Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What annoys me most about Lloyd is judging by his LinkedIn he actually had a career pre Eden and seemed to have his shit together. But for some reason he’s regressed back to being a teenager. After seeing his tiktoks and how he conducts himself now there is no way I would approach him for recruitment. It’s quite sad that he seems to have changed his whole image to suit Eden. I’m in the same age bracket as Lloyd and he is so immature it gets me so mad all he cares about is likes and views and being “famous” but he only known cos he’s with Eden no one would care. All his followers are purely because of Eden. He definitely picked the wrong “influencer” to gain fame. And as for being a chef he can fuck right off. People train and go to culinarily school or actually work their way up in a kitchen not just cook dinner like every other Tom dick and Harry does most days.

Reactions: 15

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Cringing so hard at Yaz referring to herself as a MILF. Yaz and Lloyd secretly buzzing she's having a moment... they've never had so much attention!

• Haha

MissPiggyLidia

A cook book. Does he mean an a4 piece of paper with two spaghetti recipes on there. The boys delusional. What is it with the kids on TikTok that have a following thinking they’re something special. I honestly don’t get it
Step one: use a hob that hasn’t been cleaned in months.
Step two: use dirty utensils that have never been cleaned
Step three: cook pasta and top with dolmio sauce

• Haha

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Lloyd is defo milking the “fame” and money off Eden 😩😩 How can no one see it? This is the same guy who apparently didn’t know what tiktok was and hid himself away from the limelight just to be signed up by the same management as Eden’s in less than a month😬

I give it a couple weeks until he gets too comfortable with his gifts from BaBy🥺 & gaining followers on Tiktok through his DJ’ing before he bolts it out the door 😂🏃‍♂️

Edit: I’m sorry but anyone who goes on a dating show like the one Lloyd did is GAGGING for fame. Just look at the girl he went on the date with? She’s another tiktoker with quite a big following..🤨
I was coming here to say just that! He is milking it all, she’s on a break but he’s still
posting so he gets all her fans and is in control of giving the updates!
The fact he’s now suggesting he’s goona do lives of him dj’ing it’s all been for the attention and trying to get a following
I don’t get how she can’t see this, he’s such a leech and she’s providing for him to carry on being one!
Also someone commented on his hair and he thinks he should grow it out🤮🤮 He’s honestly so ugly and the way he dresses, he’s clinging onto the designer to try and look cool, what 33 year old needs to do that, you’ve surely got better things to be doing

heckles

Chatty Member
He looks like he has no idea where he is in the tiktoks with Eden last night. Imagine getting drunk every night at your girlfriends parents house, waking up in the afternoon just to sit in her filthy room and either order takeaway or making something to eat in the grotty kitchen. His life seems grim and he needs to realise he’s not something special

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Eden definitely passed it on to her dad, she had it and then they went away and extended their trip to not be around them once lloyd tested positive, she’s passed it on to her dad cause she doesn’t care about any of the shit and then is playing the card she’s so sad about it. Fuck off. She lied about KFC being their only
slip up and then lloyd managed to slip up
and say they went supermarket too and they’re both still positive she proved that on the live so shouldn’t be going anywhere the cunt.
Although it’s not the law it’s recommended, I’m currently positive and following the policy to keep everyone safe that I work with. If she actually have a fuck they would just order a delivery kfc etc she’s just doesn’t give a fuck about anyone else.
The whole Dj chef thing is getting ridiculous that they think he is cool, it’s a fucking ick that at 33 that’s his life now, sitting in her mouldy smelly cigarette fishy bedroom and eating on the bed everyday. Then claiming to 12 year olds they shag 5 times a day then go and DJ whilst Edens there pretending she likes house rave music, when we all know she doesn’t

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Them extensions didn't cost £2000 that's for sure.
And if they did she could’ve had £34K savings instead of wasting it for less than a fortnight. I like how she highlighted her savings… Does Lloyd have any? From the way she was discussing he doesn’t - she was asking if the £30K would be enough for a house etc, however he would be there too.
She needs to get a reality check and stop funding him, get him working and actually paying for his shut designer gear himself. He is such a bum, sleeping in all day, going for sunbeds, 33 and living off 24 year old missus, what a loser

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Edens having a social media break so why is Lloyd filming her like she’s the secret girlfriend again? So fucking weird and clapped the pair of them

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Clearly Lloyd and Yaz would have got her permission to post … it’s so blatantly obvious that she’s now easing her way back into being seen but not posting.

I got covid in January and I couldn’t move because I was in so much aching pain and cold, hard to breathe, couldn’t eat because I’d be sick.

The 6 million people that died from it was that an ick too? How about the people who couldn’t be with their dying loved ones? What an absolute ick that was. Cringgggeeee.

Also I’ve heard that ick covid joke before. So as well as being disgusting ignorant and tone deaf she’s also unoriginal.

Also, what in the Kermit are those boots?!???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
What a lovely reply back to a clearly young child who just politely asked for a video saying hi to them 😬 He’s such a rude pretentious c*nt, all he had to comment was “i’m really sorry i’m busy right now but Hi—” Did he really have to go on mug a little girl off for a few cheap likes?

The fact he’s more concerned about his videos not “popping off” then the people following him from Eden’s account shows how he only used Eden for clout and that’s all he cares about, he doesn’t give two shits about Eden’s fans, he just uses them to make his account grow

I really don’t know who Lloyd thinks he is, no one knew he existed a month ago and still no one really knows him now so he needs to pipe tf down. The only reason he has followers right now is because he’s with(using) Eden, had he never met Eden he would have 0 followers
Don’t think it would pop off? Show me a video of yours that has popped off you nasty dried up wet wipe.

The man did a video on the sauce containers at McDonald’s and called it content.

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
I’d love to know why people of this generation would want to spend £22 on such a shit cook book? Eden has told her followers that the book will be filled with recipes(including her favourites), pictures of them and cute little stories behind the day Lloyd cooked it for them and a few little messages from them both. It sounds BORING. I bet the followers are so excited how to learn to cook pasta, sausages and mash, a Sunday roast, a breakfast, sea bass and all the other things that the public can ALREADY cook.

next thing, he will be bringing out a manual on how to fold T-shirts
The thing is, this generation just don’t buy cookbooks anymore, we have google. They only people buying cook books these days are the older generation who aren’t tech savvy, and they ain’t gunna want a cook book filled with pictures of the green giant bending over

Last edited:
  • Haha

jacktheladswing87

Lurker-

I really don’t like her, shes the type of person to be like ‘I’m here for you’ then laugh about you to someone.

yaz needs to get rid of dead ends, changing straighterners ain’t getting rid of it. She would have nice hair otherwise.

I find Eden & Lloyd so cringe 😬