Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chloeriley97

no Yaz not one single person gives a fuck if Eden is posting or not apart from yourself 😙 get a life and facetime her like normal sisters do 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Why do her pathetic fans always cry “troll” and “jealousy”

Jesus they really diminish the word troll by appointing it to any form of criticism. I couldn’t imagine my manager giving me genuine feedback and me calling him a troll 😅.

Also jealous? I’m not jealous of two crusties that manipulate impressionable people for fame and money. I have a stable honest career with progression and my own house, what will Eden have in the future - a career selling her shit designer clothes on Depop?

I also don’t have a boyfriend using my name to fund his lifestyle and who will drop me the second I stop being useful to him.

Good luck this summer Eden with DJ Yes Yes People.

Littlegoldfish123

Chatty Member
So Lloyd has covid but has been going to the supermarket and KCF, yet eden thinks it’s selfish to spread it all … Make it make sense
Has she just slipped up there mentioning he’s been the supermarket etc? Cause she back tracked pretty fast saying they’ve only been going in the car to get fresh air.

What happened to the girl that was super paranoid about people coming near her house in lockdown?

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
I bet the photo shoot was for merch!!!! A fucking apron saying “yes yes people”
he’s so chavvy lol, who the fuck would buy Lloyd mercy, he’s a 33 year old bum living off his 10 year younger girlfriend in her parents house eating in her bedroom everyday and making tiktok videos for 10 year olds 😂😂😂

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I think this old video I’ve only just seen confirms my hatred of the green giant.

To vote

“That’s not very nice, I’m actually a theatre actress, in London. And on three or four occasions the actual writer of the play we’ve been performing has pulled me aside to tell me how incredible I am at that character and told me they’ve never seen that character played so well. I’m also signed to an acting agency.”

Can someone please confirm which West End show Eden has performed in … or which episode of Eastenders she was a background character in?

Attachments

• Haha

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
He’ll probably be putting weight on now he’s not allowed out raving and sniffing and now he’s just stuck in a room all day eating wagamama
Didn’t you know they have sex at least 5 times a day they’re so active in the takeaway stained cigarette sheets😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Paperstars2022

VIP Member
This totally could just be me but I find it uncomfortable when she’s sharing footage of her grandad. Like film him in an ambulance for your own memories but to broadcast it - did he consent to that? Maybe some people wouldn’t want to be shown in their vulnerable state.

I think it’s disrespectful and in her case done for sympathy.
Totally agree. That would be the last thing in my mind to get my phone out and film.

Reactions: 16

tellmewhy

VIP Member
She just baffles me, she thinks people just jump on everything she says and turns it negative but she doesn’t think. If I was to think ‘I don’t want to rent, if you rent you’re just throwing your money away’ afterwards I’d start thinking ok but what about people not in a situation to save for a deposit? And then I wouldn’t say it out loud. She’s just basically offended any of her followers who can’t buy a house.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
We’re gonna have thousands of drafts thrown at us from the past five days aren’t we 🙃

It’s not a social media break if you’re filming everything for your social media hun

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Regardless if she’s fake sleeping or not but isn’t it non consensual sex when you have sex with your sleeping partner?
Yep. If you’re going to do anything sexual to someone when they are asleep then 100% need their consent prior to doing the act.

I’d be pretty repulsed if a boyfriend did things to me during my sleep that he hadn’t checked I was ok with.

Even if you like it or not those two are gross because younger viewers could see that and think it’s just a joke and a girl would be overreacting if she didn’t like her boyfriend doing that (or the other way around) - or even think they are ok to do that themselves.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Just noticed the state of the house as well. That's not even her bedroom!
That is fucking horrific. I won’t even upload a selfie if there’s a cup on my bedside table, and hardly anyone sees my posts. Just encouraging a generation of lazy people because teenagers will see this and think ‘well if it’s good enough for Eden, then it’s good enough for me’

pizzaslut

VIP Member
I’m sorry but who would want to buy a cookbook from someone who takes pride in walking around her parents house covered in her boyfriends spunk?

• Sick

BelindaHen

I'm pretty sure on her live she said she started to feel ill on the Friday but didn't want to say anything because she didn't want to let Lloyd and Freya down. Not sure if the parents where there.

I know people downplay covid all the time but I've read that her grandad died from it? If that's the case I'd be extra cautious given that fact. Not just been a selfish cow like she has been.
Oh i had no idea! So she felt ill,kept quiet and has now Infected her family. Well done Eden you thundercunt and absolute weapon 👏

Becksblue

Sat on live telling people how her and Lloyd didn’t get out of bed until gone 4pm😳

She goes off on one about someone mentioning it being an easy “job” and says “if it’s so easy why don’t you do it”

Erm maybe because we have an ACTUAL life, we don’t have the time to get up at 4pm and get ready at 7pm. We have real life jobs and real life shit.

This fucking girl is 24 years old and and spends all her time in her bedroom. Why the hell are you not out making real memories to look back on. Imagine explaining to your kids about the “wild”stories and things you did when you were younger. What she going to say? Nah I sat in my bedroom all day every day😭😂

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Erm, where has the video of the “Cookbook” gone?! 🤔🤔
She’s deleted the video already. She clearly didn’t get the reaction she wanted in the comments and has deleted it. She turned the comments off and then deleted the whole video. I’m not being funny but she can’t expect a decent reaction when we know she had a social media break and only came back to announce her “cookbook”.