree I think he’s such a leech, like claiming he’s goona bring out a cook book, who the fuck would buy that or even be willing to sell it. He is a nobody poncing off his 10 year younger girlfriend living in her grubby parents house, eating off her grubby bed, not washing ever, smoking and drinking..
He jokes about red wine but he is drunk too often and drives a lot which seems to suggest he would drink drive without an issue
Eden must be furious not being able to post when he is, she seemed happy enough in the latest video splashing her cash still on the two of them. Someone who is anxious wouldn’t go to a busy shopping centre, she’s such a liar

Lloyd must genuinely be the biggest ICK ever, like everything is so unattractive and at his age you’d think he would be able to be a bit more of an adult and Eden would realise he’s a leech 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
That could be why it’s pre order so they can see how many idiots will buy it then just print that amount
I've got visions of a wedge of A4 paper folded in half with one staple, like they used to do at school nativity. Where the words are mass printed but are all blurry or happy 😂😂 the photos won't even be shiny.

His best bet would have been to market this at teens who are moving out. Made it a book about easy meals to cook and tips on everyday life (except maybe cleaning). Eden could have a bit about babywipe baths and femfresh.

Last edited:
  • Haha

heckles

Chatty Member
It’ll do them some good to be apart from each other, hopefully it’ll happen more often because it’s not healthy how much they’re always together
Also thanks for using my title suggestion 😅😅

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Her dads saying he's offering a place for refugees. They've got room for a mum & a child. Eden said where will felix (their exchange student) go and her dad said Freya's old room. He's obviously oblivious to the fact she's using that room to store all her shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Something a 14 year old chav would look like. Her brows are absolutely fine as they are so I don't know why she's INSISTS on then making them look so bad with make up 😂😭
Its when they both wear stupid lashes that literally hang in front of their eyes and obscure their vision. Their eyes are like little slits.

This is real life Yaz, I do find it gross she sticks a filter on and then laps up comments about her being gorgeous.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Ohthedrama101

I don't wish anxiety etc on anyone so i do hope she's ok but I'm 99% sure she'll be back within 72 hours saying she's not going to let the haters win, predictible.