Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eddie13

“Bringing the bob back” i thought she hated short hair! It’s only because “baby 🤮” told her in a live the other day that he prefers the bob…….
What happened to “being you own person”?!

Reactions: 15

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
They 100% need time apart but I agree about her filming the guys in the bar 😅 shes 100% the type to try and make her bf jealous. Even more if he’s out with his friends somewhere..

Reactions: 14

harloe22

Chatty Member
This cookbook photo shoot seems like it was planned last minute because she didn't make any effort with how she looks. Hair doesn't even look washed

heckles

Chatty Member
Why don’t they pay Freya’s cleaning company to clean the house every so often?? I just don’t understand that

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
He’ll probably be putting weight on now he’s not allowed out raving and sniffing and now he’s just stuck in a room all day eating wagamama
HMP Harvz

So basically Eden threw a toddler tantrum because she kept (rightly) being called out and just kept making it worse for herself with each TikTok/live she did.

She used the MH excuse for sympathy so people will be happy when she’s back and all the time she’s been shopping and filming sponsored content behind the scenes …

DRLW

Chatty Member
Hopefully this deluded family start to realise eden isn't liked very much. A break for true mental health would be much longer than a few days girl needs to stop lieing. Doesn't even surprise me though she did things this way gets people to feel sorry for her so she can come back wanting money of vulnerable people. Can you imagine kids saying to their parents they want £22 for this shambles I'd rather burn £22 I'd get more enjoyment

• Haha

Jude38

His true colours are starting to shine through
What a twat it would have been easier just to type HI

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Eden Harvs#19 - Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom.

She was using a clip from the inbetweeners and miming over the top, they basically used the word poofter to describe someone
based on your idea how about a thread suggestion of

Eden Harvz #19 - big cook, little cook, cookbook flops

Fits with Lloyds DJ “career” nicely 😑🤣
big 🐟 little 🐟 cardboard 📦

• Haha

hungrycaterpillar

Chatty Member
Also live in the countryside, spend every day covered in mud yet my house is clean and tidy...

They don't live in the countryside though do they? Whenever they film outside their house it looks built up?

I'm really surprised no one from Eden's life has ever spoken up about her, like she's 24 where are all her friends? I had millions of mates in my twenties, and what about old school friends? She's only ever with her sisters, or Lloyd of course 🙄

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Someone commented how they’ve seen the video before. Ffs Eden bad enough posting it at all but now it’s recycled content. Just give your grandad some dignity and let him rest in peace.

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Honestly nothing winds me up more when people comment she’s a good actor on a videos she’s LIP SYNCING in… that isn’t acting. She’s literally mouthing the words of professional actor 🤦🏻‍♀️ anyone can do that and put a stupid overly expressed face on.
Guarantee that if she acted out a piece with her own voice, and no stupid background music, it would be god awful

heckles

Chatty Member
I wonder how Lee feels about her constantly banging on about her Ex! Give it a rest Yaz, no-one gives a fuck!
Both Yaz and Eden talk about how they’ve found the loves of their lives and how happy they are and they have their dream life but still have time to mention an ex 😅😅 hmmmm living the dream or just trying to make someone who couldn’t care less jealous??