Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Why is Lloyd mowing with his top off? It’s like 13 degrees.

Lloyd is definitely that dick in summer that walks around in a supermarket with no top on.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
I’d love to know why people of this generation would want to spend £22 on such a shit cook book? Eden has told her followers that the book will be filled with recipes(including her favourites), pictures of them and cute little stories behind the day Lloyd cooked it for them and a few little messages from them both. It sounds BORING. I bet the followers are so excited how to learn to cook pasta, sausages and mash, a Sunday roast, a breakfast, sea bass and all the other things that the public can ALREADY cook.

next thing, he will be bringing out a manual on how to fold T-shirts

• Haha

Noseyducker_

This girl pisses me off so much has anyone else noticed how extremely lazy and entitled she is whenever she’s on a live and she loses something and can’t find it she doesn’t once get off her arse and move and actually look around the room herself. She sits there acts like she’s looking by moving her head about but it’s baby Lloyd or her sister searching the room. Maybe if she was clean and tidy she wouldn’t have that problem of fuxking losing things all the time. She’s such a narcissist.
also the hand shaking on the lives she’s extremely fake to me and put on. Amazing how she stops shaking as she’s applying liner, lashes and what ever else. But soon as she picks up a drink or an item it’s like she remembers to put on that shake. Fake ass bitch.

• Heart

Gos_Sip Girl

Guys I'm going to take one for the fucking team and order the cook book. When it arrives I'll tell you how shit it is, take pics of the recipes to share with you then burn it in my fireplace because 1) gas and leccy is expensive now and 2)I'll be £22 down from buying the thing in the first place
Don't lie, you just wanna learn how to boil pasta on a hob that looks like it's come straight from an episode of hoarders 🤢 Do you like your pasta with days old burnt crumbs? Ground in grease? Oven door that ain't been washed since the dawn of time, all very appealing I can see now why you wanna buy it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Becksblue

Of course Eden has to be on the cover of the book. Who the hell is going to buy a cook book with Lloyds face in it? He’s literally a nobody, he’s done nothing. No one is going to buy his book alone which is why Eden has to be featured with her “EWM QR codes” because she knows her EWMs are aimed at her kid audience and that kid audience will be begging their parents to buy it.

This screams Zoella’s £50 advent callander scandal. It’s all coming back to bite her on the arse and I can’t wait for the downfall.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ell73949032838

New to this thread.. but was sat in Mels live for baby Harlow earlier and even though she’s ‘taking a break’ Eden still managed to send a castle. If you wanted to stay out of the limelight, you’d donate to the GFM anonymously, not send a castle in a live with 4k people to boost your stupid ego, when 70% off that gift will be taken by TikTok anyway. It’s all for show and for people to say how amazing she is. I was fuming the chat then went green and black in support of Eden. The live wasn’t about that, it was about that poor baby. Stupid girl and stupid people that support her and think her shit doesn’t stink

• Heart

busdriver89

VIP Member
Absolute lazy little bastards. Also screaming at the photoshopped flame. Should have photoshopped some grime onto the pan to make it a bit more realistic
Is Lloyd stood on the book 🤨 or is Eden kneeling because we all know this is the most unrealistic thing since Eden started using filters. She’s the green giant.

• Haha

Bimbles28

Ffs I think it's time to go to bed, I saw this and I thought it was a tassle whip(flogger I think it's called) at first, upon close examination I realised that it was indeed his fucking apron. 😂😂😂 I'd also like to add that I am not wearing my glasses atm and it's been a long day. Nos fucking da 😂😂🥱😴
What I want to know is what the fuck are these companies that sign or invest in people like this. If I was in the food industry someone with a grubby kitchen that lives in their parents dusty house cooking dinner that I could train my dog to cook would be the last on my list 😭 I can’t with these self obsessed weirdos.

heckles

Chatty Member
Yaz is going to panic because without Eden, no one really cares about her and if her sister has been cancelled, who will want to work with her??
You can’t convince me otherwise that they don’t read here

• Heart

aliceinengland

What a lovely reply back to a clearly young child who just politely asked for a video saying hi to them 😬 He’s such a rude and pretentious c*nt, all he had to reply was “i’m really sorry i’m busy right now but Hi blah blah blah” Did he really have to go on mug a little girl off for a few cheap likes?

The fact he’s more concerned about his videos not “popping off” shows how he only used Eden for clout and that’s all he cares anout

I really don’t know who Lloyd thinks he is, no one knew he existed a month ago and still no one really knows him now so he needs to pipe tf down. The only reason he has followers right now is because he’s with(using) Eden, had he never met Eden he would have 0 followers
This is the man who said he can’t wait to make Eden a mum. Look at the way you talk to children mate. Do you really think either of you would make decent parents at this point. Knocking down a child who’s probably a big fan and only wanted a hi. Smh

heckles

Chatty Member
Cheffy made a good point on her live (from what I saw of it). She said Eden was allowed an opinion on Molly Mae but when someone else has an opinion on Eden her fans say they’re not allowed.
I just think this life isn’t for Eden, she will constantly say things that people won’t agree on and use her platform to make money from fake MH problems. She’s one of them girls who just wanted to become rich and famous but didn’t care how, I’m still surprised she didn’t sell her story on sleeping with Calum Best tbf.
Do I think about what comes out of my mouth? Most of the time, no I don’t but I don’t have over 2m followers and young teenagers dependant on me or live on every word I say. If she has to really think about what comes out of her mouth she should take some time off and think about what path she wants her tiktok to go towards. If she did a tiktok and said she didn’t want to do EWM’s anymore or help with MH problems and just strictly cater towards more adult jokes and things like that, I’d maybe respect her a tiny bit more but she won’t because she loves the money that comes from the views and interactions of those who are going through a hard time

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I’ve said it in a thread before about Lloyd and you can’t change my mind that he’s the guy that goes on the piss alone and latches onto peoples groups. Used to think he was ok but he cringes me out so bad. Type of guy to try it on with you then call you a hag if you say no
Omg now you’ve said that he’s totally reminds me of Richard from the The Inbetweeners movie. The guy who went to Malia. He looks like him too 😅

Attachments

• Haha

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
I remember she done an "acting lip sync" from euphoria, and she captioned it saying she can't believe how much the scene was under acted, imagine saying that about professional actors when her highest achievement is probably a pass in GCSE drama and maybe a local theatre production 💀💀😂😂

Found it 😂
Her mouth and face in this, I can’t cope! 😂 I hate that thing she does with her tongue when he pushes it behind her teeth (dunno if anyones noticed)

• Haha

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
So Lloyd has covid but has been going to the supermarket and KCF, yet eden thinks it’s selfish to spread it all … Make it make sense

• Angry

ghostguy

VIP Member
She’s absolutely convinced she’s as good as a Hollywood actress with her tiktoks. She’s awful, they all look the same and with her big gob she looks about ready to swallow the camera. Also putting on the lisp as usual.
Her acting videos are way too dramatic, not realistic at all. Apart from the 12 year olds ‘are you sure this is acting’ comments that she lives for 😂. She’s on the same maturity level tbh. Sorry but staying at home all day, being babied by everyone you know and not being able to take criticism, you’re meant to grow out of these things and grow up but she never has.